Vellichor Starstryder(Incomplete.)

What would you change about it?

• History?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Family?

• Psychology?

• Other? Give me your thoughts in the comments please.

• Total voters

Vellichor

Classified Information.

Name: Vellichor Starstryder

Alias: Jack.

Nicknames: Mr. Eyeballs. Mask. Detective. The Oncoming Storm. The Daemon-Light. The Living Death. The Doom Walker. Steel Storm. The All Light. The Filler of Space. The Star-Light. The Devourer in the Mist and the Universes Equilibrium. A lot of The’s.

Race: Lost One.

Height: 5’8

Weight: 180

Hair: Jet black/Jaw length/Part down the middle and around eyes.

Eye Color: Oil/Abnormally Large/Emotionless.

Skin: Pale.

Markings: A tattoo on each hand. Lines and overlapping circles form chains of stars.

Deviations: Eyes have a slight red tint when goes into deep thought.

Traits: Unnaturally Pale/Large eyeballs.

Family/Status.

Parents: Overprotective Mother/Unknown Father.

Siblings: Sister, Brother.

-Sister: Lepida. A bladed weapons expert and resident assassin of the Starstryder family. She would make coming home from school a chore by setting up as many traps as humanly possible. She often described setting up a trap like catching an animal: Put yourself in the animal's place and layer obvious traps with what they won’t expect. Needless to say he was put through hell from the moment he stepped through the door. One hair thin wire into a deep shadow, a falling boulder behind a bowgun and then making it to his bedroom: She barred the way and taught him how to dodge a blade or lose a limb sometimes both. She left him with her tools of the trade, even if his talent in the art was poor.

-Brother: Agonas. A day he didn’t spend tiptoeing around traps or drugged he spent with his brother, learning various martial arts. He started with ancient weapons, spear and shield, two handed long sword, Muay Thai. And when he was deemed “Good Enough” as his brother would often say, they moved onto weapons training. Gunkata with a revolver, throwing weapons, explosives and various rifles. When fighting, his brother didn’t know the meaning of “Stop, Broken, Please or Oh God I taste my liver.” They fought until primarily Vellichor was passed out. After about seven years, those knocks outs came fewer and far between and an odd things happened. When he blacked out, he could keep fighting, more ferociously than normal off seemingly muscle memory and survival instinct. He had become a fine fighter. Instilling him with the knowledge of the God Hand and a set of armor he was happy to send him on his journey: Despite this Vellichor was always more attuned to a “Sword.” To his Brother’s chagrin and his Sisters smile.

Immediate Relatives: Uncle.

--Uncle: Otiose. He made the traps, his sister employed them. These devices were meticulous, they played off of his personality and often led him down a trail of disaster. The mad scientist of the family, if he ever came home late or was caught in any one trap he would be brought back to the Laboratory-Cough- Basement. Vellichor became resident guinea pig, Otiose had no trouble experimenting on every inch of him, inside and out. Third arms, toxic breath, odd drugs, all the norm. He learned his pain tolerance and tolerance for other things, such as chemicals, toxins and torturous devices. Otiose left him with as many beakers and books as his bag could carry, even developing an odd satchel for him to carry it all, he took well to these studies and grew sharp eyes because of it; and a few implants.

Important Relationships: Sword Master.

-Sword Master: An unnamed wielder of the sword, who helped his talent flourish into the practitioner of skill he is today. He can honestly call himself a “Swordsman.”

Mate: None. He has no distractions.

Children: None. Most likely never.

Relationships: A sparring partner, a handful of people he’s met.

-Sparring Partner: A name not disclosed assassin that he’s grown fond of training with. Someone he can call a “Rival” of sorts.

Pets: Monster.

-Ammutseba: The Dream-Daemon. He met him first when venturing into the lost world, this being came to him as an entity of pure sound that speaks in a hundred tongues and a million syllables.

Title: Master Detective. Psi-Blade.

Status: Private Investigator, Supernatural Detective, Dream Walker.

Birth Status: Unknown English Nobles, isolated from the world.

Education/Work/Home

Education: Informal. Chemistry, Psychology, Criminal Law, unspecialized.

Education: Private School.

Vocation: Knights-Errant, Detective.

Path to Vocation: Through his Uncle’s voucher, his noble blood and eventually his return of the Lost Skull. This fame brought him a good name and a spot in the Lady’s Guard. He eventually retired at a young age, becoming a detective and errant. He learned for his love of the art by oddly witnessing a string of wrongful beheadings, he set out to write these wrongs a personal detective.

Vocational Skills: Swordplay, deduction, induction, combat experience, a feather step, sleuthing, slight of hand and a keen awareness.

Money Earned: A steady fortune was left to him by his father, a generous sum is earned every month through odd jobs and special cases. He could live comfortably for the rest of his life if he really wanted to. He also runs a small candy shop in the black market, his sweet treats are said to instil special spooky abilities to those who eat them. The rumor has certainly driven up prices.

Money Stored: He does not use banks. He keeps half of his sum in gold buried in an unmarked plot of land. He keeps a fourth of it in a large trunk upon his flying castle and the last fourth he keeps inside of his satchel, the one made for him by Uncle Otiose.

House: His home is where he lays his head. It can be a hotel one night or a sleeping bag another. His homebase is an island floating across the ocean, a windmill and cottage, the simple life of peace and tranquility is all he desires.

Work Space: His sleuthing will often take him to cities, to far out countries and even entirely different continents. You could say every dark corner is his work space.

Mode of Transportation: By land, sea and air. He always has a way to travel and his main mode is actually by simply walking.

Psychology

Fear Response: Trembling, Sweating, Anxiety, paralysis or Psychotic Feral Behavior.

Fears: Cthulhuian Deities, spatial concepts, The Unknown.

-Extended Quiet in Darkness over Long Periods of time.

-Horrendous terrors of massive tentacles, eyeballs, mouths, goo. This stems from a trip to the outer edge of the Lost Realm.

-Personal Nightmares.

-Failing others or himself.

-Breaking His Law.

-Blank Spaces, such as walls of white paint.

-Falling.

-Death.

Secrets.

-I Know.

-Extensive knowledge of the supernatural, special events, certain Species and psychological behavior.

-I Am A Monster. In Mind, Body and Soul.

-I Hate people, but I want to protect them.

-I feel the urge to vomit when someone speaks.

-I believe there is something more for humanity than what they’ve made themselves.

-I hope for a better future, but I believe that is impossible given the static nature humans have adopted.

-I believe in the worst of Humanity and the Best of Humanity.

-I believe I have the right to judge another living being.

-I have a superiority complex and an inferiority complex.

-I am a masochist.

-I am fascinated by Death, but I am unable to bring myself to experience it.

-I am a Liar. As you can clearly tell by this list.

-I wear a mask.

-My Real Name Is…

Intelligence: Cannot be Measure on paper. But I am very clever. I have a PHD.

Eating Habits: Very carefully or a complete slob, he has his days but no matter what he chews 42 times and savors every bite. He drinks exclusively tea and water. Normally with honey and sugar.

Favorite Foods: Strawberries, dipped in sugar and chocolate coated are my favorite. Tea, with 13 spoons of sugar. Cake, is excellent. Ramen is a favorite. Pasta, noodles, even some vegetables are alright but mainly fruit and sweets. Hmm.. And steak. Love steak.

Least Favorite Food: Bitter tastes. Sour Tastes. Cringing and vomit inducing foods, such as disgusting vegetables and chinese or japanese food that looks like vomit.

Sleeping Habits: He sleeps primarily on his stomach and if not then sitting up or standing up.

Socializing Habits: I had to research this. They are not well. Extremely introvert. If I do not immediately glance and deduce a person's entire life from their shallow appearance, gestures and mask then I am lost in thought hardly paying attention.

-Alone: Though he does well in small groups, he prefers to study and talk to the singular individual.

-Groups: He is introvert, usually quiet when he has nothing to say but he will cooperate frequently to the conversation or task at hand.

Leader or Follower: He does not prefer to lead nor follow, finding his own path to some solution.

Planned or Spontaneous: He is actually spontaneous.

Careful or Reckless: Careful by all means, spontaneous does not mean careless.

Outlook on Life: Realistic Optimist. He holds cautiously high hopes for a favorable outcome.

Hobbies: Sword Sparring, Eating Strawberries, Chelo, Reading and Astral Walking.

Pet-Peeves: Loud and Obnoxious people. Arrogance. Posers. Being Wrong(If he ever is.) Clicking pens, tapping feet, people who sigh when they want help but do not ask. Heavy mouth breathing.

Obsessions/Addictions: Deduction of new people, sugar coated strawberries, tea, inventing new devices, holding a sword, fighting and sleeping.

Ambitions-Desires: He works to make the world a better place for the individual. He works to change the law to suit the individual, not the other way around. He works to free the unenlightened masses from the mind control this society has placed upon them. He works to become a swordmaster. He works to understand the astral world and all of its boundaries or lack thereof. He works to sharpen his skills in combat and society. He desires to know all that he can about life and death and things beyond it. He works to rid the world of evil, by human or demon or devil. He wants to see the world prosper and he starts by working with the individual mind. He works to better his emotions, his control. He works to become a better “Human.”

Prejudices: Only one. There are no bad strawberries.

Attitude-Common Behaviors: Seemingly Apathetic, emotionless mask, comical in dire situations with the ability to act like an utter idiot if only to hide his disguise. He will give honest responses, mostly. He is blunt, free of worry and sincerely kind. He will be the first one to help a stranger, even take a bullet for someone he’s never even seen. That’s just the kind of person he is. A very helpful individual, despite his introvert nature, he jumps at the chance to prove himself “A Nice Guy.”

Unusual Habits: Waking up at 3am to train his body. Sleeping for exactly three hours then waking up again to read and drink tea. Then sleeping for another two hours before starting the day. He wakes up at precisely 9 o’clock to begin fencing practice. He often chews on his thumb when thinking. When first meeting someone he’ll glance them over out of habit, looking at all the little things. He also takes extreme note of his environment when entering a new place.

As seen by others: Some might see him as a cold and uncaring individual, someone that does not listen, acts like a clown and daydreams too often. They might look at him like a creepy or weird individual for being so introverted. He almost never smiles, though when he does it is without care to his appearance and stretches ear to ear. His posture and clothing choice shows him to be an unkempt loner, he is the opposite.

As seen by self: I’ve.. never really thought about it. I like to think I help where I can, change what I can and fight what I can. Besides that, what else could I say?

Religion-Faith-Psionics.

Deity: A’stros

Alignment: Chaotic Good.

Description: A’stros

Institutional Beliefs: Cleansing the mind of Evil. Helping any that might need it. Ridding the world where evil appears. Preparing civilization against the “Dead But Dreaming One.” Protectors of the mind and body.

Personal Beliefs: The only difference in opinion is his upon society, they do not believe in the “Dead But Dreaming One” and so he has abandoned the task for the entire world and has placed it upon himself and a Sacred Order to stop this monstrous Entity.

Requirements of Followers: Devotion to the “Seven Sacred Laws.” Keep the peace between humanity, Violence is never the answer unless used against Monsters and the unyielding. Train religiously in the art of physical and mental combat. Devote your life to the Order of the Sword. Listen to your dreams.

Laws: The seven sacred laws of A’stros.

-Law Seven: Do no Harm, Unless in self Defense.

-Law Six: Prove your worth to society.

-Law Five: Be generous to your brethren.

-Law Four: Do not lie.

-Law Three: Your Mind and Body are Weapons, train them.

-Law Two: Protect Society From the “Dead but Dreaming One.”

-Law First: Walk your Own Path. Live by your own Rules. You are your Own Master.

Deity Granted Abilities: The Rules of Nature.

-Soon to Come.

Prohibitions upon Followers: These restrictions are in order to protect the guardian.

-You will not follow someone that will deter your from your path.

-You will not eat, sleep or train in an unhealthy manner.

-You will not commit evil acts, unless for the ultimate good.

-You will sacrifice.

Vellichor said:
@LifeNovel
Here you are, it is unfinished but tell your current thoughts please.
Wow...this is unfinished. This is a lot! I'll have to get back to you about this on the weekend when I have more time.

@LifeNovel

Yes ma'am, I am a detective, how can I expect people to show me their true side, their "Little things" and their deepest of darkest without providing or even showing my own.

Though all that's left is my equipment, travel items, powers and abilities, mostly combat data.. Oh and talents and equipment, special people, places, Memories and of course a history that led from after he left home to now... But yes unfinished, I enjoy being precise.

Here if you would like to do as i have..

Everything 4 Writers - aetherial: You asked for it, and here it...

Though as i said, incomplete, i'm... about 65% through.

Ah, you're awake. Well enjoy your errands, come back soon, I think i might nap. I hope i find you to wake up to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back