Chitchat Ugh

ArchieTheFel

Born to ":3", forced to "Hi, welcome to the store"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Does anyone else just feel utterly exhausted? Like there's not really a reason for it--life is decent, it could be better but it's fine right now. Maybe you're kind of out of touch with friends and only use social media for mindless scrolling. Maybe you don't have many friends, anyhow, and the ones you do have you're slowly drifting apart from, or they're just so busy with their lives you never really get a chance to talk.

Maybe you get overwhelmed easily? Like, you're just sitting down in a quiet spot yet you feel so overstimulated, and nothing quite calms you down. Again, there's not really a cause, it's just your brain going a million miles a second and you can't figure out how to stop the wheels from turning.

Maybe you're creative, like me, but you just don't know how to find time to be productive anymore. You can sit and draw for an hour or two, but by the end of it you feel like you haven't really gone anywhere with it--you're still in the sketching phase despite the fact you aimed to be coloring it in by now. Or you sit down to write, and you have so many ideas in your head, but when you finally put your fingers to the keys it all leaves you.

And you don't know how to explain to anyone quite how you feel. Maybe you honestly don't want to. Maybe you just wish you could find a quiet place where you could sit for a while, away from people and responsibilities. Maybe you just want to be left alone.

I want to be left alone, but I also feel like I want to know I share this experience/feeling with someone. I feel like I'm the only person in the world, sometimes.

I really appreciate the replies. Sometimes, I'm cool with just putting stuff out there and forgetting about it. But right now, I'm finding it harder and harder to connect with people and be able to say how I feel. I just needed some reassurance.

Maybe I need to find a space where I can just air things out without people needing to reply.

I really appreciate the replies. Sometimes, I'm cool with just putting stuff out there and forgetting about it. But right now, I'm finding it harder and harder to connect with people and be able to say how I feel. I just needed some reassurance.

Maybe I need to find a space where I can just air things out without people needing to reply.
I needed the same, it’s why I have the vent journal thread that I do. In the first post you can say that you don’t want people to answer so it’s a solely for you venting thread.

It’s helped me just... get stuff out and feel my emotions healthily. What works for me may not work for you but that’s my recommendation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back