• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Titanfall: The last frontier

Newtype said:
I don't know anything about titanfall
xD

Well you know star wars?

Its like that but without entire galaxies.

And the only vehicles are large star ships, Titans, and drop ships. Also drop pods are included.

He means to say the Rebels versus the Oppressors like in Starwars with the exception of the scale the conflict is being carried out - it's pretty small in comparison to Starwars where an entire galaxy was at war.

As for me, I too know little about Titanfall despite having played the beta or early release on Steam. Guessing from the CS, we are playing as combatants who fight for whichever faction and for control of the frontier's territory of rich resources. The IMC being a bunch of corporate soldiers and the Militia being a disorganised band of pirates and thieves among other things, that are defending the hopes, values and awful pre-fabricated homes for dirty colonists everywhere.

We are trying to roleplay an FPS game. Which, in my experience is a rather difficult thing to do given with what we're working with.

NeoLeaf said:
He means to say the Rebels versus the Oppressors like in Starwars with the exception of the scale the conflict is being carried out - it's pretty small in comparison to Starwars where an entire galaxy was at war.
As for me, I too know little about Titanfall despite having played the beta or early release on Steam. Guessing from the CS, we are playing as combatants who fight for whichever faction and for control of the frontier's territory of rich resources. The IMC being a bunch of corporate soldiers and the Militia being a disorganised band of pirates and thieves among other things, that are defending the hopes, values and awful pre-fabricated homes for dirty colonists everywhere.

We are trying to roleplay an FPS game. Which, in my experience is a rather difficult thing to do given with what we're working with.
Your are right for IMC but not the Militia. The Militia are like the confederates but they only fight for freedom, not the rights to slavery. The IMC soldiers only fight for either money or a false vision. Also a true genuis can take what he has and make it even more than it was att he beggining. (Also, why dafuq does almost every roleplay i make be turned down by you xD )

You don't have to join i was just wondering if we could do something with this.

I turned it down? ( ._.)

Mmm no, ah, I only expressed my concerns ( -_- )

As I said before, ( ;_ ;)

We could make make something of this but... it'll be complex. We are talking about planet-wide-campaigns, going through several areas of importance such as industrial complexes, strategic areas with resources or terrain advantage, crowd control etc. We can't just take a planet just because we've capsized one area... unless it's a small dirt colony with only afew hundred/thousand people.

Taking over an entire sector will be quite a feat to roleplay... especially the battle thats happening for the roleplayers who are nothing but soldiers fighting for thier factions regardless of thier own opinions and what not.

The playability is a factor here - for us to even finish something like this is if we have a very active and tightly knit groupo of roleplayers - which wont ever happen on this site (Q_Q)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back