• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire Rp Needed!

HuffleQuinn

One Time Luck
Yes, vampires. Specifically. Because even though I am a 24 year old woman now, I am still a teenage edgelord at heart! Let me be clear though: NOT TWILIGHT VAMPIRES! Literally any other kind of vampire EXCEPT Twilight.

Alright, now that we got that out of the way:

Hi, I'm Harley. I put out a general one x one search on here not too awfully long ago and got a variety of responses only to realize that what I was really craving was a vampireroleplay. Specifically. Yeah, I know, original.
Anyway I have some hard limits I'd like to address:
1. No pedophilia. Ever
2. No toilet play. Ever.
3. No GMing or PPing. EVER
4. No excessive swearing, sex or violence

As far as literacy goes, at least match mine. I don't always spell everything 100% correctly and my grammar is about 90% accurate as well. I like to be as literate as possible and still have fun. This post should be a least some indication of my skill level. This standard also applies to reaponses. If I am writing a paragraph, I expect the courtesy of as close to a paragraph in return as possible. One sentance replies will never cut it.

Intros are the exception. I sometimes like to write long, detailed introductions for my characters. You do not have to write the same amount. As long as I can get an idea of what your character is like, I'm good with it. If you've read this far, please make the subject of your email to me "HuffleVamp". That way I know you were paying attention. It's my sneaky little screening process.

On to the good stuff I guess!
Pairings:
Rival vampires
VampxHuman
VampxHunter
VampxWerewolf
VampxGifted
All pairings will be either F// or F/M! Thank you!

Settings:
Elizabeathan
Victorian
1920s-50s
Modern
Post-Apocolyptic

I have a few plot ideas in mind but I would also love to hear any ideas you have. If you have read this far, put a little smiley face in the subject of your email. Lets keep things fun, yeah?
smile.gif

Anyway, inquire at the email below!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back