• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic UNTIL - [Characters]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Welcome sweet truffles.~

I'll be posting my character profiles here and in the Main thread soon.
In the meantime feel free to go check out the Lore thread to help you decide who you'd like to be.

Also, feel free to shoot me a message or come chat with me in the OOC if you've got some wicked ideas. Tootles!

Will fill this in later.~

Last edited:
HUMANS:

1537067073289.png
Name: Victor Camillo
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 6’2
Weight: 146 Pounds
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
What others like to call me: Human
Special Skill: Guerrilla Warfare
What makes me angry: Injustice, Authorities, Ignorance
What makes me smile: Uprisings, Helping the Innocent, Meeting new people.

Bio: “We may not have the fancy tech’ and riches, but we’ve got guns, explosives, and your masters pictures.”
Everybody loses in war, but Victors goal is to make sure whoever he goes against loses more. Born into a life of hardship and poverty, Vic learned many things from the land around him. He was accustomed to defending himself against creatures, and began to develop a dislike for puppet masters as he saw what the dolls were capable of. Vic saw dolls kill innocent beings instead of creatures, and the protection they were given by the military, masters, and the supporters morphed Victors skills. Instead of shooting to defend himself, he began to shoot and practice long distance combatives. Instead of building traps for food, he began to learn how to create potent explosives.

Not long after, Victor perfected his style of guerrilla warfare. He wouldn’t admit it, but he found pleasure in seeking out masters and dolls alike. Quite some time passed, and along with the death of his parents, he began to wander more and uphold the title of contractor. Some called him a vigilante, others called him a terrorist. At this point, he has come to understand that he is most likely both. Towns and civilizations that were overly supportive of the dolls or masters may be unlucky enough to have a visit from Victor. Although he didn’t stay for long, and his shady personality allowed him to blend in, evidence of his arrival would often be left in the shape of small grey bags with that ominous mechanical clicking sound inside it.

Victor wears a grey button up shirt with the sleeves rolled, grey cargo pants, black boots, a plain black plate carrier, sunglasses, and an old unmarked grey Military beret. He is usually armed with a shortened AKM, along with whatever ‘ordinance’ he may need for his raids.

Last edited:
PUPPET MASTERS:
d6d1789d021cbf9fedb863fa0defd12a.jpg
  • Name: Vincent Albern
    What others call me Puppet Master
    occupation Colonel
design/code by Chise_Robin_ Chise_Robin_

Last edited:
MARIONETTES:
large.jpg
  • Name: Echo
    What others call me Doll