• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Whole Gang's Here!

Haruhi Suzumiya

An Adorable Entity
You awaken in the plains of some place. They look familiar, almost, but at the same time very different. Around you are people, most those you don't know while others are ones you're well-acquainted with, but you're sure of one thing: You don't remember much about yourself for some reason... And you feel a bit weak.

Numerous fandom characters - Characters from different universes, from game worlds to movie worlds to book worlds to... Everything. Oh, not just the heroes have been taken from their books, some villains have, too. For every just and heroic... Hero comes a devilish and villainous... Villain. What for? No one knows quite yet. What's the threat, then? The world that these characters have been put in is unstable. It's shattering. It has all the pieces a world needs, but it has nothing holding it together.

Well, it has the pieces from other worlds put together but not held together. So what's there left to do? Find a way out, of course! And whether the characters plan to work together or try to get through things alone is entirely up to them...

The Rules: Global Roleplaying Guidelines

(ROLEPLAY WILL START INCREDIBLY SOON.)

Roleplay rules are as follows (At least those not included in the GRG)

1. Your character remembers very little about their universe and themselves. They remember their name and maybe one or two other things, but that's it.

2. They're not going to be incredibly powerful right off the bat. They'll need to develop a bit and they'll likely find a few better weapons as time passes.

3. I'll add things as time goes. If it makes sense to be a rule, I'll make it one. If you need to ask if it's a rule, it probably should be.

Last edited by a moderator:

One night...

Terra Branford

Terra looked out the window of her house in Narshe. Heavy snow fell from the sky and drifted on the gentle wind that blew just outside the house - She sighed with a smile and turned around. "I wonder if Locke's coming home soon," she thought aloud. "He's been gone for a while... I'm starting to worry about him." She shouldn't, though, should she? He was strong enough, and had even protected her a few times, so he could survive out there, couldn't he? Plus, he was with Setzer and Edgar. They would be perfectly fine as long as they were together...

Meanwhile Terra was alone. Well, she had everyone in the town, but no one she really knew.

I guess I'll get some sleep, Terra thought. I can't go out in this cold... She walked to her bed, slipped under the blankets and closed her eyes. "Good night," she muttered and fell asleep.

The next morning...

Terra awoke with her ponytail spread out above her, blades of grass tickling her limbs and cheeks, and when she opened her eyes she was almost immediately blinded by the sun. She shut her eyes again quickly and stood up, then opened her eyes and looked around. Grand plains sprawled out around her and a few other people laid around her. She worried about them, whether they were OK or not, but she didn't know any of them. What if they had taken her here, wherever this is? What if they planned to hurt her? All she knew was she didn't remember much about what had happened... And she didn't even remember much about where she came from, or anything she should know.

"Where..." Terra looked around, curiosity and slight fear in her eyes. "What... What happened?"

(THE ROLEPLAY HAS STARTED!)

CURRENT ROLEPLAY LOCATION: THE GRAND PLAINS

Location Description: Grass and mountains sprawl out in all directions, the sun shines down through puffy white clouds, and a bright blue sky can be seen up above. It's almost like a dream.

Akihito sat in the clubroom, fiddling with his pencil while he waited for everyone, or more specifically, Mirai, to show up. They were all so freakin slow today, Mirai and Mitsuki had to go and handle some spirit hunter business, and god knows what Hiroomi was up too. Bored. He was so bored and there was only so much he could get done in this tiny ass room. Yawning, probably from a combination of boredom and tiredness his eyes began to droop, and he fell face flat on the desk in front of him, dozing off to sleep.

A few hours later.

Akihito woke lazily, blearily opening his eyes as he now lay on his front, being greeted by a sea of green filling his vision. It took him a moment to figure out he wasn't in the clubroom, and as soon as he did he jolted up, flailing around a bit as he spat out any grass or bugs that could have made their way into his mouth while as was sleeping, only regaining his composure once scrambled to his feet.

"Where.. Where the heck is this!"
He exclaimed, spinning around to get a hold of his surroundings, his eyes instead being drawn to the several, presumably sleeping, people sprawled out around the field, along with a girl who looked just as confused as he was, the only other person currently awake.

Hinata was away on a mission with Kiba and Shino. They were on their way to a small town near Konoha, where some bandits were harassing the villagers. It was late at night, and they were resting in the forest near the path. Kiba and Shino were already asleep, but Hinata couldn't. For some reason, she was wide awake. She was sitting at the camp fire, arms around her knees as she stared at it, her white eyes illuminated by the fire. Slowly the fire manages to make her drowsy, and when she can't keep her eyes open anymore she lies down next to her teammates.

Hinaya slowly woke up, stretching slightly. When she opened her eyes, she noticed something was wrong. She shot up into a sitting position, eyes scanning her surroundings. Where was she? Who were those people? There were people lying around her, with two of them awake. Hinata pushed herself up on her feet, wobbling slightly, giving the area an even better look. Grass and mountains as far as her eyes could see. She would try her Byakugan later, but she had to sit down again first. For some reason she felt weak. What was going on..?

(Ok, once again, I've been very busy so I haven't been able to post much.)

2D darts into his room as Murdoc throws one of his converse which he left out the night before at him, 2D really needs to remember to pick up his shoes more often. 2D promptly locks his door behind himself and leans against it for a moment, he sighs deeply and walks over to his bed, laying down and staring at the ceiling. He soon falls asleep and has dreams of how nice Noodle is, but this dream was cut short by the feeling of something rough instead of his pillow,

" 'uh?! Whad's goin' on?!" He exclaims as he shoots up, there were a couple of people around him, all of which he was unfamiliar with. 2D quickly starts scooting back towards nothing while his black eyes, which were now turning white, were fixated on the group.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back