• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ultimate Despair Academy {Private}

Elite04

[12:43:38 PM] 0" no-watch="true" color="historyMessage.peerID < 0" saved-from="historyMessage.savedFrom">Elite:
Sayko couldn't believe her ears. So much confusion had gone on in the past few minutes that it made her head spin. She didn't even know where she was anymore.
Being pitted against her friends and some strangers? Well, it was logical and human nature that she would want to kill a human that she had no connection to.
But at the cost of another human life was with what she was gambling with? They have lives, family, a whole world now parallel to hers. She looked to Jasmine, her rock, and she looked even more confused than Sayko herself.

[1:21:45 PM] 0" no-watch="true" color="historyMessage.peerID < 0" saved-from="historyMessage.savedFrom">Claus:
Hana crossed her arms, lost in thought. What was this all about? Why were they all here? It just didn't make any sense to her at all. One moment she's free and the next she's in some fucking school set on a killing game. She looked over to where that toy bear, Monokuma had been moments ago. Telling them the rules, the rules that were now plainly staring them in the face on their Monopads. It was real, it was very much real. A nightmare that you couldn't just easily wake up from, she bit her tongue slightly and looked at the others. At a huge loss for words.

[1:55:43 AM] 0" no-watch="true" color="historyMessage.peerID < 0" saved-from="historyMessage.savedFrom">Elite:
Sayko looked to Jasmine, usually the leader of the group. Her eyes spoke of how lost she was and how hopeless this situation looked. They didn't know each other, -no one- knew each other. It was weird being in a place that would most likely be her death. When she looked at her left, Aqua was holding her dear brother as hard as she could. 'Why us?' Her eyes spoke. Sayko's blue eyes burned with anger as cold as hell froze over. That stupid bear, half happy half angry or whatever the hell. Who ever gave him power on this world to ruin so many people's lives for his fun?

"We... Should probably explore around." Hana thought out loud, then said it louder again so that everyone could hear.
"There is no good coming out of standing here wishing it was different. Let's focus on something else other than being sorry for ourselves." Hana decided that would be her resolve, she wanted to get out as much as the next person, but the sadness that was pouring out of them all wasn't going to help.

Sayko swallowed, whoever was speaking among this mess was right. They couldn't stand around and be confused forever. "Y-Yeah," She heard her voice croak more than she had meant for it too. Her hands were practically melted together by point and were sweaty, "We can't stand around forever and let him win."

"I say we split up. How does that sound? It'll probably settle our nerves." Hana crossed her arms, looking over to Sayko.
"Mind if I join you two?" She asked, walking over to join them. She wasn't very good with talking to strangers, but she thought she might as well try. Hana knew the others that were stuck there, and she wanted to know those that she didn't. It was the best way to start off.

"Uh, sure." Sayko admitted. Usually she wasn't as shy and backwards as this. However, with the confusing that Monokuma caused, it really couldn't be helped at this point. "So, um I'm Sayko Glacier, former sled dog champion. That's about it......" She trailed off looking the other way. She watched as several others started to split off into groups. "Do you want to grab a third person?"

"I'm Hana Song, Ultimate Gamer." Hana introduced herself swiftly, then decided to get to know her partner a tad bit more.
"Yeah a third is a good idea, but why are you a former sled dog champion? Did something happen?" Hana asked curiously, she couldn't help her curiousity. She didn't want to be terrified of the people, she was stuck with because of the fact she didn't know them.

It would be hard to sleep if you didn't know the personalities of the people who were stuck with you in a killing game. It wasn't an easy thing to deal with, the anxiety wouls be calmed though, upon knowing something about them all.

"I just left the scene when I became friends with my group." She told Hana, "I left all of my dogs with my other team of sledders so, when I came back whenever that was I could pick up where I left off-" Sayko pointed over to Mei, "Is she your friend? Could she come with us?" Sayko wanted to avoid the topic of her sledding days for now. It had been so long since she had sledded she was worried she probably wouldn't know how to anymore. It was the dream though. Sloshing through the thin watery ice of lakes just to get to the finish line despite dealing with many dog hardships along the way.

"Oh I see, I'm sure your dogs care about you greatly." Hana noted, hoping that it'd make her new acquaintance happier than what sadness she may have inflicted by asking such a question. She followed Sayko's finger when she pointed and saw Mei all alone.
"Yeah, she is! Let's go ask." Hana went over to Mei, who seemed to be lost in her own world.

Mei had her finger on her chin and a cold hard even terrified look in her eyes. Had she frozen up? Hana wondered as she came close to her. She pulled Mei into a hug which awoke her friend from her thoughts.
"Oh! D-Hana! What's up?" She asked, hugging her back.
"Do you wanna join me and Sayko in checking out the building?" Hana let go of Mei and stepped back, pointing with her thumb in reference to Sayko.

Mei looked over to Sayko, then smiled weakly since she obviously was still troubled by the situation they were in.
"Sure, that sounds better than staying here."

Sayko shyly waved when Hana pointed over towards her. "I thought it would be best to travel in groups." She told them shrugging some. She was mostly thinking about her dogs, boy what she wouldn't give to be with them and the wide, barren Alaskan tundra rather than trapped in somewhere she didn't even know with people she didn't know in a death and killing game. "Exploring is fun, right?" She nervously laughed, she wanted to make some sort of conversation but didn't know how.

"That's wise." Mei commented, pulling herself from her thoughts so she could be more engaging than prior. She felt stiff from the fact that she was hopeless already, there was no way they would find a way out. She was usually a hopeful person, however in such a circumstance she was unable to find a way to feel optimistic about it.

"Where should we start?" She asked, looking between the two that she had luckily teamed up with. If it hadn't been for them, Mei would have probably ended up in the gym for an hour or so. Lost in thought.

"I say we start at the classrooms as they're probably the most normal part of this school." Hana suggested, remembering the classroom she had woken up which had been normal other than the bolted windows she had glanced over at the time.
"That sounds good." Mei replied, feeling really anxious to start moving around as if she was going to get attacked at any minute.
"Sayko? What do you think?" Hana inquired, wanting approval from all the members of her group before heading to the suggested destinations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back