• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Our Year (closed)

House of Wilshire

tumblr_n7rcsp0dur1qifqv6o1_500.gif

tumblr_n6npvh0PLy1scfai0o1_500.gif

[media]

[/media]
The first week of senior year in undergraduate school had finally come round for Damien Bellamy. Berkeley University was his home for the past five years but he was a complete east coast guy. Damien came from a large Italian family out of North Bergen County, New Jersey yet he was the only child of two professionals who worked in New York with major contractors for commercial and residential spaces. Working in the building homes and shops business was the usual in the Bellamy family. His uncles owners their own companies which were overseen by Damien's grandfather Lucio Bellamy.

Today, Damien stayed in the dining room of the rented house he was going to share with one other person. A newly opened MacBook case sat open while he setup his newest piece of technology. His belongings were already unpacked and settled in his bedroom and bathroom. Three bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms in the house and he took the medium sized bedroom because he did not need the large space for the minimalist lifestyle he lived. He had his clothes and necessities but nothing else, except for his car that was parked in the small driveway off of Northampton Avenue. The metallic silver Volvo C70 coupe was indeed how he traveled across the United States and his professors all were surprised that the college student could fit all his belongings into the compact sports coupe.

"How many friggin passwords does this computer require?" Damien asked himself while reading his instructions on how to create a digital account for all his courses which required media software off of either a windows or Mac computer.

The weather was cooler than normal and he wore a dark red N. Peal sweater over a black Polo shirt, dark washed jeans with a pair of canvas shoes with subtle Gucci branding. He ran his hand through his grown brunette hair and pushed it to the left side of his head so it would stay clear of his line of vision temporarily. Architectural design courses were in his coming semester and he had signed up for four projects already to be done by himself and also with a collaborative group in San Francisco.

The password obstacle finally was done with and Damien leaned back in his dining table chair and took a sip of his English tea he made earlier in the spacious kitchen. He enjoyed the silence in the house for now, keeping the serenity going until he would have to meet the roommate.

The bright, morning sky lit up the dorm room of Victoria's as she laid in her bed, at peace. After hearing several bird chirps, and a few yells of excitement from outside of her dorm, a groan parted the girl's lips as she brought herself up to a stretching position. After stretching, yawning, and being able to wake up, she suddenly found herself thinking - today was the day that she would claim a new "home". A home, in which, she'd be sharing with... a male. Victoria was in no hurry to get ready, though she was ready within the hour - teeth brushed, shower finished, hair and makeup looking fabulous, and, sure enough, bags packed.

Victoria had stayed up throughout the night packing her bags, and although she had been in this particular dorm for at least two years, change didn't seem all that scary to her. She was indeed looking forward to meeting her new roommate, as well as hopefully making new friends.

Shortly after loading her bags into her vehicle - a blacked - out Chevrolet Silverado truck - Victoria found herself saying goodbye to her dorm, and hello to her new one. Within a good ten minutes, she was parked outside of her new "home". Although she was eager to finally meet her roommate, she took her time examining the piece of land, as to which she could call hers - well, theirs.

A knock could be heard on the large, wooden door of the house. She didn't want to intrude on anything, nor did she want to frighten them by bursting through the door in a heap of panting and luggage. She simply held her belongings patiently, as well as looking around the doorframe - she would've expected to see at least a single web, though nothing; it was spotless. Shocking.

A polite knock broke the silence throughout the quiet house. Damien tucked his MacBook into his messenger tote moments before and already washed out his tea cup, letting it dry on a folded paper towel to air dry. Damien took off his black-rimmed eyeglasses and set them on the dining room table. He used them only when he had to concentrate on reading manuals or textbooks but never to greet people for the first time.

A turn of the deadbolt lock and a pull of the heavy wooden door with stained glass inserts of the window bits, Damien stood before his new roommate. A stunning young woman in which he had only seen a couple times around the Berkeley campus while going from one class to another.

She seemed like the popular-type of girl. Partying and heavy flirting with guys, not to mention whatever else popular girls did behind closed doors. He thought about that immediately before realizing that he was just standing in the doorway, not really introducing himself nor stepping aside to let her into the home.

"Jesus, I, um, I am Damien," he started off, a small crack in his voice. That only happened when he was in middle school. "Welcome to your off-campus housing."

A few moments after standing at the door, she took notice as the knob turned, and the door was pulled open by the young male she would claim as her roommate. Victoria's gaze traveled throughout his features - his facial features, first; which were quite intriguing to her, then; his physical build, which wasn't quite bad, that she could see. Shortly after realizing the silence between them, she forced herself out of her thoughts, and a smile appeared on her face. "Hi, I'm Victoria. It's a pleasure to meet you, Damien." The girl would offer a hand, though both of them were occupied with the straps of her luggage.

Instead of offering a hand, a giggle parted her lips. "My apologies, if I interrupted anything. And, I would shake your hand as a friendly gesture, but my hands are full." Victoria glanced up at Damien with bright eyes - they often went from green, to blue; now, they were a light green, with specks of blue and gold in each eye. Victoria was naturally beautiful, and though she hated to admit it, she was almost the definition of perfect; physically, that is.

Her outfit consisted of her favorite pain of fitting jeans, which complimented her shape, as well as a v-neck. She didn't mind the awkward introduction from Damien, though he seemed to be either upset with himself about it, or simply sidetracked. Either way, she didn't mind, at all.

"That is fine," Damien stepped aside to let her inside the home they would share. "Everything is cleaned throughout the house as far as I know and I am currently busy with an assignment from my most recent course. Food is in the pantry and the fridge. You can have a choice of either the master bedroom or the guest sized room. The master has an en suite attached off from their walk in closet," Damien explained in full while glancing out to see if the clouds outside were going to bring some heavy rain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back