• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Vinegar's Art Dump

Vinegar3

THE Slurpmeister
A thread for my art. My stuff is pretty divided between traditional, stuff I've been doing for years, and digital, which I've only been doing recently. There might be some disparity in terms of quality, but other than that, enjoy.

Some assorted images of my main character, Zachary Higgins. Having faced many traumatic experiences, he is tormented by the events of his past and tries desperately to conceal his rage for the sake of the few people he has left in his life. With only one arm left, he's taken on the lifestyle of a gruesome bounty hunter.zach the cowboy.jpg

Attachments

• adult zach smile.jpg
    adult zach smile.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 2
  • black armed steak slinger.png
    black armed steak slinger.png
    934.6 KB · Views: 0
  • screaming zach.jpg
    screaming zach.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 0
  • zach chilling.png
    zach chilling.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • zach pointing a gun.jpg
    zach pointing a gun.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 0
  • zach shirtless.jpg
    zach shirtless.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 0
  • zach sword.png
    zach sword.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Belisarius Ironfoot, otherwise known as Belisarius the Exile or Belisarius the Disgraced. A dwarf from a sci-fi setting who had disgraced his colony and, as a result, had his beard shaven, exiled from his dwarven community shortly afterwards. A beard is a dwarf's pride and joy, and for a dwarf's beard to be shaven is seen as a great crime, or denoting how the dwarf has committed a great act of sin against his community.

belisarius the disgraced.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back