Yay roleplay!

RedStatic

Hi!

So my name is Red! I'm 19 and I have no life and I like to fill it with cool adventures I create with other people. :D

I like watching TV shows and movies and I even watch anime from wimt to time. I have a ton of books too. Here are a lost of things I have seen/read or are currently working on. Also music :)

TV shows:

Gotham

Supernatural

Doctor Who

Sherlock

Criminal Minds

Adventure Time

Game of Thrones

The Walking Dead

Hannibal

Movies:

Pirates of the Caribbean

Hellraiser

Repo! The Genetic Opera

Harry Potter

Saw

The Raven

A million ways to die in the wild west

Anime:

Death Note

Bleach

Inuyasha

Soul Eater

Blood +

Black Butler

Books:

Harry Potter

Stephen King

Abarat

Red Dragon

The Silence of the Lambs

Hannibal

Music:

My chemical Romance

Fall Out Boy

Twenty One Pilots

Green Day

Chevelle

Panic! At the Disco

Now if you think inroleplay all of these things, you are mistaken. I only am looking for certain things at certain times. But that's for a later post. This is just so you can get to know me a bit.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! I'll try to check in every now and again, especially after I post my first roleplay search!

Welcome to RPN! *uses confetti in air* I also like FOB, HP, TWD. I'm a Ravenclaw. What about you?

Kestrel said:
Yay! I've mostly met fellow Ravenclaws, Hufflepuffs and Slytherins.
Most of my family and friends are Gryffindors. Though my sister is a Hufflepuff and my brother is a Slytherin

RedStatic said:
Most of my family and friends are Gryffindors. Though my sister is a Hufflepuff and my brother is a Slytherin
My dad's a Gryffindor, my older sister is a Slytherin, my little sister is probably a Ravenpuff, and my mom may be Slytherclaw. My best friends are a Ravenclaw, two Hufflepuffs, a Gryffinpuff, and my boyfriend is a Ravenclaw.

[QUOTE="Weston Da Wookie]Where do you find this stuff out??
Oh, and welcome to the site, Red!

[/QUOTE]
I estimate. I know them well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back