• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: The Trial of Ten

Which one do you think is more punk?

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
I also think we found our group theme.

[media]

[/media]

Welp, received no notifications for any of this, so I'm kinda surprised to see all the responses.

@Guydaguy As I think you figured out, the character sheet is updated xD

@Hanarei Hello and welcome!

@HylianWarrior It's a darn good show!

@Robyn Banks O_o You're the Avatar?!

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Glad to see all the interest! Everyone is welcome to submit a character sheet.

@gogojojo331 You wouldn't happen to be a fan of wrestling, would you? Also, I'm gonna have to go with Cult of Personality. That was a trump card.

CelticHero37 said:
Welp, received no notifications for any of this, so I'm kinda surprised to see all the responses.

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Glad to see all the interest! Everyone is welcome to submit a character sheet.

@gogojojo331 You wouldn't happen to be a fan of wrestling, would you? Also, I'm gonna have to go with Cult of Personality. That was a trump card.
Are you not? My friend got me into it recently

Also, everyone get hyped as we now have a banner! Now we're legit (as legit as three hours of grueling Photoshop messups will get you anyway.) So get working on those character sheets for Avatar: Army of Five!

CelticHero37 said:

Hahaha I wish I was that would be awesome! But question. Isn't there suppose to be one of each element because there's like 3 firebender so far

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Hahaha I wish I was that would be awesome! But question. Isn't there suppose to be one of each element because there's like 3 firebender so far

[/QUOTE]
Good eye. I noticed the plethora of firebenders. You are correct as well. only one of each element will be chosen. It's a little friendly competition.

CelticHero37 said:
Good eye. I noticed the plethora of firebenders. You are correct as well. only one of each element will be chosen. It's a little friendly competition.
Soo are you going to choose which one or are people just going to have to voluntarily switch elements?

Alright, it's going to be an elimination of sorts. If I will weed them down until I have every position filled with one person. However, I will answer any questions on it before hand. You will also be allowed to submit as many applications as you like before I make the decisions. Only one character can be chosen from any of the players though.

CelticHero37 said:
Alright, it's going to be an elimination of sorts. If I will weed them down until I have every position filled with one person. However, I will answer any questions on it before hand. You will also be allowed to submit as many applications as you like before I make the decisions. Only one character can be chosen from any of the players though.
Alright cool thanks

Well didn't get to do it the day before (ended up having really no time to log on >.< ).

Is the Cycle the same as the show (thus the Airbender is Air)? If so, will there be an airbender as one of the four or were they wiped out like in the show?

Hanarei said:
Well didn't get to do it the day before (ended up having really no time to log on >.< ).
Is the Cycle the same as the show (thus the Airbender is Air)? If so, will there be an airbender as one of the four or were they wiped out like in the show?
Yes, the Cycle is the same as the show. However, this is an alternate universe RP. So there will be at least one other airbender, the one in this group.

Tenebrous said:
I love how my character is so undeveloped xD It was so unintentional too
You can continue to make updates to it if you wish. However, I would ask that you notify of changes one you've submitted a completed CS. That way I know to check back.

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki said:
Name:Kangling
Nickname:Ling

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color:Green

General Appearance (Please include a representative picture):

airbender___gianne_by_airgirl39-d474gg9.jpg

Burn damage from most of the left side of her face down her neck and left shoulder, wears mask below to cover the burns on her face.

$_32.JPG

Tribe: Air nation remnant/Earth Kingdom

Important Relations (Optional):If they were they passed on now

Element (Optional):Air

Level of Bending Expertise (Brief description if applicable):Intermediate, had some training through her family members for personal protection. Her training is mostly martial having not trained much on the spiritual side of the art despite her interest in it.

Favoured Bender Abilities (List if applicable): air blast, air blades

Personality (Description): At first glance she seems cheerful with a happy go lucky attitude and the sense of humour common to her people. She is quick to help anyone in need and have fun particularly flying around with her glider. The truth is she is deeply effected by her burn scars,being self conscious about them and still suffering pain from them which can darkly effect her moods becoming irritable and cold. She also hold a deep hatred for fire benders and fire with a strong want of revenge from them. She realises that this is wrong though and tries to get past it but has yet to succeed.

Biography (Description): It is said that all airbenders were killed during the air nation genocide by the fire nations apart from, as rumour has it, the avatar himself. That is not completely true, as the fire nation army neared the air temples some air bender choice flight rather than to say and fight dispersing themselves through out the lands. A few settled into the many villages in the earth nation one of which was Kangling's family. There here family lived in relative peace for several years and integrated into the culture. However as the fire nation invaded the earth kingdom and had to flee once more jumping from village to village. Kangling was born in that time constantly on the room, taught airbending by her grandfather until finally in her teens they could run no more. The family was ambushed by fire benders killing the family and leaving Kangling scared and believed her to be dead. She survived though and managed to go into hiding once more.

Notable Possessions (Optional):Family glyder staff, slightly chard.

Other Notes:

Theme Song (Optional):

[media]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o22eIJDtKho[/media]
I like the theme. I love the 9IN version from rick and morty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back