weird trio (1x1x1 twi, rox, myst)

twilight sparkle

Yaoi lover
Nichole's pov....

I smiled paying the landlord and signed the papers. "Thanks!" He nodded and I went outside getting my things and walked into my apartment. "Woah!" Looking in awe. I put my boxes down smiling at the huge apartment. My caramel skin glowed inthe sun, my hazel eyes twinkled behind my glasses and my black hair held back by a pink headband. I wore red boots that came to my thighs, a tight tee and a short mini skirt and a choker.

My car pulls up later i have a back pack and talked to the landlord a few days earlier"looks like the place"i walk in and see a girl and blush wildly and cover my face"w-w-who are you?"

Shrugs my shyness coming back i take my hood off revealing my white hair and blue eyes"h-hi im monty"holds out a hand blushing

I said"its fine. I used to be like that."shrugging and put on my headphones. "I'm a dj." I nodded my head to the beat of the music and danced.

I went to my room and unpacked. Then plugged in my stereo system and nodded the beats resonating some. "Much better." I turned it back off and jumped onto my bed sipping some soda.

((I will post once I get home sometime tonight or Sunday sometime...I dont wanna post now and hold anyone up....))

(Rox I understand that you can't post a lot. I'm always patient for that. Myst stop pressuring her. Please? I understand you're still new and all but learn patience. She'll post when she can't. You can't make her post. She can do it on her own terms!)

"You can't be serious! Do you know who much a paid for this place! Share?? I dont share! No I did not learn to in pre-school thanks." My words were dry and sarcastic, "No I don't have anywhere else to go...god this sucks @ss." With a sigh I hung up the phone and rested my head against the cab window, my deep red locks covered the left half of my face and my bangs swept along my nose, it was short cut, a golden orb sparkled with tints of light brown, it rolled up to the car ceiling.

I paid the cab fair, but was to ticked off to give a tip, I only had a few suitcases with me, I was beginging a new start, that meant only taking very imporant stuff and getting the rest with the final check. Coming into the lobby I got my key signed the paper and stared at the other two names on the paper. "A GUY OF F*CK NAWWW!" I slammed the pen down in rage and finally stomped up to the door coming right in. My eyes scanned the room before sighing, "Great five seconds in, music is blarring like a party house....I really hate my life."

I put on my headphones and went to my turn table. I smiled nodding my head to the beat dancing a bit and messed with the volume some. The music was at a volume where I could here. "Meow that rocks!" My tail swishing.

I raised an eyebrow the first thought coming to my mind was a talking cat like the one off of salior moon. But that could not be right...it must be a girl or a really feminine guy. Moving foward into the complex building I looked around at the fruniture and decor already there, "Not bad, not fancy, but not plain needs some video games and more books though." This was muttered criticism, but louder I spoke, "Hello!!! I hope there is people here! Because if not I really need a therapist!!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back