• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Valorous Order - Arc 2. Veiled Flames of the Ashen

Valorous Order // Arc 2 - Veiled Flames of the Ashen
HAKURYUU FUKUZAWA
VANQUISHER / LOW CLASS
RAVINE NEAR UNCHARTED VILLAGE - SHINGAKU, KATSURAGI

Hakuryuu had decided that Sir Kurogane was perhaps much more of a risktaker than he had expected. As soon as the side of the ravine crumbled like an avalanche, turning to ravine into a mini rainfall of loose falling, rabble, the white-haired male had ruled the decision as something he would never do even if he wielded geomancy like Sir Kurogane. There were too many chances of getting buried in the falling rabble of rocks, getting knocked unconscious because you happened to be in the wrong position. Squinting through the cloud of fine sediments rising up into the air from the impact, Hakuryuu caught sight of a figure weaving in and out of the rabble. Good, that meant Hakuryuu wasnโ€™t going to be dealing with a dead body yet. And as predicted, the Mistwalkers fell like dominos to the raining rocks, crushed by the weight of the rocks, movements successfully impeded.

โ€œShall we head over to meet the rest at the end, Lady Sasaki?โ€ Hakuryuu gestured as the cloud of sediments settled, revealing the scene of carnage that had taken place in the span of minutes. While this was definitely not what Hakuryuu had in mind when he pointed the ravine out, it did accomplish the goal he was working towards.

โ€œSir Kurogane,โ€ The white-haired male greeted the middle-class Vanquisher who seemed enthralled by the near-death experience he had encountered, โ€œItโ€™s good to see that you are in one piece and that I do not have a dead body at hand. But that was rather reckless. Although I think you will beg to differ with me on this seeing how exhilarated you look.โ€

โ€œIf any of you have any wounds, or sprains from our fights earlier, I will suggest saying it now before that sprain turns your joint into a balloon or you bleed out from the wound or need an amputation from an infection,โ€ Hakuryuu announced as he gave each of his temporary teammates a quick once over, and from the quick cursory glance, they appeared to be well. He wasnโ€™t going to let anyone die from some silly wound, at least not on his watch. He had a reputation as a doctor to keep anyways.

A lumbermill not on the map. Hakuryuu considered the information that Sir Kurogane had relayed to them. As much as his instinct screamed that it was literally walking into danger, Hakuryuu had to agree with the middle-class Vanquisher that it sounded like a convenient congregating spot for Mistwalkers and it was their duty as Vanquishers to exterminate these pests. However, there was too little information on the area for Hakuryuu to give a definite answer. โ€œSince you had mentioned that the lumbermill is along the way back to the village, perhaps it will be better for us to decide after we have a look at it? Although I am not against exploring the area especially if it holds more Mistwalkers,โ€ Hakuryuu placed forth his own opinion, โ€œWhat do Lady Hoshino and Lady Sasaki think?โ€

Hakuryuu's speech text hex code: #FFD700

Interactions: Sharatayn Sharatayn (Shiki) ; kafkaesque kafkaesque (Yuho) ; Panther Panther (Ryuuji)

End of Post // Continuation of Chapter 01

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back