Story Venom (My Own Mini Story)

Spidermanshark2

Is that all you got? Guess it's my turn...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
(This isn't my best writing, and this was the first "story" I had ever written before, but I hope you can still enjoy it. P.S. It isn't finished yet, since I never went back to do so, but I might if people would like me to.)

Chapter One: Oscorp

Well… My life has been some ride. I mean, my life has spiraled out of control, I’m losing control of my mind, one of my best friends, dead, and the other taken by this… new Venom. Dear, God… Please, help me. What can I do to end all of this?

Luke, a kid just trying to survive his freshman year of a technical college. So far, things have been a bit tough, but today, he got an opportunity to visit one of many landmarks in Manhattan: Oscorp. This was a dream for some people, and for Luke, this was the opportunity for him. As he chose to walk to the lab, he was told to meet with the rest of the group, which was only a few people who took a bus, he went to his small apartment to grab his bag and stuffed it with some supplies and headed to the bathroom to do up his hair. His reflection, however, was different. “Well… You’re actually going there? Are you an idiot?” The same figure spoke back, only his messy hair and eyes having a golden yellow. “Yes, I need this. I might have a job there. My life could get back on track.” Luke walked off, grabbed his bag and began to tread along the streets of Manhattan, being careful of the crimes around and heading to Oscorp, to take this opportunity, that he wouldn't pass up for anything.
The city seemed peaceful, if you remove the large amount of criminals, crime itself and the slight negative vibe of the city, New York isn’t such a bad place. Luke always saw the good in everything in the city, no matter how bad things could get. At least, that’s what his parents always told him. It was hard for him to remember his childhood, as he always just assumed that he had some memory issues. The tall lab, known as Oscorp, came into view. Time does roll by when you’re having fun, or, at least, not thinking about the destination. He went inside and was questioned by one of the guards by the entrance. “Who are you? What are you doing here?” A much taller, and more buff man told him as he stopped him from walking. “I-I’m here for school! The tech school a few blocks away!” he tried to explain, but the guard didn’t seem to believe. One man came into view, a tall man with black hair, all in a stereotypical formal business manner. “Let him go, Sean... I know he’s telling the truth. His group told me about his arrival soon. Luke, right?” He asked as the guard let Luke go. “Yes, sir. I decided to walk here, as I like the scenery up close.” He said, straightening his clothes and hair. “Please, call me Mark.” He said. “Your group has started the tour, but I can help catch you up to them. Hell, I’ll give you a personal tour.” Luke could feel his mind go numb. “Really? That was be so amazing!” He shook his head slightly to refocus. “Sorry about that, but yes, I’d love that.” And so, the two set off, Mark leading him around the lab for a tour and Luke following, fascinated and even sneaking in a few pictures along the way. But, Luke was unaware of what was really going on and what he would discover… and what he would become.

Chapter Two: The Incident

Man, he’s… I can’t handle it. He might keep beating me down, but I’ve taken enough beatings in my life. This is no different. Venom, work with me! We need to keep going! Time to fight fire with fire… literally.

Luke loved to be able to see and experience the wonders and creations of Oscorp and the technology they’ve developed. Kid, this is just stupid. Can’t we go home and, ya know… Not do this? I could buy you a place. The voice rung again. Yeah, sure… After you rob a bank and we escape this city because of you. Luke retaliated mentally, keeping along with Mark and snapping a few more pictures. It wasn’t until they stopped before the group of Luke’s class. They finally caught up and he didn’t want to go back. “Don’t you want to go back? Your class is a few steps away.” Mark said, looking at him. “I uh… I’m not one to enjoy my class. I just do it to hopefully one day get myself a job, then have a life.” Luke put it simply about the situation. “Ahh… Well, we could go take a look at one more area I haven’t shown you yet.” The offer made Luke seem happy again. “I’d like to go see it. My class wouldn’t give a flying you-know-what about me.” He said as they went off, the class continuing the tour.

Meanwhile, with the class itself…

“Oh, come on… this is stupid. Why do we have to see what Oscorp does? It’s pointless.” One kid said, your stereotypical annoying jock-like figure. James Peterson. “Actually, understanding what Oscorp has done and continues to do, will help understand what our future holds.” Another kid spoke. Jack Ringland. “Plus, it’s hella cool!” A young girl added. May Redfield, the adoptive sister of Luke, who sometimes goes by Redfield as a last name when necessary, because he never got to know his. “Oh, really? Nerds!” The jock pushed the two, knocking down a third person down with them. “Hey, what the hell!?” The girl who got knocked down, confused and upset. “Sorry, we didn’t mean to knock into you!” Ringland got up and grabbed May with him. The girl got up and followed them.
After the tour finished, they all got back on the bus. Luke still wasn’t back and May was worried. “I knew he was coming. Did he skip?” She asked. “Nah, that’s not Luke… is it?” Ringland even questioned himself too, confused as well. They took their usual seat at the back, and at some point, the same girl they knocked into, was standing before them. “Hey… May I join you? I got kicked out of my seat…” She seemed quite timid and May nodded. Each seat could hold up to three people on average, so they let her on the inside, with them returning back to the seat. “I’m May and this is my friend, Jack.” May introduced, with Ringland giving a small and awkward nod. “My name is Alicia. Alicia Owens.” She said, giving a small smile herself and looking out the window as they rode back to the technical college. May and Ringland exchanged looks, having a silent conversation.

Redfield: She seems a bit shy… We need to introduce her to Luke once we seem him.

Ringland: Are you fu-

Redfield: Language!

Ringland: Fine… But, you know Luke better than me. He might screw up by mistake, then before you know it, blame it all on himself.

Redfield: I can see that, but I’ll talk with him again. It’ll be okay. We should invite her over to his place and we’ll get to all know each other.

After some more looks, they arrived at the college, with Luke’s things gone. He must’ve gotten back before us and left, would be the obvious thought the two friends, Ringland and Redfield thought, so they grabbed theirs and even invited Alicia to join them. So, the three set off to Luke’s place.
Luke, however, was feeling terrible. Not in a guilt manner, but in a sickly manner. He’d been throwing up in his bathroom for about 10 minutes after returning home. Kid… What in the HELL happened to us?

Chapter Three: New Friend

Venom… I’m sorry to let you down. I… I did like having you. You helped complete me, give me purpose. If we’re going to die… I’ll die knowing that I finally had power. That I had purpose.

“Okay, this is his place!” May exclaimed, excited to introduce Luke to Alicia. The three approached his door, knocking on it. “Luke? You in there?” Luke had walked out when he heard the knocking. “Yeah… I’ll be there in a second.” He rushed to his room as fast as he could to fix himself up, fixing his hair a little bit better than before, then rushed to the door and opened it. “Hmm? What are you two doing here?” He asked.The jet black hair in a messy, but somewhat decent form popped out as he peeked out to his his sister and friend. “Well… we wanted to come visit you and we brought someone we met.” They said as Alicia stepped forward. “H-Hey… I’m Alicia.” She said, still feeling slightly nervous about the situation. “You’re Luke?” She asked. “Yeah… I guess you know these two? My sister and my clumsy friend?”
“Hey! I’m not that clumsy!” Ringland interjected angrily. “Okay… Whatever you say, man. Come in, I just got here a few minutes ago. I haven’t fixed up the place the way I’d like to, but I’ll be going somewhere better soon.” He reassured. More like getting kicked out because you can’t pay your damn rent. Luke invited them inside and closed the door behind them all. Ringland fetched out on the couch and May grabbed some food to eat. Alicia went to talk with Ringland for a bit, while Luke went over to May. “Kicked out.” He simply said. “I can’t afford a better place, so I’m getting kicked out.” May stopped and looked at him, clearly upset. “Are you serious? Where are you going to go?” She asked, putting the food down and hugging him tightly. “I’ll figure that out, trust me. You know me, I’ll fix this… Until then, I’ll be out on the streets.” He added, with May hugging tighter. Well, I’ll stay with you.” Luke gave a peck to the top of her head. “No, it’s fine. Stay with Ringland. It’ll only be a couple of days. I promise.” She let go of him and they talked for a bit.
“So… Why does he look so down?” Alicia asked when she first sat down. “Eh, that’s him. He’s been a bit down for a while, I think even before we met him.” Ringland replied. “Once you get through to him, he’s not a bad kid. He’s quite cool.” Alicia nodded, looking around the place. It wasn’t the best looking, and it wasn’t Luke’s fault for laziness and such, but the place was already rundown and not having enough money to fix things up didn’t help either.
Luke went to join Alicia and Ringland, with May tagging along with some food. May used what he had, plus some extra food she had to make some snacks for the others. She offered it to everyone except Luke and Alicia seemed confused. Maybe she already offered before, or he just ate. A couple hours later, the group had been in a large conversation. By group, it was Luke and Ringland. “Come on, man! You know water is wet! The science is there!” Luke couldn’t keep himself down. “Yeah, the science of your empty closet of a head? That would explain it…” Ringland seemed almost offended to an extent. “Oh, okay… How can you explain this?” He pulled out his phone and showed him an article, and with common sense, you could tell it was all fake. “Water isn’t wet. It’s an adjective to describe something covered in a liquid in some form.” Luke went on to verbally beat him down with facts and common sense before Ringland gave up. “Fine, you win! I’m gonna find something to beat you against!” He said angrily and excitedly. “Okay… I wish the best of luck.” He simply said. “I really do.” And he meant every word of it. Being intelligent all the time can be tough and boring, so having someone surpass him would feel great and relieve his mind. “Well, it is getting quite late. Got some homework to catch up on. See you guys.” Ringland went and headed out, May following. “Bye guys!” May waved as Luke and Alicia did the same, faring goodbyes too. “Well… Nice to meet, Alicia.” He said, reaching over to shake her hand. She seemed surprised someone noticed her, besides the other two meeting her. “Nice to meet you, too.” She said, flashing a small smile as she shook his hand before pulling off. “Well… It’s late for me. I’ve got to get going.” She said as she got up. “Bye.” She waved a little before she left. Luke could hear a voice ring in his head, but it seemed… different this time.

Hungry… Food… Must feed, Luke…

“Damn it… Not now. God, I don’t-” He got himself cut off as his head felt like a knife rammed into his skull with the knife being twisted around constantly. He ended up running out of the place and rushing behind the building. After a long night and a lack of knowledge of that night, he was laying in his bed in quite the awkward position. Kid… KID… KID! GET UP!

Chapter 4: Mystery Night

Okay… It’s done. He’s gone. God, what the hell have I become? Just… Just another criminal in this city. Another monster in this world now.

Kid… KID… KID! GET UP!
The voice burned into his skull as he slowly dragged himself along the bed with him falling to the floor. “Ow… Okay, what?” He was quite confused about what had happened. Idiot… What happened last night? Ultra, the main voice who was always negative and name given by Luke, was also unaware of what happened. “Oh, you’re just lying… Screw off.” He pulled himself up and got cleaned up and redressed. “Hell… Still feel sick from a couple of days ago. Whatever happened still hasn’t gone away.” He went back over to the bathroom to throw up more. After he cleaned things up and walked out, he felt better, like he went on a feeding frenzy. That wasn’t typical, for he didn’t eat much in general. “Well, I’m sure this will blow over, like most other illnesses.” He told himself, sure of his own words. Of course, he would be wrong. In fact, the opposite would happen. You sure you’re alright… idiot? Luke didn’t respond, getting changed and cleaning up before he headed to school. He took longer as he felt his body had been on some sort of a marathon. He did take the tour at Oscorp, but he remembered that he had walked a good bit, but it wasn’t bad, he enjoyed it and didn’t even noticed how long he had spent there. Once he arrived to this first class, Biology, he climbed to the top and sat at the upper level, in the back corner. The vast majority were already there and some were just walking in after Luke, like May and Ringland. Alicia was already there, but she was trying to find a private spot. She climbed to the top and ended up sitting next to Luke. “Hey again…” She said, giving a small wave. Luke waved back. “Hey, glad to see you again.” He said. “How are you?” Alicia looked around a bit. “I’m okay at the moment, how are you?” She asked back. “I’ve been a bit ill, but I’m fine mostly.” Luke said, looking at the others below. Losers… You’re all losers! Luke seemed pissed about Ultra’s statement. Hey, May and Jack are down there. Those are my friends! Once the teacher came in, everyone had been silent and waited. They had a project to do, where they had to go back to their family history and detail what common and uncommon traits they had. “... May and Jack, you’ll work together. Who hasn’t- Oh, right! Luke and Alicia. You two will work together.” The reason for partners was to learn about each other's families and history.
Well, this can’t be good. I mean, I don’t know jack about my family, other than the fact they left me alone. That’s what he was told. That’s how he saw it. I don’t want to appear lazy, but I don’t know how to tell her that I can’t find information about my family. Alicia looked over at Luke. “Well… seems like we’re partners. I hope you won’t find my family weird.” She said softly. “No, I’m sure your family is lovely, Mine is… complicated.” Luke put it simply, as he was still unsure what to say or how to say it.

Chapter 5: Missing

“No, no, no, no… NO! GOD DAMN IT!” Luke and Alicia had become good friends after they finished the project together, and they were close… Well, until she went missing.
Okay, kid, calm down. She’ll be fine.
No, I won’t! I’ll worry about her. If she’s gone missing, then I’m going to find her!

Luke kicked his door open, hard enough that when he left, that it shut itself behind him. He was going to find her, one way or another. He’d been out all day without stopping for a break, looking around everywhere. Once nightfall had come, the familiar voice came back to him. Venom came back. Luke… time to feed again.
“Venom, not now. I’m still trying to look for Alicia.” He said quietly, trying to ignore the urge. If you let me out and feed… I can help you find your little girlfriend. Luke contemplated the offer for a while. He didn't like having to watch Venom kill to eat, though it always said he absorbed them, but didn’t kill and he still doubted that to this moment, but he had to take every opportunity he had right now. “Fine… How would you know where to look? I’ve looked everywhere.” He added. Not everywhere, Luke… Still one more location you haven’t been to. Luke had stood still and calmed down, letting the symbiote crawl over and attach to itself and built up the larger figure known as Venom, the physical embodiment of the symbiote when attached to a host, which was required for survival. “Good… Now, let’s go hunting a bit, shall we?” It said as headed off to feed off of the poor innocent ones who had been killed, or absorbed by the large creature. Jesus christ, I know you might be right on what you said, but these are still innocent people. Do you not care about them?
“I must feed to survive… If I only had you, I would’ve eaten you, then I could’ve been left for dead. This is necessary for survival, Luke.” After an hour of feeding, it decided to head to Oscorp. What, why are we going here?
“I told you, Luke… There was still one more location you hadn’t been to yet.” It kept going until it reached the entrance, blocked off and guards in front. Well, it’s blocked. What do we do now?
It headed off to the side, avoiding the guards and cameras, thanks to Luke’s influence. If a guard had been taken, the others would notice quickly. Once it reached the back, it threw a long line of symbiote and used it as an adhesive rope to attach and climb the wall, heading up to the top and busting in through the vents. It had fallen back into his back as Luke was back to normal and climbed through himself. Once he got down and fell to the floor, barely sticking the landing, Venom wanted back. “No, you’re too noticeable. I got this, okay?” He knew the place well, thanks to Mark giving him the detailed tour. He searched every room, still doubtful that Alicia would be here. It didn’t seem right. Luke had went into the unauthorized area at the back of the place. Mark brought him back here for “a special reason,” he said. Once he got back there, he felt shocked and sick at once. Alicia was strapped down to a table with needles, tools and the weird creatures they had kept there. She was unconscious at the moment, but Luke was frozen. He remembered what had happened here. This was his first encounter with what was really going on at Oscorp. He got infected with the symbiote. “Mark… You motherfucker. You are so dead now.” He was about to move before he heard another familiar voice. “Well, Well… I’m quite surprised with how you two work. They symbiote, of course.” Mark came through from another entrance on the other side. “See, you were a good test subject, Luke, but we needed someone better. Someone weaker. Someone who can handle out next project.” He said, looking right into Luke’s eyes, being serious about every word her said. “Fuck you, and go to hell.” Luke said.
“Well, that might be true, but I am going to finish what I started.” Mark replied before he went to grabbed a needle and attempt to transform Alicia into another test subject. Luke ran after him, being faster from being connected to the symbiote, he grabbed Mark and pinned him to the wall, while the symbiote grabbed the needle and held it close to Luke. “Here… Make him pay, Luke… Make. Him. Pay.” It insisted. Luke grabbed the needle and hesitated for a moment before ramming into his skull, intending on killing him, accidently pushing some of the contents into his head, but quickly helped freed Alicia and escaped before the guards who would come in.
Luke rested her onto his couch while Ultra and Luke separated.
“You are such an idiot, dumbass! Now, we’re going to jail for murder!” Ultra started.
“Hey, don’t blame this on me! Venom got us in!” Luke replied.
“Yeah, but you were in control. You killed a man!” Ultra retaliated.
“He wasn’t innoce-” Luke started, before he stopped.
A fait voice called out. “Luke… “ It was Alicia. She had regained conscious. Luke came over quickly and they hugged, even though it hurt her, she kept hugging. “I’m glad you’re okay… What happened?” Luke asked. She muttered something about not being able to remembering, half asleep. “Damn… We need to fix this.”

(I really hope you enjoyed reading this! Thanks for taking the time to do so.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back