• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom the white diamond (steven universe rp)

"Let me go! Please someone let me out!!!"

I scream banging against the electrified energy shield that keeps me from escaping the cell I am in. A jasper walks over to the energy shield and growls softly but then quickly changes to calm almost as if she were afraid then uses her arms and hands to make the shape of a diamond

Jasper: "Im sorry, my diamond. I have orders by another to keep you in this cell. Is there anything I could get for you?"

Me: "oh I don't know. Maybe a soda, some chips... Oh I know. Let me out of here and send me back home!"

the jasper just stares at me as she presses a button then a soda and chips appear in front of me

"Anything else my diamond?"

Me: "why do you call me that?"

Jasper: "we had our scans set for searching for a lost diamond and we found you. We grabbed you while you were on the way to something called a job interview whatever that is then saw what was on your chest my diamond."

Me: "wait what's on my chest?"

I lift my shirt up to see a white diamond and scream in fear at the sight scrambling around grabbing the diamond trying to pull it out of my chest but it seemed fused to my skin

Me: "where did this come from?!"

the jasper stumbles back a bit startled

Jasper: "W-we believe that when you made physical contact on our ship it removed some cloaking that hides the diamond from view."

I stare at it in shock when I hear a voice in the cell next to me

???: "what?! You're telling that kid is a diamond?!"

jasper's attitude changes suddenly as she walks out of view and punches the wall

Jasper: "shut up ruby! You're lucky we don't shatter you and sapphire! Bad enough that you two stay fused when together but also fighting with the crystal gems is enough for shattering."

she walks back in front of me putting her arms behind her back

Jasper: "Anything else my diamond?"

Me:"n-no.. Thank you"

the jasper had a look of confusion at the thank you then walks away. Once she is out of earshot I walk up to the energy shield and call out to the ruby who was in the cell in my right and the sapphire who was on my left

Me: "h-hello?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back