• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We Fight Together (Main RP)

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Kodokuna "Kodo" Tamashii

It was very early that morning, Kodokuna had just woken up earlier than usual. Just so she could ride her black stallion, Kage. She was riding him around the boundaries of the camp, the sun was just beginning to rise above the horizon. She was told that if she woke up before the sun, she could ride him before training. Yes, they had a bit of a break, she was worried though. Kodo usually received many stares during training, due to her mask on her face. Kodo would never take off her mask. People would try to spot her face while she ate, but she was too quick for anyone to catch a glimpse.

She wore the belt that held her desired weapons that she always had with her: nunchucks and sword. She would sometimes carry her bow and arrow, but mostly for training. Kodo was awfully curious beyond the camp walls but kept her cool. Kodo knew she had to be a good role model for the newbies joining camp since the Captains mainly looked up to her to do so.
Yakov011001 Yakov011001
Yellow Swan Yellow Swan
Clan Ize Clan Ize
Nozomu Nozomu
Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu
gingingin gingingin

(Sorry about the wait!)

Jiji Makamura

Jiji's eyes flew open at the bzzt of her alarm clock. She fumbled around for her red glasses before she eventually found them and placed them on her face. The girl got up, and turned to look in the mirror. Messy pink hair, muddy blue eyes seemed to be the norm for Jiji, as she just brushed her teeth and changed.. all just to get ready for the new day.

After Jiji got herself situated, she looked around and surveyed the area. It then occurred to her that it was quite early and that not everyone was to be up at this time.. so she just walked over to where the camp usually ate at.
---

Yakov011001 Yakov011001 Yellow Swan Yellow Swan Clan Ize Clan Ize Nozomu Nozomu Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu
( tagging you guys bc i didnt get the notification )​

Haldora had already moved her plants onto the window sill, her tea cup almost empty, and half way through some documentation the Staff had allowed her on the data of using hollowed plant stems and twigs to restore blood flow. She was reading the conclusion of the Article when the familiar sound of a certain someone's alarm went off. Thudding sounds knocking around before the screeching ceased. Faster than usual Haldora noted as she pored the remaining hot, now lukewarm, water to rinse her cup. Tossing the contents out the window. Making sure her bed was made, she attached her medical supplies and placed her knives in their holders. This place.. she began the thought, but instead opted to verify the Kitchen staff wasn't stealing a quick smoke break before finishing cooking for the students.

Making her way to the backside of the cafeteria building, she found one staffer. Her eyes narrowed as she calmly made her way. However, news must have gotten around fast as they quickly threw the unfinished cigarette on the ground and rush inside. Haldora frowned, holding her breath and using a disposable glove she finished putting it out, then carried it to the nearest trash can and disposed of it with her inside-out glove.
"What a morning." She muttered.

teluhtubby teluhtubby gingingin gingingin
Edit; Changed my mind of the font lol

Last edited:
Veto Rovella

Having already taken care of most of his morning routine. He made sure everything was in his room was order before grabbed a deck of cards and leaving his room. Walking outside shuffling the cards as he made his way around the courtyard to try getting a better feel for the place. Not wanting to get on all the other's nerves asking too many questions. Thinking to himself that this might not be fun. After walking around for a while walking to where he can get some eats. Before he enters he finds a decent spot to take a seat and practice some of his card tricks. Waiting to see if he can meet a friend or two before going in to eat.

Last edited:
Nakada Hotaru
Nakada's eyes slowly peeled themselves open as the cool air breezed through the window he had left open before falling asleep, the sun's warming rays intruding into the room in which he slept.. "Great." He muttered to himself as he used his long, soft sleeve, to rub his eyes, before lifting himself from his bed. Nakada loved to sleep, and hated to be roused from it, but as soon as the annoyance of being woken came was as soon as it left, Nakada smiled noting that he had much to learn this day and looked forward to the knowledge to come. With the realization of knowledge in the future, Nakada hopped out of his comfy bed, taking a brisk shower and brushing his teeth, making sure to leave his hair intentionally messy before heading out of the dorm room he stayed in.
As he made his way through the campus towards the dining hall, he took note of the people around him, most being the early bird type of people you'd often meet at the library attempting to overachieve, or simply those who wanted to do something without being disturbed by social obligation. As Nakada surveyed his surroundings, he noticed an interesting fellow fiddling with his cards as he made way for the dining hall, "he sure dresses elegantly!" Nakada noted to himself. He also noticed a more bright personality also heading over to the dining hall, a girl with quite beautifully flowing pink hair, her dress trailing right behind, Nakada smiled to himself seeing as there were many interesting people he could learn from here. Nakada simply slipped his hands into his jean pockets, as he followed behind the two he had seen into the dining hall to find himself a place to sit down and eat as well, "what will they be serving today I wonder". He questioned himself as he made his way forward.

His stuff was being searched, and it wasn't all that comfortable. His sabre, flammenschwert, and longsword having made it through inspection was really what was getting to him. It was a combat school of sorts, but Laurent couldn't actually say he knew all that much about it. The place was closed off, a boarding school it seemed but its inherently more restrictive nature was of some concern. Looks like he wouldn't be leaving for some time.

"Alright, kid. We've got all your stuff checked out. You're free to go." A clerk returned to him his luggage and sent him on his way, but the next issue presented itself fairly quick.

Where the fuck am I going?

Kodokuna "Kodo" Tamashii

Kodokuna could tell people were started to wake up in their rooms, she tugged her horse's reins towards the stable. Kage galloped the way there, once arrived Kodo almost yelled, "Woah, boy!" Kage slowed down as he was told and came to a slow halt. Kodo got off of her horse, holding him by his reins, and walked him back to his stall. Kage hated being in his stall, Kodo could tell. He whinnied when she closed the door behind him. "Sorry, Kage. But I'll come back tomorrow, I promise," she placed her palm on his head, reassuringly.

Kodo then spun around and headed off. She could see a few individuals around the camp. Kodo decided to go and fetch herself some food, at the slightest. She wasn't fond of eating a lot but knew she had to maintain her health. "Cadet, Tamashii," came a demanding voice that she recognized. She spun around and saluted, it was Roido Shōgun, the youngest Captain. "Yes, sir?" She lowered her hand at his motion. "Where are you off to?" He asked, as always, holding a broad and bored expression. "I'm getting myself some breakfast, sir," she replied, her eyes dodging his silver gaze. "All right. Good luck today, Cadet," he strode away.

Kodo nodded and somewhat watched him walk off. Kodo then continued her way to the cafeteria.​

Jiji Makamura

Jiji sat down in a seat next to the others, looking around and making a mental note of her surroundings. She then yawned, making sure to place a hand over her mouth. After the girl had finished observing the room, she watched as another girl came into the room. Kodokuna, was it? She had heard of a girl who never shows her mouth, as it was covered by some cloth thing. Jiji decided to ask about it later, and just focused on getting her food.

She then looked over to the girl she was sitting next to. She had.. some intense red hair, and.. she was really cool looking! Jiji took this opportunity to befriend the other. She shifted her weight so that she was now facing the red haired girl.

Now that she was actually doing this.. she didn't know what to say! She could say, "Good morning! I'm Jiji!", or would a full name be better? Mentally shaking the thoughts away, she opened her mouth,

"H-Hi! Good morning! I'm Jiji Makamurka! How do you do?"

The girl cringed as she had stuttered and messed up her last name. Makamurka?! Who was that? She quickly recovered, "Makamura.. I mean.!"

Yellow Swan Yellow Swan (I dont know if all the characters know eachother- so I just assumed that this was their first time meeting!)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back