• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Wonderverse (In Character)

Characters
Here
The carriage moved along through town, the carriage was clearly owned by a noble family. When the carriage arrived at it's destination a guard, opened the door for its passenger, a hooded figure step out of the carriage and headed inside. When the figure walked in, followed by a guard, it looked around and...well there seem to be clowns on floor knocked out.....at least they looked knocked out....they could of been dead. The hooded figure tilted its head seeming confused at the sight but shrugged and headed towards the bar. The bar tender finally noticing the person watched as they sat down. Bar tender raised and eyebrow. "I recognize the guard but not you." The hood figure shook thier head and sighed. "And here I thought you remember me." The person pulled down thier hood and turned out to be a young girl who looked no older then 14. Bar tender smiled big and laughed loudly. "Clara! Why I haven't seen you seen you in years. Look at you, your growing into young woman now." Clara laughed, "Surprised to see me huh uncle Sam." The man crossed his arms, "I am but what are you doing here?" Clara removed her cloak and laid it beside her on the bar. "Mother said I could visit!" She said happily. Her uncle raised an eyebrow. "She did?" Clara nodded quickly. "Yep!...Though I did have to beg. All I ever do is train with father and go with mother to these boring outings. I never get have any fun anymore. And I'm tired always training with father it's boring!" She whined. Sam sighed, "You know training helps you improve your skills. Clara rolled her eyes. "I know that." She turned around her in her stool and looked around at the bar. "So clowns huh?" "Yep"
(open for conversation)

Maria was still mad that Lily, the woman who seemed better in all aspects that she covers, just tried to kill a clown who was idly standing behind the man in armor. She noticed a little girl enter the bar, she conversed with a patron in the bar, explaining the situation to her. The walking and talking corpse approached the little girl and asked her, "Now, what are you doing inside a bar? Aren't you a tad bit too young to enter one, miss?" She looked at her, checking her out from top to bottom, it seemed that it was as if she had extra strength behind her cute disguise. She knew that some creatures could look friendly but are actually aggressive when interacted with. Maria had a suspicion that she may be a part of a noble family, as she dressed quite humbly but, bedazzling to the slightest. "We already have it under control, so if you could please exit the bar, that would be fine." She wanted outsiders not to know what happened within the bar, acts of violence are quite not her thing, nor does she want to get involved with them.

Maria's HP = 23/23

animegirl20 animegirl20

While Kirron waited for the goblin or the cat-boy to respond to anything he had said, he strode up to the young girl who was next to enter the tavern. She was being chaperoned by a guard, and the dwarf was sure the carriage he had seen pull up was anything but ordinary. "'Twould be an understatement to simply refer to them as just 'clowns'." Kirron said to Clara, as the bartender had called her. "I had personally just arrived here in this quaint little town, and before long this tavern was assaulted by a band of these demonic hooligans." Kirron added, gently patting the hammer that rested on his belt. "Barring any scrapes and cuts I may have sustained, it was a good thing we showed up when we did. This hammer's seen quite a bit of use and it's not even been that long since I set out from the Clockwork City." Kirron chuckled. The zombie girl seemed to be immediately questioning why someone as young as Clara was in a bar, but the answer seemed fairly obvious to Kirron. She claimed the bartender was her uncle; why shouldn't she be permitted to visit her relative, even if he worked in a place more tailored for adults? "That said, as she mentioned," Kirron gestured to the zombie, "We do have this under control, so you needn't worry."

When Clara mentioned getting bored with training, Kirron began to gently pinch his beard. "Your uncle has quite the point there, you know. You can train yourself to do just about anything, if you can put your mind to it. Perhaps, you might even be able to one day work with... shall we say, Magitech? We could always use new apprentices." Kirron gave a grin.

Interacting with:

animegirl20 animegirl20
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl (Mention)

Figaro, Idle Bar

As Figaro was handed his weapon back by a Kirron, the dwarf remarked:

“Do take good care of it, yes?"

“Of course!” Figaro brought Moonglaive close to his chest. “This is my absolutely favourite thing in the world!”

As new person arrived to the scene, Figaro looked over the battlefield. To say it was a mess would be an understatement – clown bodies lying everywhere, tables overturned, broken or both and rests of food all over the floor. The scent of blood was keeping Figaro's monstrous appetite at bay, but aftermath of his magic would soon probably change that. He was starting to consider eating a piece of chicken that seemed rather untouched, sitting comfortably on a chair, of all places, when he heard a female voice:

"Kakaka! Foolish beings! They were no match for my powers! Kakaka! Remember the name! The one and only! Jun the Magnificent! Kakaka!"

Figaro looked at the woman sceptically. Such a fragile creature could not have possibly defeated all of those clowns. Or could she…?

“Jun…, Jun the Magnificent?!” Figaro exclaimed, recognising the name. “Is that really you?!”

He jumped to her with glee in his eyes, looking at the woman as if she was the most wonderful thing he had ever seen.

“My father told me all about you and your adventures!” Now, the cat-boy was practically dancing in place from excitement. “Like when you defeated a dark dragon using only a toothpick! Or… or, when you saved the village from fire by making clouds cry! Or when…“

Figaro may or may not have been referring to accomplishments of Juniper, the Munificent, a legendary bard, who had allegedly roamed the Wunderverse long time ago. However, he had never been particularly good in this whole “naming things” game, so his confusion here was definitely understandable.

“And now… oh… oh… you defeated the clowns! And so many of them!” Figaro clasped his hands. “You are so AWESOME!”

quadraxis201 quadraxis201 , Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 (play along plox xP)

Kazard had eyed the dwarf suspiciously. On one hand, this dwarf just admitted to having the most stereotypical profession a dwarf could have. It took all of Kazards willpower to not say something along the lines of "A weaponsmith? Ha, you dwarfs all be the same!".

Instead, he considered the dwarf's offer. Kazard found it to be too good. A free weapon! Yes, that would do perfectly. "Yes, yes, thank you, dwarf... Kazard supposes he need a... real weapon. Ha, you are prove yourself be worthy ally already! Keep up and you might earn the trust of Kazard!" The goblin cackled, and hopped off the clown body, losing a few precious inches, wiping his bloodied feet on the tavern floor. He then skulked over to where a boy who smelled of cat fur interrogated a human woman.

Kazard had not heard much, but he had heard the 'great mage' boasting about her powers. She was stealing Kazard's spotlight. Approaching the two, Kazard scowled and hissed, before standing in front of her, practically shoving her feline fan aside (to the best degree a small goblin could shove a much taller humanoid). "What thissss...? Kazzzard the Great and Mighty be much more ssssstronger than you ever be!" He fumed, hissing his words and raising his voice.

Last edited:

The White Mage
Jun

BK2Fi3O.jpg
HP: 23/29

Interactions: Figaro ( Vyseryx Vyseryx ), Kazard ( KairiNyaa KairiNyaa )
Mentions: N/A

“Jun…, Jun the Magnificent?!”

“Like when you defeated a dark dragon using only a toothpick! Or… or, when you saved the village from fire by making clouds cry! Or when…“

"Uhhh....." the mage dragged her breath, upon Figaro's flattering appraisals of her supposed deeds.

Jun eyed the feline figure, puzzled by his words, but for once, was quite happy to be recognized for her deeds. But the white mage knew otherwise. Despite this, she was ever-more driven by Figaro's wide-eyed zeal, something like a little kid's excitement to see their idol for the first time. In her evils, Jun found it hard to be dissuaded from her course, lest she brings further disappointment to the group. Thus, after recollecting her thoughts, the girl in white struck her pose yet again, this time pointing her arms fro and forth, as if holding magitech rifles made of air.

"T'is I! Your venerable Jun! Together, we shall fill the pages of history with our exploits! Muahahaha!" she proclaimed victoriously, stepping on a fallen clown with pride.

(What an adorable little girl. Thank you for recognizing my talents... although I didn't do any of those things you mentioned... ) Jun shed a tear internally.

Jun reached out her hand to rub Figaro's head, as if petting a cat. The latter's figure and posture embedded a certain sentiment within the mage's mind, like her little sister. It was then and there, that the two had their share of misunderstandings, propelled only by their clouded mindsets.

"What thissss...? Kazzzard the Great and Mighty be much more ssssstronger than you ever be!" the goblin inserted himself.

"Heh... Perhaps... but definitely not in height... Kakaka!" Jun remarked, while chuckling with a condescending look. Her challenging words boasted well, but her internal thoughts were telling her 'dont'.

Last edited:
'Twould be an understatement to simply refer to them as just 'clowns'. "I had personally just arrived here in this quaint little town, and before long this tavern was assaulted by a band of these demonic hooligans." "Barring any scrapes and cuts I may have sustained, it was a good thing we showed up when we did. This hammer's seen quite a bit of use and it's not even been that long since I set out from the Clockwork City."

"A hammer? Is that your weapon? Mines also-"
She was suddenly cut off by a voice but to her surprise the voice belong to a Zombie!? "Fascinating." She had ever seen one up close before. Clara then finally snapped out it when she realize the girl was telling her to leave. "Hey! You don't tell me what to do I can stay here all I like." She said as she crossed her arms. "Anyway I wasn't worried about the clowns in the first place." When dwarf mentioned her uncle was right about training Clara just rolled her eyes. "I know that besides I can fight and did you say Magitech? My family really isn't one to learn magic just fighting skills...Oh! One of your weapons is a hammer right? Well That's what mines is! Want to see it?" Without waiting for answer she looked to her guard. "Hey go get it out of the carriage." The guard looked at her nervously"...Must I Miss it's quite heavy." Clara sighed, "Just get it." The guard bowed and walked out to get it when he came back in he was struggled no to drop it. When he finally did put it down it made a loud sound. "There we are!" She stood up and picked up with ease. "Pretty nice huh?"

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl
quadraxis201 quadraxis201

Clara had gone away for a moment, and then returned with a particularly well-crafted hammer. Kirron leaned in to examine it further, pulling down a lens or two to get a better look. "Yes, I would say so! The detail on it is quite nice. That said, however, the hammer I have here is not my primary weapon of choice. My actual weapon is inside my workshop, for safekeeping." He explained.

"T'is I! Your venerable Jun! Together, we shall fill the pages of history with our exploits! Muahahaha!" said a mage with white hair who seemed to be playing along with what the cat-boy had brought up. Kirron was definitely suspicious of this girl, and he was seriously tempted to call her out on her lie, but refrained. The boy seemed to be quite enthralled in believing that this mage was the legendary hero he thought she was, and besides, it wasn't as if Kirron knew who the hero truly was, for he did actually live under a rock, though to be more precise, he lived under a mountain in the chain to the northwest of Amson.

Then, a cry of, "What thissss...? Kazzzard the Great and Mighty be much more ssssstronger than you ever be!" came from the goblin. Realizing it would be effectively pointless to even try and stop the two of them, Kirron again remained quiet on that matter. He did say, however, "Yes, right, Kazard. It will come soon enough."

The cat-boy had showed his love for his weapon, and with little else to say on that, Kirron nodded with an "Mm-hmm."

That did remind him, however-- he had never properly introduced himself. "Well..." Kirron began, "Seeing as everyone appears to be dropping their names, I might as well do the same." The dwarf strode over to one of the walls of the tavern and faced everyone, so as to give himself some space. "Kirron Blackforge-- blacksmith, inventor, machinist, Magitech scholar... among a few others. I am pleased to be acquainted with you all." He stated, giving a puff of smoke from his pipe as he adjusted his coat.

Interacting with:

animegirl20 animegirl20
KairiNyaa KairiNyaa
Vyseryx Vyseryx
Everyone (Personal Introduction)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back