Vio's Flower Shoppe

@lostviolence

Love your coding and if your up for it I was wondering if you could help me with a little project am looking to start.

It is a tutoring service for newcomers and people who wish to improve their roleplaying and I could really use some help with the coding.

I would like the dull cherry blossom pallete.

The style is similar to your own shoppe formate - i guess that's a table?

Anyway I have all the information written up here - Nations of Tutors

As to specific layout here goes .

First Page - Info, Services, Availability

- intro & services on the left in a similar layout to your ( who am i and flower boxes )

- availability in a column/box on the left.

Basically the same as yours only switch availability with who am I, and without the two pictures.

Second Page - Tutors and Schedule

a single big box

about four tutor paragraphs with the information shown. schedule can be a second column with days/hours available listed with username on type.

example

Schedule ( header )

@usersempai

days of the week

hours available

Third Page - Groups & Placement

a single big box

the same format as second page only with information for the groups instead of the tutor information.

( ignore the sign ups I can add that information in myself )

Last edited by a moderator:
Or if that's too much just :

A simple layout with

a box on the left and a separate column on the right

and I can add in the information as needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
readingraebow said:
Or if that's too much just :
A simple layout with

a box on the left and a separate column on the right

and I can add in the information as needed.
readingraebow said:
@lostviolence
Love your coding and if your up for it I was wondering if you could help me with a little project am looking to start.

It is a tutoring service for newcomers and people who wish to improve their roleplaying and I could really use some help with the coding.

I would like the dull cherry blossom pallete.

The style is similar to your own shoppe formate - i guess that's a table?

Anyway I have all the information written up here - Nations of Tutors

As to specific layout here goes .

First Page - Info, Services, Availability

- intro & services on the left in a similar layout to your ( who am i and flower boxes )

- availability in a column/box on the left.

Basically the same as yours only switch availability with who am I, and without the two pictures.

Second Page - Tutors and Schedule

a single big box

about four tutor paragraphs with the information shown. schedule can be a second column with days/hours available listed with username on type.

example

Schedule ( header )

@usersempai

days of the week

hours available

Third Page - Groups & Placement

a single big box

the same format as second page only with information for the groups instead of the tutor information.

( ignore the sign ups I can add that information in myself )
Thank you for your compliment. I can add the information if you want but it may take extra time. I'm currently on a phone rb so I'll have to do it later in the day. If there is anything else you need please PM me c:

lostviolence said:
Thank you for your compliment. I can add the information if you want but it may take extra time. I'm currently on a phone rb so I'll have to do it later in the day. If there is anything else you need please PM me c:
Take your time I will be going on vacation in a few days anyway so there is no real rush with the order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back