• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The worldmakers

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Tonstad39

God of wisdom
[SITE: Worldmakers.com ? SEARCH: _______ 15:44 20/6/2120]
As you are aware, Scientific Discovery has progressesed in Leaps & bounds over the past Century. We have transended aging and perfected Warp transport, yet we’re still grappling with age old questions such as ‘Does life have purpose’ & ‘are we a product of nature or Nurture?’ Well as a researcher of String mechanics here at the Berkley Fusion labratory, I have decided to make a model universe to find out and you can have the opportuniy to contribute!

Here’s how it works: I have linked this very website to a superstring manifold chamber. Said chamber is 20 metres in diameter, a nearly perfect vacuum and a livin scale model of our very universe. The supercomputer system that runs the chamber has been configured to accept the below text boxes as an input. The computer will interperate everything you type beit a sentance or several paragraphs to alter this self contained universe accordingly. I currently have it on blank slate mode where there is nothing, but hot gas very much like our universe days after the Big bang. You can type in anything ranging from gravity perimiters for Elements to Life forms to stars. All you need to do to get started is Log in as a God and start typing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back