• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

The War For Minecraftia

1for3

As seen on Youtube
I'm writing a short story for 4-H but I'm not experienced with breaking something with paragraphs. Could anyone help? This is what I have so far.

“How is the sword coming along?” The minecraftian named Blaze asks the cow across the room while getting out of bed. “Still having some problems. Slime isn't going to work.” The cow named Tom responds. They were trying to make a sword of diamonds and obsidian and a new ore they found, but they couldn't get it to stay together. “You keep trying, I'll go look for something that might work better.” Blaze said while opening a chest near Tom. Tom tossed Blaze a white sword. “You might need to check the nether, and this counters the whole dimension.” Tom said as Blaze picked it up. It was a sword that absorbed heat to grow stronger known as the White Nether. Blaze climbed up a later and came to the top of a mountain. “Time to go hunting...” He said before jumping off of the edge and flying away. Blaze possessed every power of a blaze except stronger. Blaze flies for several days, passing mountains and forests and deserts and more. Blaze finally lands when he reaches the ocean. “I wonder if Sandson ever found an island... I guess I'll find out.” Blaze says while placing a boat into the water. “I hope the ocean isn't truly infinite.” He adds while setting sail. After sailing for days he starts running low on food. “I forgot a fishing rod...” He mumbles while eating his last piece of bread. “Lets hope that I come across an island soon...” Blaze adds. The crashing of waves can be heard behind Blaze but there isn't much wind. Blaze turns around to see a large serpent like creature. “Since when did Notch create giant sea monsters...?” Blaze asks while throwing several fire balls at it. “So this is the power of the nether god? Why must I waste my time on such a weak creature.” The monsters says while being hit. “I guess I underestimated you... And how can you talk?” Blaze asks while pulling out a red sword. “Since you are about to die, I guess I can at least tell you who will kill you. I am the great serpent of immortality!” He boasts without paying attention to Blaze. “Immortality huh? Were you supposed to have a boss status but no-one liked you?” Blaze asks while stabbing his sword into the serpent. The serpent of immortality roars in anger. “You stabbed me?! You serious;y stabbed me?!” The serpent complains before shooting a blast of water at Blaze. Blaze flies out of the way and shoots several more powerful fireballs. “You seriously thought a few weak fireballs were all a god had? I start out going easy.” Blaze says mockingly as the serpent falls back into the water. The immortal serpent rises up one more time and destroys the boat. “I will return to finish you!” The serpent says in anger before diving under the water and disappearing. “So I have a sword and a full hunger bar along with my powers to try and find an island and Sandson...” Blaze says before flying off. Blaze flies for several days without encountering the serpent or land with his hunger constantly depleting. Finally, as Blaze starts to lose hope he comes across a small island with a single spider and a tree. “I'm saved! Maybe Sandson is still farther out!” He says while killing the spider. Blaze also mines the tree and uses the wood and string from the tree and spider to make a new boat and a fishing pole. As Blaze casts the line for the first time he sees something approaching him. “The serpent is back?! But I need something to eat...” Blaze says as he dodges a blast of water from the serpent of immortality. “I'm not letting you restore your strength!” The serpent screams. Blaze floats into the air and holds his hands close together as a fireball appears. “I will end this in one shot.” Blaze says as the ball grows. “What? You can't take me out period, let alone with a single attack!” The serpent says with a hint of unease. The fireball continues the grow as the serpent approaches, but the serpent of immortality does nothing to prevent it. “Now you will feel the power of the nether god, Blaze!” Blaze shouts as the fireball approaches the serpent at insane speeds. The serpent barely dodges the attack but still screams from the heat as the fireball evaporates the water and continues traveling out of sight. “Do you still think you stand a chance against me?” Blaze asks while watching the serpent scream in agony from the burns the fireball caused without hitting. “I cannot defeat you, but I will return with allies. We will defeat the gods and rule Minecraftia ourselves!” The serpent manages to say before diving beneath the waves. “We...?” Blaze mumbles in confusion. Blaze decides not to worry about it to much as he returns to fishing. After catching a few fish a book gets caught on his line. “Who would lose a book way out here?” Blaze says before reading it. “I found land! There is more out there. I returned to this island that restored my hope to leave this note and make sure that you don't give up either. I would return back to the known world, but I must stay. If I were to leave it would win...” Blaze reads aloud. “Is Sandson out at a larger island?” Blaze adds while casting his line again.

Always break before new dialogue. Always break when you start a new line of thought. Do that and you're golden!

I attempted to break it into paragraphs and continue it. Did I do anything wrong?

“How is the sword coming along?” The minecraftian named Blaze asks the cow across the room while getting out of bed.

“Still having some problems. Slime isn't going to work.” The cow named Tom responds. They were trying to make a sword of diamonds and obsidian and a new ore they found, but they couldn't get it to stay together.

“You keep trying, I'll go look for something that might work better.” Blaze said while opening a chest near Tom.

Tom tossed Blaze a white sword. “You might need to check the nether, and this counters the whole dimension.” Tom said as Blaze picked it up. It was a sword that absorbed heat to grow stronger known as the White Nether.

Blaze climbed up a later and came to the top of a mountain. “Time to go hunting...” He said before jumping off of the edge and flying away. Blaze possessed every power of a blaze except stronger. Blaze flies for several days, passing mountains and forests and deserts and more. Blaze finally lands when he reaches the ocean.

“I wonder if Sandson ever found an island... I guess I'll find out.” Blaze says while placing a boat into the water. “I hope the ocean isn't truly infinite.” He adds while setting sail. After sailing for days he starts running low on food. “I forgot a fishing rod...” He mumbles while eating his last piece of bread. “Lets hope that I come across an island soon...” Blaze adds.

The crashing of waves can be heard behind Blaze but there isn't much wind. Blaze turns around to see a large serpent like creature. “Since when did Notch create giant sea monsters...?” Blaze asks while throwing several fire balls at it.

“So this is the power of the nether god? Why must I waste my time on such a weak creature.” The monsters says while being hit.

“I guess I underestimated you... And how can you talk?” Blaze asks while pulling out a red sword.

“Since you are about to die, I guess I can at least tell you who will kill you. I am the great serpent of immortality!” He boasts without paying attention to Blaze.

“Immortality huh? Were you supposed to have a boss status but no-one liked you?” Blaze asks while stabbing his sword into the serpent. The serpent of immortality roars in anger.

“You stabbed me?! You seriously stabbed me?!” The serpent complains before shooting a blast of water at Blaze. Blaze flies out of the way and shoots several more powerful fireballs.

“You seriously thought a few weak fireballs were all a god had? I start out going easy.” Blaze says mockingly as the serpent falls back into the water. The immortal serpent rises up one more time and destroys the boat.

“I will return to finish you!” The serpent says in anger before diving under the water and disappearing.

“So I have a sword and a full hunger bar along with my powers to try and find an island and Sandson...” Blaze says before flying off. Blaze flies for several days without encountering the serpent or land with his hunger constantly depleting. Finally, as Blaze starts to lose hope he comes across a small island with a single spider and a tree.

“I'm saved! Maybe Sandson is still farther out!” He says while killing the spider. Blaze also mines the tree and uses the wood and string from the tree and spider to make a new boat and a fishing pole. As Blaze casts the line for the first time he sees something approaching him.

“The serpent is back?! But I need something to eat...” Blaze says as he dodges a blast of water from the serpent of immortality.

“I'm not letting you restore your strength!” The serpent screams. Blaze floats into the air and holds his hands close together as a fireball appears.

“I will end this in one shot.” Blaze says as the ball grows.

“What? You can't take me out period, let alone with a single attack!” The serpent says with a hint of unease. The fireball continues the grow as the serpent approaches, but the serpent of immortality does nothing to prevent it.

“Now you will feel the power of the nether god, Blaze!” Blaze shouts as the fireball approaches the serpent at insane speeds. The serpent barely dodges the attack but still screams from the heat as the fireball evaporates the water and continues traveling out of sight. “Do you still think you stand a chance against me?” Blaze asks while watching the serpent scream in agony from the burns the fireball caused without hitting.

“I cannot defeat you, but I will return with allies. We will defeat the gods and rule Minecraftia ourselves!” The serpent manages to say before diving beneath the waves.

“We...?” Blaze mumbles in confusion. Blaze decides not to worry about it to much as he returns to fishing. After catching a few fish a book gets caught on his line. “Who would lose a book way out here?” Blaze says before reading it.

“I found land! There is more out there. I returned to this island that restored my hope to leave this note and make sure that you don't give up either. I would return back to the known world, but I must stay. If I were to leave it would win...”

Blaze reads aloud. “Is Sandson out at a larger island?” Blaze adds while casting his line again. Blaze thinks of the journey so far and how he has been away from all of his friends for a few weeks now. Blaze thinks of his three uncles, Steve and Herobrine and Notch, and how they helped him learn to master his powers. Blaze thinks of Tom and how he would always help him no matter what. Blaze continues thinking of everything that he is away from for a few hours while he continues to fish.

Finally, Blaze decides to continue his journey. Maybe he can find Sandson and something for the sword if he continues. Blaze places a boat and sets sail once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back