• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Until Dawn (No Longer Accepting CS's)

dwale

drownin
There are a reserved number of spots, so get in quickly. Everything on the CS needs to be filled out, and feel free to add things. Communicate with others to make relationships and feel free to message me once my characters are up. A like means acceptance.

CS
Appearance (Realistic Pictures Only):

Name:

Nicknames:

DOB:

Sex:

Sexuality:

Dislikes:

Fears:

Habits:

Personality & Background:

Hobbies:

Place of Birth:

Allergies/Sicknesses:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Relationships:

|Characters Thus Far||10/10|

Frederik & Rosalin - @Asylumnated

Larry Kim - @AlwaysYours

Charlie Núme - @Annabella

Eleanor Quinn Carter - @LameAsDuck

Jake Aspen - @Thetrickyshow1

Jackson Richards - @Crossfirin

Shawn Clarkwood - @TheBigBladeWolf

Adam Dask - @general ostruppen

|Extra, Extra|

Murderer - @BrinkOfIndigo

Last edited by a moderator:

Rosalin Leith Berti

tumblr_lr8gkbuF2v1qmaslp.gif

tumblr_mcu5l511JE1rie27io1_r4_500.gif

Be Afraid

Nicknames: Rosa is her preferred nickname. Ros when it comes to Davin. Never Rosie.

Sex: Female (Cisgender)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Place of Birth: Venice, Italy but she moved to [RP Location] before she could talk.

Be Very Afraid

Sour candy. ~If anybody gets her this, she will be their loyal sidekick for life.~

Books. ~If she's not with everyone else, she'll tuck herself away in a corner and settle in with a good book.~

The Snow. ~She absolutely adores the powdery white stuff, no matter how many times she's been nailed with a snowball.~

Alcohol. ~Surprisingly, she'll drink if everybody else does and loves to get her buzz on.~

Dancing. ~Not professionally or anything, but goofily with her friends around.~

Baths. ~She absolutely loves taking baths and it's a plus if she can take a book along with her.~

Dislikes:

Bugs. ~While she doesn't have a hardcore phobia she would prefer the creepy critters remain away from her.~

Waking Up Early. ~She is not a morning person at all and won't wake up before twelve unless forced to.~

Axe. ~She absolutely dislikes the smell of the cologne and will immediately speak up about it.~

Lake/Ponds. ~She doesn't like the prospect of murky water. In her mind, anything could be lurking below ready to grab your ankle.~

Fears:

Acrophobia ~The fear of heights.~

Trypanophobia ~The fear of injections~

Claustrophobia ~The fear of tight spaces~

Habits:

Bites Her Lip. ~When anxious, frightened or nervous.~

Pokes People Randomly. ~When energetic or feeling mischievous.~

Groans. ~When frustrated or irritated.

For They Lurk

Rosalin was born into a moderate, financially stable family with two older brothers, and later a younger sister. As a child she was shy and would never approach others, preferring to cling to her mother's leg or insist her father pick her up. Her parents feared she would never quite open up. However, on the first day of Kindergarten she met Davin and he instantly opened her up. She has stuck by him her entire life and he knows all of her flaws and all of her fears. She only got more open as time went on and soon found the rest of her friends who she absolutely adores, and couldn't ask for more. She is just starting at a local college, looking to be a teacher.

Now an adult, Rosalin is very open about how things make her feel and isn't afraid to put her word in when she doesn't like something. She's a team player and is willing to negotiate to make everyone happy. She can't stand drama though and doesn't tolerate it lightly. She can be quick to anger when it comes to certain topics and snaps when irritated enough.

She prefers to stay off of the topic of the two who had gone missing. It immediately upsets her, but only because she had a part in it.

And Take Those You Care For

Dav

~Dav is definitely one of her closest and most trusted friends. He's the one who opened her up.~

Jackson

~She doesn't know him very well, but she does know that he's "friends" with Eleanor, but Dav isn't the keenest when it comes to him.~

Eleanor

~She met Eleanor when she had a sudden interest in photography and the girl helped her out a bit. They are often mistaken for sisters when they are together.~

Jake

~She doesn't know him and has heard a bit about him from Ell.~

Charlie

~They acknowledge the other exists, but don't hold a close relationship.~

Zacarías

~N/A~

Larry

~N/A~

Adam

~N/A~

Shawn

~N/A~

Until You're Alone

Hobbies:

Reading.

Playing In The Snow.

Hanging With Her Friends.

Allergies/Sicknesses:

Shellfish.

Pollen.

Strengths:

Intelligent.

Climbing. (When motivated)

Sustained Jogging.

Quick-Thinking.

Weaknesses:

Not Combat Equipped.

Small In Size.

Sprinting.

Talks When Nervous.

[media]

[/media]

original.gif

giphy.gif

211cb51a0aa63e052203c6fbd1f18177.jpg
tumblr_inline_n5qfvcASqi1ql6qbh.gif

Name:

Larry Kim

Nicknames:

Ri

Riri

DOB:

June 1, 1999

Sex:

Male

Sexuality:

Homosexual

ice cream

lollipops

singing

listening to music

dancing/singing along to music

going to concerts

talking to people

Dislikes:

how shy he gets

spiders

exposing his chest

people playing with his hair

being touched without his permission

broccoli

carrots

Fears:

spiders

centipedes

heights

darkness

being left for someone better

Habits:

Goes cross-eyed when concentrating

Shakes his right leg when anxious

Licks his lips when he's nervous

Riri loves people and socializing with them. Honestly, he loves doing stupid things with his friends, just for the hell of it. Smiling is his best way of coping with tough situations. He may be crying, sobbing even, and he'd still be smiling as bright as day. Even his self-esteem isn't too good, no matter how he may come off to others. His parents would force him into their Christianity, and by now he's sick of the Bible, he's sick of church, and he's sick of sermons. This abuse went up until the age of 8, when his parents told him they'd take him to a special place for his birthday, but only abandoned him at an orphanage and drove away, never to be seen again. He spent two years in that hell hole of an orphanage, and then he was adopted by a rich man and his wife who couldn't bare children. They were strict and scornful, but he knew he was cared for deeply by them. He's had few friends, even if others talk to him, and he cherishes them.

Student at Lowell High School

Hobbies:

Singing

Dancing

Sewing

Place of Birth:

Los Angeles, CA

Allergies/Sicknesses:

Allergic to peanuts

Allergic to shellfish

Strengths:

Music

Dance

Food

Friends

Weaknesses:

Allergies

Spiders

Crying in public

His birth parents

Relationships:

Adoptive parents

Friends

"Just Right"

[media]

[/media]

tumblr_muctlvHOpo1sntj4zo1_r3_1280.jpg

Name:

Zacarías Paxton

Nicknames:

Zac

DOB:

21/02/96

Sex:

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Smoking

Drinking

Isolation

Dislikes:

Noisy People

Blondes (assumes they're stupid)

Pranks

Fears:

Sudden Loud Noises

Fire

Seeing a Corpse

Habits:

Getting Drunk

Overdosing on pills when stressed

Wandering Alone

W.I.P

Student

Hobbies:

Writing

Reading

Place of Birth:

San Andrés Tuxtla, Veracruz, Mexico

Allergies/Sicknesses:

Chronic Bronchitis

Strengths:

Strong Will

Trustworthy

Independent

Weaknesses:

Mean

Insomniac

Insecure

Relationships:

None yet.

[media]

[/media]

WIP

F6wz0WD.png

3171430489_1_3_epsqafyq.jpg

KILLER, DUDE

Nicknames| Dav, Davy (Only Ros or Freddie)

DOB| December 21, 1994

Age| 20

Sex| Male

Sexuality| Homosexual

GONNA GET YA

Likes|

Davin is generally interested in the arts. The traditional use of pencil and photography are things he does when he has the free time for it. But, he is highly adept in using graphic art software, when he has it. He is also into coding, both building and breaking--which also comes into play with his gaming. And the interest to rule them all? He is a supreme horror movie buff.

Dislikes|

Well, he hates being lied to, especially for a ridiculous reason. The taste of chamomile tea is something he just can't adjust to, as well as the color pink. Being questioned on he spot is also something the man detests. Above all, he can't stand an asshole--and isn't afraid to put them in their place.

Fears|

Automatonophobia:

The fear of an inanimate object with humanoid characteristics(i.e. dolls, statues) falsely representing a sentient being.

Lyssophobia:

In this case, the fear of going utterly insane.

Habits:

Always has an earbud in his right ear, unless he loses his phone.

Pops his thumbs in and out of place when distressed.

Rambles on a whole explanation, using eloquent terms, when he is telling the entire truth.

"HE'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!"

Personality & Background|

Davin's pops split before he was born, running off and eloping with some chick down the street from his Mom's place. The scumbag's older brother, Todd, took over showing the boy the ropes. Settling down from his biker days, the man opened a tattoo shop to support his ex-sister in law and the kid. And the thing Todd reinforced into Davin's head was the value of another person.

His friendship with Ros started in kindergarten, when she let him braid her hair. It was a bond stronger than steel and as the years passed it only became that much stronger. She was the one he could tell all his secrets to. She was the person who told him he was gay before he even knew. Freddie was a different story. He'd always admired the boy and how he always knew what he wanted. And how he has the presence of Atlas but was humble about it. And, over time, Davin started to notice how
different he felt about the guy. Now, he tries to avoid prolonged contact through fear of vanishing from embarrassment.

He was there when the two went missing. He doesn't like to talk about the events leading up to their disappearance because he felt it could have all been avoided. If only they'd told her he didn't like her that way...

Occupation|

Tattooing Assistant--working at His Uncle Todd's shop.

Hobbies|

Sketching, Crocheting, Tumblr Gif viewing, Horror Films, Reading, Borderlands 2(currently)

Place of Birth|

[rp location]

Allergies/Sicknesses|

Mild-Anemia: he bleeds a lot more than average and his blood is thinner.

Hallucinations: although he has been on meds for quite sometime now, the one thing Davin did inherit from his father was his unsound mental state.

Strengths|

Intuitive

Reflexive

Swift

Diligent

Weaknesses|

Stubborn to a fault

Unreliable for information

There is usually a level of distrust around him

"THUD"

|Relationships|

Ros and Freddie

||childhood friends||

Charlie

||roommate||

Elle

||closefriend/photography buddy||

Jackson

||uptight jerk||

tG1I1Lg.gif

[/size]

[/size]

This crappy coding was brought to you by @AlwaysYours

Charlie Núme "To be honest, there was never any fear to begin with...we created it."
Charlie Núme

355046-500w.jpg

d5b0f0a47b1cc6ea672c5215e71f0d1a.jpg

• -Name-

•Charlie Núme•

-Nickname-

•Teddy•

-Date of Birth-

•June 19th•

-Age-

•18•

-Sex-

•Female•

The Photographer

CR26_zpsfpt2a56f.gif

Eleanor Quinn Carter

Welcome Inside.

Scratching The Surface
CR13_zpsfhsooaqo.gif

NAME

Eleanor Quinn Carter

From Greek the name Eleanor ( elle-ah-nor ) means Shining light. While her middle name Quinn ( KWIN ) that people mistake as Gwen if she says it to softly or quietly means wisdom, reason, intelligence since it's derived from conn. Much to Eleanor's dismay her last name is yet another boy name. Moving on, Carter is a family name, and also may be a given name. Carter is of Irish, Scottish and English origin and is an occupational name given to one who transports goods by cart or wagon originally believed to be of Gaelic and Celtic origins and a possible form of the names McCarthy, McArthur, or McCarter.

NICKNAME(S)

| Elle | Nora | - These two nicknames are for people she's close to.

| Quinn | Quinny | Carter | - While these nicknames are used to annoy. To say the least, she absolutely hates when people call her these names.

Female [ Cisgender ]

Nineteen [ D.O.B: February 6th. ]

SEXUALITY

Pansexual

NATIONALITY

| 50% British | 10% Scottish | 50% American | [ P.O.B: Guildford, United Kingdom ]

OCCUPATION

Photographer

Digging Deeper
CR20_zps3sl2uupo.gif

Headphones & Earphones || " The one thing that keeps me from losing sanity when my neighbors start arguing. " Eleanor considers her Headphones and Earphones to be her little life savior, the fact they can almost transport you to your own little world is amazing in her opinion.

Her Camera || " Ah, it was a hand me down present actually. " Eleanor doesn't want to admit it, but at first she absolutely hated the camera since it was a hand me down from her older brother. But, soon enough she started using it and became attached to it.

Winter || " It's just a beautiful month overall. " The cold can be annoying. Yes. But, it's one of the best seasons to photograph.

Cotton Candy || " Well, not all. I don't like the Pink Cotton Candy. I prefer Blue. But, it's just a preference! " The first time Eleanor went to a Carnival as a kid, she immediately asked for Cotton Candy since all her friends had tasted it. From then, she can't help but buy some from time to time.

DISLIKES

Complete Silence || " I can deal with it for 5 minutes top. " The female can't stand how eerie it sounds, it's even scarier when she's alone. So, she usually has something that makes noise on so she isn't creeped out from silence.

Thunder & Lightening || " Rain is fine. But, Thunder and Lightening? That's a definite no. " This dislike is probably the reason she doesn't plan on living in Florida anytime soon.

Missing A Photo Opportunity || " It's the worst feeling ever. " Eleanor doesn't miss photo opportunity's a lot. But, when she does she get's disappointed that she didn't make it in time.

Cake & Cupcakes || " I don't understand the big hype about it. They're disgusting. " Eleanor was definitely the kid who sat in the corner while everyone ate Ice Cream & Cake to be honest.

FEARS

Corpses || " They just. I can't even. " They creep her out. How pale and lifeless [ Their dead, Eleanor. What did you expect. ] they look. The girl has and won't go to funerals or cemeteries because of this.

Being Alone Outside Without A Light || " Don't even get me started. " Eleanor can't even be in complete silence for 10 minutes. What makes you think she'll survive alone outside without a light.

Spiders || " I know. I know. Why should you be scared of spiders. Theirs nothing to be afraid of. " Spiders just creep her out. That's all.

HABITS

Hands || Cracks her knuckles a lot, for no reason.

Lips || Licks, Nibbles and Bites at them when hungry or / and thirsty.

Toes || Cracks those to, for no reason.

HOBBIES

Photographer || " Do I really need to explain this? "

Gymnastics || " I started at the age of 5 and just recently did I stop participating and practicing. " As a kid she was always interested in Gymnastics which is why she started at such a young age. It was only until she realized that she loved Photographer more than Gymnastics did she quit. So, now it's more of a Old Hobby or Talent.

Comforting People || " I try okay. My honesty can help to. " Eleanor tries to comfort people to her best ability. She may not consider herself good, she considers it a hobby for some odd reason.

CR120_zpsummnk6zj.png

STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES

Flexible || " Let's just say Gymnastics has taught me a thing or two about my body. "

Honesty || " I hate beating around the bush, it gets you nowhere. "

Grudge Holding || " Yeah, I haven't really heard and get the motto of " forgive and forget. "

Blood || " It makes me uncomfortable. One time I fell off my bike and ended up with a scar on my knee. To say the least, I threw up that day. "

PERSONALITY

|
Intelligent | Observant | Compassionate | Independent |

|
Blunt | Stubborn | Competitive | Perfectionist |

Eleanor is no doubt about it Intelligent. She doesn't know if it's because her parents were strict with her about School Life or what. But, the girl can't deny that she her lowest grade is a A- other then that she's had A or / and A+'s to say the least. The only reason she may think she's so smart and is constantly asked for answers on stuff is because of her parents. Her father had dropped out of High School while her mother dropped out of College because she had gotten pregnant. Though that's the only evidence she's gotten so far making her intelligent. Because, she's sure that if this didn't happen she would be getting C's and lower to say the least. Moving on, Eleanor is Observant. Her eye sight is really good, making her able to notice things a lot faster then most people she knows. It's probably because she doesn't spend much time on her phone, laptop and doesn't really watch Television. since nothing ever seems to be on.

Back to the point. More often then not, Eleanor has noticed something whether it be a quirk, something move. But, whatever it is the girl definitely noticed it as she reminds herself as a deer sometimes. Since every time she hears a noise she either slightly jumps while her eyes and head snaps to where the noise came from. Or she jumps slightly and just stares at whatever moved with this look on her face. Some could say it's her " What the actual fuck just happened. Is their a ghost in my house. I swear to god if something else moves " face. Compassionate is definitely not one of Eleanor's middle names. But, she can surely try and make it be her nickname. The girl does have trouble showing that she cares without being to harsh or nice. But, growing her ways of showing she cares has increased a lot more then when she was a child. Kicking someone and telling them to shut up at 10 years-old is not a way to confess Eleanor.

She can be Stubbornly Independent to say the least. She may stomp, walk or even run out of room just to prove she doesn't need your help even if she does. She's obviously to stubborn to ask and admit that she needs the help. So she just does it on her own and somehow get's it. Even if she went through a hard time at first. A example of her being stubbornly independent was when one of the teachers asked her if she needed help with a assignment. Being the little stubborn child she was, Eleanor quickly said she didn't need help even if she obviously showed she did. The female kept swatting the teachers hand away from her work telling her " she doesn't need help, now leave me alone. " Let's just says he got her parents called. Blunt would be Eleanor's middle name if it wasn't Quinn. The girl has made countless people cry because of the comments she said. Her mind could never catch up with her mouth.

It was only until the age of Seventeen did Eleanor stop being so blunt and actually thinking of the consequences if she said this and how much it would hurt someone's feelings. It's the power of compassion guys~ *Cough* Anyways, being Blunt always came with a price. And, Eleanor's price was being gifted with the trait Competitive. More often then not, Eleanor seems to show or even display a strong desire to be more successful than others. She doesn't know why she's like this. But, when it comes to something you can win in Eleanor is right in line to wanting to beat you. It's pretty obvious to everyone that Eleanor is a Perfectionist and her worst enemy. The girl never seems to give herself a break when planning something or doing a task. It always has to be perfect and if it's not she completely redoes it and starts from scratch she's patient enough to wait until it's perfect in her eyes so she's usually doing whatever needs to be perfect for a long time.

Bits & Pieces
CR25_zpskpklkmhj.gif

ALLERGIES/SICKNESS

Peanut Allergy || " I have to carry a acupuncture with me at all times. " When digesting a peanut Eleanor's throat ends up tightening making her unable to breath.

BIOGRAPHY

On May 21st, high pitched cries left a newborn's mouth that would soon be named Eleanor Quinn Carter in a hospital room. Though as soon as the cries were heard Jasper Lewis Carter, the father and Bella Louise Carter the mother had instantly stopped talking as their heads turned so hard it looked like they were going to snap off towards the sound of a baby crying. Jasper also cried from the pain in his hand from his wife grasping it so tightly and the happiness he felt when his child was finally born. Even if she was 1 month early. To say the least the Carter's weren't expecting a girl at all. After trying 2 times they both got boys, much to their disappointment since they wanted a girl and boy. But, the couple smothered both their sons with love. So, when they announced it was girl you could only imagine how much happiness the couple had felt. 2 weeks passed and Bella was still in the hospital with Eleanor. Why? Eleanor was born a month early then predicted making her quite small as she weighed only 3 pounds and had to be at least 6 pounds before she leave the hospital. Which took 2 weeks, since Eleanor was being picky when she wanted to eat and how she wanted to eat to say the least. Arriving home with a new child that was a girl was surely nerve wrecking, both parents didn't know how their sons would react. With how all they all seemed to act a early age, Bella could already tell they probably wouldn't get along when Eleanor had gotten older since for Eleanor was suppose to have a boy twin so coming home with only a girl would surely upset them. But, they still promised not to tell anyone that Eleanor was suppose to have a boy twin. The female still doesn't know surprisingly.

Growing up, Eleanor of course didn't get along with her brothers. They often gotten into verbal fights never taking it physical knowing fully well all three would get into trouble and would probably be grounded for life. Since verbal arguments got them yelled at, comments like these " I swear to god, if you three don't shut up. " " If one of you mutter one more insult across this room. " " Would you both shut up. Your giving me a headache. " often shut them up quickly and made them go to their rooms to do their own things without trying to get into arguments. Despite her brothers annoying her daily, Eleanor had a pretty normal life. Her parents acted like any other parents would to say the least. Though, Eleanor couldn't deny that how they mostly her dad acted towards certain grades in school. Because, Jasper Eleanor's father ended up dropping out of school because of their first child he often pushed his children to get good grades and stay in school so they didn't end up like him. So, when one of them got anything lower then a, A you can bet that they got yelled at. If you got a C expect to cry your eyes out to say the least. This was his way of expressing " If you don't do better in school, you'll end up becoming like me. Which is something you won't like to become. " It was a weird way and probably overly strict, but it surely worked as both his sons had gotten in College and already have successful jobs. Eleanor? She's still in the makes a bit. You could say she was a bit of the black sheep being into photography and gymnastics stuff that nobody in her family was interested in. In fact as she got older, she grew more into the black sheep of the family because just about everything she liked or disliked was something different from her family.

Moving on, Eleanor's life during school was nothing really special. She didn't get bullied or anything yet she didn't have any friends. She surely wasn't labeled something that made her have no friends. The girl just distanced herself from most kids making her mostly focused on getting grades like her father wanted. Making her the smart kid in Class that get's everything right and when she got something wrong everyone was always surprised which always made her annoyed but she of course never showed it. Or the smart kid in class that isn't as sweet as she looks. But, she was mostly known as The Smart Kid. People often asked for her help during certain projects and those times were when she showed attitude. Especially if she was asked for help a billion times already. So, yes she technically chose this label but it wouldn't change anyways even if she didn't make friends. Besides, who needed friends if you have hobbies was the attitude she gave off for awhile until she had gotten paired with a group of people who she had to work with for a project that counted towards your grade. So, she was " forced " to socialize. Who would've known she could make friends because of that. But, soon enough Eleanor had to move away from Guildford because of her mother's job. She had been transferred to [ RP's Location. ] for her new work place. Eleanor wasn't happy with this since she just made friends, but she dealt with. Soon enough she was already surrounded by people she called her friends. Though, this wasn't always great. Sure, she had a group of friends but she still had to balance her Grades to make sure shed didn't get yelled at since both her brothers already moved out.

CR119_zpsdoeytxn3.jpg

APPEARANCE

Wavy light brown locks of freshly cut hair seem to gracefully and effortlessly fall a few inches down Eleanor's shoulders. The girl's hair color is surely something that changes. It's originally light brown. But, she's dyed it a dark brown and even a black. Before she dyed it brown and left her tips light brown, but doesn't make it as noticeable as it is when her hair is mid back. You see, Eleanor seems to let her hair grow out mid back before she cuts it all the way to her shoulders or a bit shoulder before letting it grow mid back yet again. This process seems to repeat and you usually never know when she's going to cut it so it's always a surprise when you see her to say the least. Slightly thick eyebrows that slightly curve and get skinner towards the end seem to frame Eleanor's face quite well. Along with the slightly plump lips that always seems to be accompanied by some type of lip product. Whether it's lip balm, lip gloss or even lipstick the girl never leaves her lips nude even when she goes to sleep. She wears lip balm. Moving on, Eleanor's face shape seems to far from feminine. The girl can't deny that her jaw line is definitely impressive and is more masculine then feminine. Even, though she finds her sharp jawline a bit annoying she can't help but like that it makes her different and special from other girls. Besides, at least she has two dimples that always seem to be set on her cheeks. Whether she's talking or smiling they always seem to be there. The dimples she has is probably her most favorite feature on her to be completely honest. Unlike lip products, makeup is not something Crystal wears regularly. And, when she does it's very natural and light and only sometimes will it be bold or noticeable but that's mostly for formal events.

Standing at 5'8 and weighing 135lbs, Eleanor would say her body is desired by a few girls. Being born small, surely didn't count in her height but it counted in her body type. Doing gymnastics had kept her body in shape and made her healthy, but she knows she needs some type of exercise now that she quit gymnastics. Other then having a slightly toned body, Eleanor has to admit she doesn't have a lot of curves then most girls. But, she wouldn't classify herself lanky just yet. Since certain outfits makes her curves more noticeable like most girls. Eleanor's clothing style certainly doesn't have many rich pieces. She's a very simple person and that shoes in her style. Her clothing often matters on what the weather is and what looks good to wear to be completely honest. She doesn't really have a clothing style in her preference.

Relationships

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

CR143_zpsqgdkrfga.gif

E L E A N O R . Q U I N N . C A R T E R

[ Daughter of Jasper Lewis Carter & Bella Louise Carter ]

[ ] ; romantic xxxxx [ ] ; friends xxxxx [ ] ; enemies xxxxx [ ] ; neutral

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rosalin . Berti

" We get along pretty well. I consider her a close friend. " 」

[ ]

Rosalin and Eleanor are only friends because of Rosalin's random interest in photography. Eleanor was already into and doing photography for one of her clubs, so when Rosalin walked in with a look of interest yet confusion on her face Eleanor knew fully well she would be having trouble. At first Eleanor made no interaction with Rosalin but how helpless the girl looked made her walk over and start helping her. Ever since that day the two seem to talk almost regularly. Yet, Eleanor can't deny she get's annoyed when their mistaken as sisters.

x━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x

Larry . Kim

「 " I don't know him to well, since we don't talk to each other all that much. He's like a face in the crowd for me sadly. "

[ ]

N/A

x━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x

Zacarías . Paxton

" He seems like a cool dude, I guess? I don't really know, I haven't talked to him at all. " 」

[ ]

N/A

Davin . Maxwell

「 " Ah, Davin is actually one of my close friends! "

[ ]

Eleanor is sure that the only reason that Davin is one of her close friends is because of their interest in Photography. Without that type of interest she probably wouldn't talk or hang out with him all that much to say the least. It seems like photography is what makes people close to her to say the least. To say the least, the two are photography buddies.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━x

Charlie . Núme

" I've talked to her a few times, but they were only for a split second.. " 」

[ ]

N/A

tumblr_inline_mhgaj4CJos1qz4rgp.png

Eleanor . Carter

「 " I love myself. I know how cocky of me. But, real talk. How could you not? "

[ ☺ & ♥ ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━x

Frederik . Berti

" We're not really friends. I only talked to him a few times because of Rosalin. " 」

[ ]

Eleanor has only talked to Frederik a few times, and those times were because she was with Rosalin other then that, the pair don't talk to each other.

Jake . Aspen

「 " I absolutely hated him at first. Who would've known he would have become close to me. "

[ ]

The two absolutely hated each other because of how different they were. They didn't have anything in common from what they knew about each other. Jake was top friendly and annoying for Eleanor's taste. While Eleanor was to blunt and competitive for his liking. The two didn't get along until they were paired together for a project. From that day, the two had put aside their differences stubbornly and actually got to know each other and soon enough they were close friends. Even if Eleanor still finds him annoying.

Jackson . Richards

「 " With the history I have with him, I'm surprised we're still friends. "

[ ]

When Eleanor had moved to [ RP's Location. ] the two were certainly interested in each other because of their personality similarities. Thus, making them rush into a relationship that turned into firey and fast hot mess. Though, soon enough the fire had died out making them become close friends. To say the least, the pair tend to platonically talk about philosophy, flicks and their friends. Though, Jackson does most of the talking while Eleanor hums in agreement or her mouth reacts before her mind.

Frederik Emilio Berti

tumblr_m8zv19rTaY1r7upxy.gif

tumblr_me3zn95gRE1qkcrri.gif

And Alone

Nicknames: Freddie is what he allows his friends to call him.

Sex: Male (Cisgender)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Place of Birth: Venice, Italy but he moved to [RP Location] before he was three.

Is The One Thing

Books. ~Much like his sister, he adores books and will pull one out when he's bored.~

History Documentaries. ~Put one of these on the TV and he will be enamored with it immediately.~

Alcohol. ~He too loves to get buzzed and fool around with his friends.~

Talking. ~He likes to have long conversations with anyone that is willing.

Horror/Gore. ~He absolutely loves watching horror movies and reading gory books.~

Dislikes:

Waking Up Early. ~Like his sister, he doesn't like to get up and it takes more effort to wake him up than his sister.~

Homophobes/Assholes In General. ~Freddie is very defensive when it comes to those that find his or other's sexualities a problem. Also, anyone that happens to be dicks to any of his friends.~

Ice. ~He hates ice. Whether it be in his drink, or on the sidewalk he can't stand it.~

Stereotypes. ~Freddie absolutely hates any and all stereotypes. He hates being put into one category because of something he does/has done.~

Fears:

Monophobia ~The fear of being alone.~

Aviatophobia ~The fear of flying.~

Habits:

Spacing Out. ~When bored or irritated he'll completely space out and ignore the person causing his boredom/irritation.~

Clearing His Throat. ~When he's uncomfortable or wanting to speak up.~

Staring. ~When he's engaged in a conversation, or that person is interesting him he stares.~

You Don't Want To Be

Freddie grew up second oldest and developed a close relationship with Rosalin at a young age. He had always been very reserved growing up and was the 'strong, silent' type. He didn't mind being categorized at the time but once people started to assume he was a dumb jock, he set them straight and from then on hated stereotypes. All throughout High School he was in various sports but always kept up with his grades and graduated with a full ride to any school of his choosing. He decided to go into Law and take a chance.

He's very easy-going when it comes to his friends. He'll speak out against them if it's needed but normally it isn't. He can be a bit hot-headed when it comes to disrespect and he doesn't tolerate hate directly pointed at anyone. He's very over-protective of anyone he is close to.

He wasn't at the cabin when the two had initially run off and didn't know of the events that led to their disappearance. He was out in town to get some things and was shocked what he came back to.

Hold Them Close

Dav

~He's known the kid since he was in the second grade and his sister brought him home. He likes to be around him, but as of late it seems as if Dav is avoiding him.~

Charlie

~He's tried to approach her, but has stopped as of late.~

Jackson

~He is able to recognize the kid's affection directed at his sister, and he's suspicious towards the guy.~

Larry

~N/A~

Zacarías

~Doesn't care much for him and his hate of blondes, seeing as Freddie is one.~

Eleanor

~He's talked to her on more than one occasion, but simply because his sister is always with her.~

Jake

~He doesn't know him, at all.~

Shawn

~N/A~

Adam

~He and Adam share a mutual interest in History and they often talk about various history related things.~

Or You'll Never See Them Again

Hobbies:

Reading.

Writing.

Running.

Allergies/Sicknesses:

Allergic to strawberries, kiwis and bananas.

Seasonal Allergies.

Patellar Tendinitis.

Strengths:

Strong.

Hardworking.

Team Player.

Protective.

Weaknesses:

Lets Emotions Cloud His Judgement.

Stubborn.

Unable To Manage Anger At Times.

Opinionated.

[media]

[/media]

giphy.gif

tumblr_lv6xzfuceh1r72ix0o1_500.gif

*Hopes that theres still room.***

Was going to use my profile picture but realistic pictures only so I found some random picture. Dont judge.

ae1b3e5217b45c8f3ec526b8f95b290c.jpg

Name:

Jake Aspen

Nicknames:

New-Kid; Blondie; Anime-Lover

DOB:

8/18/1998

Sex:

Male

Sexuality:

Straight

Anime; Summer; Heat; Soda; Sweets; Video-Games; Horror

Dislikes:

Sports; Jocks; Friends who arent really friends; People who don't listen to him while hes talking

Fears:

Acrophobia (Fear Of Heights); Thanatophobia (Fear Of Death); Arsonphobia (Fear Of Fire); Phobophobia (Fear Of Fear Itself); Arachnophobia (Fear Of Spiders)

Habits:

Babbling; Annoying Someone; Asking too many questions; Saying a Joke Repeatedly; Staying Inside a Lot

Jakes personality is basically explained in the 'Habits' section.

--

Jake was originally from California until he moved to (RP Location)

going to the local high-school. He was not present at the party where the two (Girls, im guessing? Going off the video game story.)

He was invited to the lodge by Eleanor. He also has no idea what happened the previous year and is always confused when people say "Its weird being back here." Though he keeps asking, nobody tells him what happened.

Student

Hobbies:

Video Games; Watching Slasher Flicks; Watching Youtube

Place of Birth:

Manteca, California

Allergies/Sicknesses:

Jake has no allergies, though he gets Streptococcal Pharyngitis (Strep Throat) a lot.

Strengths:

Friendly; Animal-Lover; Is calm in a dangerous situation

Weaknesses:

Is easily scared; Has Anxiety; Cannot handle the cold; Is Annoying

Relationships:

Is evenly liked by everyone except for Zacarias because of his extreme hate for blondes.

Jackson Richards

=Self-Motivated, Loyal, and Savvy=

tumblr_inline_mo6s6eYJDs1qz4rgp.gif

Nickname: Jack, Jake

4/28/96 (Taurus)

19 Years Old

Male

Heteroromantic Asexual

-Born And Raised In RP Location, Has Visited Much Of The East Coast

-Is Pursuing Careers In Architecture

Caffeine

Being Productive

Spicy Food

Company

Natural Materials

Farm Animals, Big Dogs and Snakes

Snowboarding

tumblr_mo53icsjX91roams5o1_250.gif

Dislikes:

Silliness

Being Immature

Tart Food

Sterile Environments

Under Confidence

Stereotypes

Wasting Money

Fears:

-Has Fear Of Inadequacy

-Has Fear Of Growing Old

-Has Fear Of Diseased Animals

-Mild Fear Of Losing A Limb Or Digit

Habits

--------------------

Jackson Picks His Words Deliberately So He Sometimes Stops And

Rewords His Sentences Or Pauses While Searching For A Word.

While Talking He'll Unconsciously Straighten His Back

Or Rub The Back Of His Neck.

Makes No Effort To Hide Sighs Or Yawns.

--------------------------------------------

Jackson Has Lived Quite A Comfortable Life, Not That He'd Admit It. Taking

More To His Father's Side, He Is By No Means A Stranger To Hard Work,

And He Often Expects It From The People He Knows As Well. This Doesn't

Mean He Can't Kick Back And Relax, Which His Experiences Have Been

Mostly Tame, Barring The Party A Year Ago. Jack Is An Only Child And

His Hobbies Include Fishing, Canoeing, Tennis And Carpentry With

His Father. He's Always Kept A Healthy Relationship With His Parents, But

Has Recently Been Striving To Be More Independent From Them. He Is Also A

Bit Behind On Technology Due To Slight Financial Problems.

Personality With Friends

Spending Time With His "Buds" Is One Of The Only Times You're Gonna Catch

Jack Being Relaxed. His Friends Are One Of The Most Important Things To

Him And His Relationships Often Run Deep. You Can Expect No Hesitation When He was

Being Presented This Opportunity To Go Out,

Strengthen Bonds, Party, And Get To Spend Quality Time With His Buds, During Both

The First Party And The Second. He Has No Problem Getting Too Drunk For His Own Good

And Is The Stand-Up And Gossiper Of The Group. He Doesn't Sound

Too Passionate About Anything He Talks About, But He Often Is, And Is Hurt

Unreasonably From Getting Lied To. He Also Enjoys Bringing And Playing His Guitar For His Friends.

This Is His Secondary Group Of Friends That He Wants To Get To Know Better, And Desperately

Wants To Have A Time To Remember.

tumblr_mo537oc6f11roams5o1_250.gif

Strengths

-Being Able To Reason A Lot Out

-Easily Makes Friends With Girls

-Is Comfortable In The Cold Or Heat

-Is Very Open With His Friends

-Protective Of His Closest Friends

-Can Solve Drama

-Always Tries To Keep His Friends Cheerful And Positive

Weaknesses

-Bad At Split Second Decision Making

-Is Too Honest

-Sometimes Under reacts

-Thinks He Can Do More Than He Can

-Is Average Strength

-Can Cause Drama

Ailments

-Has Tremors

-Needs His Glasses

-Mild Seasonal Allergies

tumblr_inline_mo6snwQjnb1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_mo537oc6f11roams5o4_250.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Relationships

Rosalin:

Thinks She's Pretty Cute, Knows Her Through Eleanor.

Dav:

They just straight up don't get along and they make jabs at each other often, but they have

some mutual friends so Jackson tries to keep it just between the two of them. He Hates

That Charlie And This Guy Are Roommates.

Charlie:

Both being competitive in nature, they've had a bit of a history of trying to one up each other,

(mostly) in good fun however. He Enjoys Her Company And Absolutely Does Not Respect Her

Personal Space, Liking To Lean On Her And Greet Her With An Embrace. It's All In Good Fun.

Freddie:

Knows Of Him, But No Real History.

Eleanor:

When Eleanor moved to their area, the two were certainly interested in each other because of their personality similarities. They ended up in a relationship that was fiery, but short-lived. They soon cooled down enough to realize they were better as friends. They're quite close and enjoy chilling together, and met most of this friend group through her.

Rosalin:---[||||||___]

Larry:------[|||_____]

Zach:------[|||||____]

Dav:--------[||_____]

Teddy:-----[||||||___]

Eleanor:---[||||||||__]

Freddie:---[|||||____]

Jake:-------[|||_____]

(Open For Discussion )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_inline_mo6sleT5fn1qz4rgp.gif

His Theme

[media]
[/media]

tumblr_m8cf24lWwI1rrt5who1_500.gif

Name

Shawn Clarkwood

Nicknames

The Nerd That Doesn't Look Like A Nerd,Wood men,Ciga head

DOB

07/o7/96

Sexuality

Heterosexual

Star Wars,Star Trek,Pranks,Getting Drunk,Being alone with a lady,Smoking,Cigarettes

Dislikes

Gore,Creepy stuff,Surprises,People who think Star Trek is better than Star Wars

Fears

- Running away from a thing that he thinks that can harm him

- Tight Spaces

- Isolation

- Death

Habits

- Falling asleep when he gets bored

- He checks out girls whenever he sees one

- Smokes when he feels like it

- Stops talking when he is under pressure or really stressed

Personality and Background

Shawn is the half cool half nerd guy in the group He tries to be more cool and give in to his cool side but always ends up being the nerd and being teased by his friends. Shawn likes to make his friends scared and loves to play with them,Always trying to make the atmosphere around them creepy...

To Be Continued (WIP)

Name:

Adam Dask

69b6cc63820abf8cd4a505367469b8ca.jpg

Nicknames:

Army dude, history nerd, gunny.

DOB:

Jan 2, 1995

Sexuality:

Straight

History, guns, talking about the army, video games, cute girls, cooking, dogs/cats, star wars.

Dislikes:

snakes, alcohol/cigs, people treating him like an idiot, people hurting his two pet dog and cat, uptight people, silence, arguments considered to him as a waste of time,

Fears:

Ending up killing someone, his pets being killed, being betrayed, being left alone for a long period of time, the sound of screaming that are similar to what he heard when he was in active duty.

Habits:

Adam is adhd and can't help tapping a finger or foot, he can't stand not having any sound around him which sometimes annoys people, but is willing to stop if asked.

Can't help talk about historical things when it's brought up or he just happens to see something historical.

Never leaves the house without his trusty rifle and pistol, he received them from his dad on a hunting trip when he was 10 years old.

He just can't keep his hair down, its a mess.

Personality and background:

Adam was born into a military family in Fort polk, Louisiana. His dad was a respectable, but an easy to talk type of guy (even if he looks intimidating guy). His mother used to be a foreigner from south korea until she met Adams father and together they both moved to America. Whenever Adam is seen with his mother, people assume that she is his step mom which ticks him off. Adam lived with both a loving father and mother, he learned to be respectful to others and always never judge a book by its cover. His mother taught him to always cherish everything that is considered close to him, and to always think about what people might be thinking when he talks to them from there perspective. He was a smart kid, however he was ADHD and people tended to judge him and bully him, which he returned with a fist or kick back in his early years. Because of his parents guidance he's become who he is today, but since they move around alot he never really made close friends for a while. When he moved to the U.K at age elleven things seemed to be a little bit better, Adams first friend was Eleanor which everyone considered her to be the smart kid. To Adams mind, she seemed lonely and sad even if she didn't show it. He decided to become friends with her even if she didn't want to, whenever she left the classroom and forgot to bring her camera he would always take it and placed it somewhere that she could see it. There was one time that a group of girls decided to pull a prank on her, by getting one of the boys to tinker with Eleanors camera. Adam already suspected the scheme and beat the living hell out of the kid that took her camera. Eleanor never found out about any of this stuff and he wanted to keep it that way. After two years of living in the U.K, his dad was ordered to be stationed back to the U.S which somewhat saddened him. He left with a goodbye and when he returned to the U.S he seemed to meet more interesting friends.

For the past five years, things seemed to go great for Adam. He met interesting people that either shared similar interest, good personality, or even had suprised him on what they liked or were interested themselves. Adam however had gotten grim news about his father. His father had gone off to a seven month deployment and on the last day, he had been involved with a terrorist attack and was injured. Luckily he didn't get killed and was sent back like he was supposed to, however he his legs were paralyzed and it would have taken him years before he could recover his legs back. This inspired Adam to join the navy and into service, by the time he was seventeen he quit high school and got drafted into active service. His mother forbid him to go, but his mind was already set and he left. For two years he was touring Iraq and had faced several skirmishes, he was grouped with a bunch of older people but they slowly accepted the nooby guy as there own. Adam thought that he and his teamates might be able to finish up and be shipped back home as heroes like everyone else. That didn't go according to plan, on the way to a village Adams team were ordered to investigate due to a recon team being annihalated. It was dark that night and there no signs of people, what Adam saw that night he couldn't remember. He at one point was knocked unconcsious, only to wake up to his fellow soldiers get ripped apart by something. The screams of that night he would never forge, he was able to escape and report back in. Authorities questioned him but thought he was just shocked from combat, he was given relief of duty and given a Psychiatry. He knew what he saw but no one believed him, so he decided to put it all behind him. When he returned to the U.S at the age of nineteen, he wasn't sure if he could be the same self as he was before. A year ago he was given a phone call by his old friend Fredrick who invited him to a get together party, he at first hesitated but then was recommended by his psychiatrist to go. So he went and suprisingly he met alot of familiar faces, and some new people. He had a great time and was back to his old self again. However that one night he and his friends were just hanging out in the living room and for some reason, two people were missing. He went out to find them, they weren't in the house so he searched for them in the woods. He was able to find evidence that the two friends had left the house, but he also found something that he thought he would never see again. Out of fear He ran back to the lodge and told everyone that the two friends were gone. They contacted the police, but no sign of them. After the incident Adam tried to forget that one night, and for another year he just kept in touch with his friends and going out to the shooting range. Until he received another phone call to return.

Hobbies:

Reading any history books or novels, video games, shooting at the range, jogging.

Birth place:

Fort Polk, Louisiana

Allergies/sickness:

Only allergic to pollen, is ADHD so he needs to move around.

Strengths:

Takes initiative when danger of any sort is around, a damn good shooter, kind, very observant of his surroundings, listens and deals with peoples problem, has basic military training and good endurance.

Weaknesses:

Has a horrible sense of direction, would risk his own life to save a friend, Can't go to sleep or stay still for a short period of time due to his ADHD, can't stand people not knowing a shred of information he talks about.

Relationships:

Fredrick: When Adam moved back to America for high school, the first friend he made was Fredrick, turns out the two guys were History nerds since they were the first ones to raise there hands in class when asked something about history. Ever since then, they would always see who knew more then the other. Kind of alittle friendly competition to see who's better.

Eleanor: Due to his father having to be stationed in the U.K, Adam didn't make any friends due to him being alittle different and that bothered him. Eleanor however was the only person that treated him differently then the others, even if she doesn't talk to him alot. Adam considered her to be her first friend and usually hung out with her whenever he could, which she considered somewhat annoying. He asked one day if he could call her Elle, course she gave out some attitude at first but never really told him that he couldn't.

Jackson: Adam actually was able to meet jack only because he was walking his dog one day near a cafe. Jack spotted Adams dog and just couldn't help but pet and scratch the shepherd dog. The two guys actually got to socialize a bit and found out they both went to the same school (Rp area). They would sometimes see each other at the same cafe and just chat or Adam listening to jack gossip. Adam's dog only knows his owner and Jack, everyone else is a stranger.

Davin: Funny eneough the two guys met each other because they were both playing online borderlands, they don't know each other very much but they don't hate each other at the least and talk about video games.

Zacarias: Adam noticed the guy one day and asked Jack about him. From what Adam was told Zac had been drinking, smoking, and even went on overdoses. He decided to investigate him alittle and at first the two didn't seem to get along, but Adam was raised to respect people and to not judge people. One day Adam found Jack just wandering alone when he was walking his dog as usual. Jack was in a gas station but didn't have money with him to buy some cigs and Adam just walked in and bought him a pack. Adam learned a little bit of things from him that suprised him and decided to not critisize him from that point on.

The Two friends: Adam had a good relationship with them and were considered friends, but that day when everyone was together. Adam was the first to notice that the two were gone and quickly went to out to search them. The only thing he found was one of there shoes, torn and ripped. There were no signs of blood but after that he went back to the lodge to inform everyone.

Charlie: Davin actually introduced Adam to charlie on the day everyone gathered at the lodge. They don't know each other very much but Adam appreciates her for intellect on history.

Jake: At first when Adam met Jake at the party, he seemed very annoying. But he did like him asking questions about alot of things and loves to answer them. They also share similar interest in video games and Jake actually got Adam to consider watching anime.

Shawn: If there was one thing these two guys like the most about each other, its star wars. The guys actually had found out each others interest when someone was saying that jar jar was there favorite star wars character. Both the guys critisized the hell out of the person and ever since then became friends.

Larry: Adam suprisingly is actually part asian as well, he just happened to get most of his features from his dad. Adams mother brought him with her to work at a korean restraunt (rp area) do to a short of hands. So Adam worked as the dish boy for the day and spotted Larry eating by himself at the back corner of the restraunt. It was close to closing time, but Adam decided to talk to the kid and treated him very kindly. He listened to his trouble and gave him free food of his choice for the night, his mother also treats Larry like his own son.

Rosaline: Same thing with charlie, Adam met Rosa at the party and they both are actually not that different. She was very energetic at the one night of the party and poked Adam on the side which made him fall on the ground. She laughed and Adam decided to get revenge, luckily Jack informed that Rosa was also allergic to pollen as well and he searched for a flower with lots of pollen. Wearing a mask just to keep the pollen aura away, he planted the flower under her pillow which caused her to be (ehehehhe) sneezing all day. Adam told her and the two have been at good terms.

[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back