Tiger Warrior Training technique.

Persell

Ten Thousand Club
I have two questions on tiger warrior training technique.

First when it says "Troops trained longer, or allready trained troops can exceed even these scores" any suggestions as to what it should probaly mean in terms of raw XP?

second, how difficult should it be for a fledgling solar general to keep his training camp full?

On one side theirs all those legends about the anathema etc, on the other a solar who gets such a moderately high powerd charm is probaly allready something of a legend.

second' date=' how difficult should it be for a fledgling solar general to keep his training camp full?[/quote']
Do you mean to ask how easy it would be to find willing recruits, or to train them?

If the former, that's entirely up to the ST and the ins-and-outs of the game. If it's the latter, I think the Charm text is all the info you need.

-S

1. It means that the troops can amass more experience in the field, the amount of quality increase (mass combat rules) is definitely up to the storyteller but I'd say a company of solar trained soldiers travelling with him around creation has a good chance of becoming one of the best units ever. that is if the solar does not sacrifice half the unit now and then.

2. It definitely depends on the character. I doubt that the bull of the north has any recruitment problems. pulling off the same thing in an area influenced by the doctrination of the bronze faction might prove more difficult, even though I do think that a good solar orator will still be able to bypass these restrictions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back