• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Valid Signature Image?

MackSpunkmeyer

I extend my warmest greetings to whoever reads this and hope you are having a lovely day.

I have a doubt in my mind. A few days ago I planned on going to this website:
http://steamsignature.com/ generate a Steam Signature Image, and that is were my doubt kicked in.

Look at the images above. That is the signature. Straight forward: It shows your Steam Profile status, and it updates depending on what you do. And that's the thing.

As said in the, announcements on the top of the site, in the 'Signature Images' tab it says: "Users should now be able to insert an image back in their signature. However, Gifs are no longer allowed."

While the Steam Signature is not an GIF Image, it does constantly update depending on the game your playing, if your online/offline.

So my question is simple: Is this a valid signature image? Does the staff here consider it as an GIF Image? Or which one is valid etc.? Cause' in some ways it is a GIF Image as it changes/updates and such, but I have to ask to make sure. :3

Anyway, thanks in advanced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back