We Were Never Alone. (DeGage11 and TechnoDragon)

So, shall we start out getting captured? Or living our normal lives and THEn getting captured?

(Alrighty! Sorry it's short, I found a few pictures and the alien looks... > :D )

Aethi was walking down a thin alley surrounded by the homeless except for one part.. A corner shrouded in the terrible smell of manure or some other odor. But as she turned onto that corner, a massive, 8-9 foot beast stopped her in her tracks. At least three stood there. The middle one grbbed her by the throat, before everything went black.

Hours later, she appeared in a dimmed room with a metallic frame, small lights poking out from crevices. It was quite small, very empty. What in the world was going on?

(Appearances: All three types are in the army. Left one is called a Delta, Middle on will be Alpha, and the Right one will be Beta.)

alien_concept_serra9zit_by_cgptteam-d5nt7z0.jpg

(Monsters that they ride back on their planets, they take them into battle as well.)

avengersAlienJumboSketch7_Web.jpeg

(Smallest: Battle Ship, Second: Cargo Transport, Long one: Unit Transport, Second to Largest: Large Battle Ship Largest: MotherShip)

alien_spaceships_by_peterprime-d60rxhe.png

(Armor)
%5BNOVA3%5D_redsteam_3d_chara_Psycher.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
(Dat second pic 0_0)

Ryder woke up, he had passed out on his friend's couch, and from the looks of it, they had partied. He yawned, then looked around, it was daytime, but of course, not a clock in sight. He checked his pockets for his phone, but apparently he lost that to. He groaned as he pushed himself up, he had a pounding headache. Ryder looked for his phone for a moment, but gave up after a moment. "Hey! Dude! Have you seen my phone?" He called out, no reply. He growled angrily, before starting to search for his friend. He searched the entire house, but found nobody. "Probably outside or something.." He mumbled. He opened the door and was momentarily blinded by the sun, before his vision came back, he was hit hard in his head, and when I say hard, I mean like a brick just came out of nowhere and hit him in the face. This attack seemed to regenerate Ryder's vision. He saw a tall, large figure looming over him, and it was pointing something at his chest. Suddenly, a sharp prick hit him in chest, and he began to feel drowsy, before he knew it, he was on the ground drooling.

Ryder woke up, again, this time in a odd white room, the brightness hurt his eyes. It was an empty room, except for him lying in the middle.

"He-hello...?" She called out, though, only silenced was heard after. Minuets were longed before the door to the room dissected, another one entering, and grabbing her by the wrist. "Let me go!" She hissed, but was soon brought into another room, surrounded by more of the high beings. "What is this?!" Aethi screamed, attempting to move the beasts with her forces, but she was too distracted. Soon enough, they began to circle her, and it was rather discouraging. A small electrical whip slithered out from one of the arms of the beasts. "Oh..." Aethi gasped, sliding up against the wall momentarily.

Ryder stood up and paced around the room, There was clearly no-one around. He tried yelling, nothing. He tried banging on a wall, that didn't work either. He sat down against a wall. It was hopeless. Almost as if to answer his plead, the wall split open, well part of the wall, "must of been a door" He thought, he stood up, as a creature walked in, it looked humanoid, but it was most definitely not human. His breath was taken away as the creature walked towards him, if Ryder were to fight it, he would lose, big time, so Instead, he ran past the creature and out the door, and into even more of the creatures. He groaned, "that was stupid..." He thought as his legs were swept out from under him, he collapsed, and he was dragged by one of the creatures by his ankles. "Hey! Let me go!" He yelled, squirming and wriggling In attempt to escape, but it wasn't working, the creature had a death grip. He tried to use one of his powers, but something about this place, he just couldn't adapt to...He tried to ignite the monster, but only a ball of smoke came from him.

Ryder was eventually put in a different room, one already set with some foul looking creatures in it, the creature released Ryder's leg and he scrambled to his feet. There was a total of five of things, each one looking more threatening then the other. One of them marched over to him, it towered over him, yet looked sleek and agile, his hands were like daggers, and his face, was...horrific. The beast looked him in the eye, assuming that was it's eyes. He face turned into a snarl and he spoke "You gonna die if you even touch me...you ugly monster!" He made the word monster a shout, that echoed off the walls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back