• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Usability

HarryPlopper

Unlucky Member
Hello, I am a mobile only user, and was wondering if this site was on TapaTalk. TapaTalk makes using website forums way easier and provides mobile notifications. If not is there a legacy app for rpnation on the Google play store? If that doesn't exist what's the best way to get the most usability & user friendly experience out of this website vs other sites like this that do have mobile apps, mainly for notification purposes. I'd forget to open my Google Chrome every so often and check a website, or constantly refresh my webpage if I'm deep in an RP.

Hi!

The site has notifications that you can enable as PUSH notifications to receive on your phone. You can also connect your account to Discord and receive notifications there if you have a Discord mobile app.

There used to be an app for RPNation but it was taken down because its functionality is built in the forum software now (such as notifications).

To enable notifications, go to your Account Setting - Preferences and scroll down, you will see a list of things you may want to receive notifications about.

Ah. But for some reason when I have tried push notifications chrome just refuses to function correctly. Not sure why. Maybe I'll check out those discord notifications though. How does that work? Thank you

Ah. But for some reason when I have tried push notifications chrome just refuses to function correctly. Not sure why.
What kind of issue are you having? Sometimes it may happen that they're a bit late, that's normal. Or are you not getting them at all?

Yes, try with Discord, it may work better for you. You'll need to associate your RPN account with Discord. Official RpNation Discord Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Back