This is NOT Love (Stalker x Victom) (Ene x Xynia)

Ene Kagerou

Member of the Mekakushi Dan
The room was small, and the girl was in a large cage, a bit bigger than a walk in closet. The room was empty other than the girl, and other than the cage, and a small camera on the wall and hidden speakers in the wall. The girl and her cage were in the center of the room, and the drugs that Leroy had used were wearing off quickly.

Leroy watched the girl from his bedroom computer, and was currently waiting for her to wake up. He continued to watch her. He had finally done it. His loved one was back with him. He would pretend to rescue her from the cage and she would fall in love with him. Yes. That was his intentions. He had all the doors and windows blocked off and she had no escape. This wasn't bad... It was love. And that said, he wasn't doing anything wrong, especially since the girl hadn't even seen his face, or his current outfit.

Yes. She will surely love him if she stays in there for a while and he's the only person who could help her from being dead. Leroy would never kill her though. No, it would be a monster whose name was Starvation. Leroy would never do anything as bad as that. He needed to protect her, so taking her away was the only thing he could do for that to happen.

@Xynia1998

Rowan slowly awakens feeling like a truck had ran her over. It was somewhat hard to breath and her head filled like someone had stuffed it with cotton and her eyesight was blurry. She struggles to lift herself upward, so she may sit up. Her arms feeling like jello," God, what has happened," Rowans says to herself. Her voice didn't sound like her, it was dry and raspy.

Rowan starts to look around, blinking back the artificial grogginess, that still lingered and pulls herself into a sitting position. All she could see was the bars around. Wait! Bars around her. She scrambles backward until her back hits the very back of the change. Panic erupting in her heart, causing her heart to pound, making her dizzy," What is going on here," She semi yells, putting her hand to her heart. Everything was still too blurry to see past the bars, but she knew that at the moment she was probably alone.

She looks down at her clothes seeing if anyone had tried to do anything nasty while she was passed out, and lets out a sigh of relief when it looks like nothing has happened. Thank the lord. She thinks.

Leon stayed in his room, his eyes wide as he smiled. For the first time, things were going like planned. For the first time, it was going the way he wanted. He rested his elbow onto the table, accidentally pressing the on button for the speakersas he let out a small laugh.

He immediately released the button, realizing what had happened. He softly cursed to himself, shook his head and continued watching.

The laugh reaches Rowan's ears and she cowers a bit. Which made her angry for she wasn't the time of girl who cowers. She stands up, even though he legs were still unstable and points at a random corner, hoping it would be the right one," I know you can hear me. Let me out you God forsaken BASTARD." She yells, before her legs give out from under her and she falls to her knees, shaking lightly. The drugs had taken there toll on her and her strength has came back quite yet.

"Come on...cc" She yells again her own throat cutting off mid sentence. She knew who he could hear her, or at least see her, cause why else would he have speakers.

Now should be a good time, Leon thought to himself. He stood from the desk and opened the door from his room. He went into an empty cage in a room closer to his room and closed the door behind him, not locking it. He then took a group of keys from his pocket and got everything ready. He loudly kicked the cage open and flew down the stairs with a fake, scared look on his face.

Leroy was actually very good at acting scared. It was believable for a large amount of people, and he could even make himself cry if he wanted to. He ran into the room and towards the cage, panting heavily.

"Hey! Are you alive! Please! Answer! I can't die alone here! We have to get out of here!" He said, his voice sounding dry. "I escaped when he brought me food, I grabbed the keys and he's drugged, upstairs. There's no one left alive but you and me, so we have to find a way to escape!"

On the inside, Leroy was laughing.

Rowan hears the muffled bang and jumps up, wondering what in the world was happening. Then hears steps moving hurriedly down steps, she thinks there steps anyway, the door bangs open and a man a couple of years older than her runs into the room. His breath ragged and his eyes a little wild. He just randomly starts yelling stuff about, how she can't be dead and a harsh thought enters her mind. There are dead bodies here. A shiver goes down her back. Then he confirms it, there were others and they were dead.

"I'm Alive," Rowan calls backward, but something didn't seem right. His voice sounded familiar, she knits her eyebrows together," Can you get me out of here," She says, but couldn't help but feel a little drawn back. Even though this was her only chance to get out, she didn't quite trust this guy. Her gut just kept yelling 'Back away badman' and her mother always said trust your gut. 
[(@Ene Kagerou sorry, I took so long. My mind was mean and I couldn't get online yesterday)]

"If you can help me get out, then I can help you get out and we can escape from him together," Leroy said, with a fake smile as he unlocked the cage and put the keys in his pocket, his face growing more serious. "I already tried escaping here once, but none of these keys would unlock the door and there aren't any windows or any other ways of exiting. But I got in trouble for escaping, and have been waiting for some one else to help me for 3 months of starvation and beatings."

Leroy was glad because things were going so well. He could finally had his wife back, even though she now had a different name. "So what do you say, could you help me escape this place? There has to be an exit somewhere.." 
((It's alright, I haven't been able to get on all week barely))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back