• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Other Username Change

Sorry if this has the wrong prefix. I couldn't figure out whether to choose 'Help' or 'Other'. I really want to change my username and I forgot if there's a time limit and how long it is if there is one. I really want to change my username because I'm getting bored of using Snape as my persona. Identity change, you know? So, is that possible even though I've already changed it?

Users may request a namechange once every 365 days. Your last one was on June 13, 2020, so you've got a long ways to go still. But you don't have to let yourself be defined by your name; think of it as just a "handle" people can call you by, not necessarily a persona you have to constantly portray.

Like Kaerri said, it’s an approval process that reaches the mods. One of the things we do not want is a user constantly changing their nickname for us to have to keep approving (or denying).

You can always change avatar and title if you want something different. There are no restrictions on that.
As Kaerri said, you don't have you be defined by your username.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back