Tu Fallen Sioun The Tree Hugger

Yehovah

Sexy Beast
Something I wanted to showcase. Send me feed back. Thank you!!

• WHY DOES HE HUG TREES?!?!

Tragedy and mishap has struck today in the form of mass vegetation growth pushing citizen out of their homes. One eye witness reported massive vines and branches safely handling them out of their homes. "They sort of just came out of nowhere, picking us up and placing us in the street" another eye witness states.The vegetation seems to be driven by one deity and one deity alone a mysterious man like turtle menace. With is name and origin unknown most residence report his appearance as, "frightening at first but charming and quaint". Other have called the mysterious turtle man a, "menacing weirdo with no grasp on reality". Thanks to the turtle man we happened to capture a few photos and moments of the turtle man. We managed to get a quick moment with the mysterious creature who had only this to say, "I come from earth ya'know. I just want it to be clean, ma'ma Gia cries to me everyday the pollution hurts her". We don't know weather this beast is friend or foe or what it wants but it sure has alot of locals frightened. Thats all from WeWitnessNews more on this story later

soncho_img.gif

%5Bsora%20no%20Fansub%5D%20Arakawa%20under%20the%20Bridge%2001%20%5B1080p%20BD%5D.mp4_snapshot_20.04_%5B2010.10.13_07.54.57%5D.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back