• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings ThE WaLk ThRoUgH MeMoRiEs

Toivoajarakkaus

* Toi-Voie-Jar-A-Kker-Ar-Us (They/Them)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(I'll Fix Codes Later)

Chapter 1: Hallways.

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

A resting figure greets you in a darken room, sleep curling its arms to hold the man in a tight embrace of warmth. Thoughts and dreams bubble underneath the dark cover of nightmares, echoing emptiness through the man's soul. The aching bouncing in time to an unheard song that praised fear and the consuming of souls. Of committing sins to over-powerful lure of Insanity, the slaughter of lambs to the need of flesh. Demons dancing around a pit made of cruelty, burning hope and twirling on it's ashes held back good and sweet dreams, clawing back the light as long as they could.

< Wake Up.

Pure, sweet light flooded into the man's mind, expelling the demons and setting fire to the pillars of fear, bring with it the many voices of reason and action. The darken room that once was empty of life was filled with the sounds of a pounding heart, gasping breath, and the creaking of springs.

Now ??? Is Awake, What Should We Do?:

>Check Self For Damage.

>Explore Room.

Last edited by a moderator:
>Check Self For Damage.

Of course, the request by one of the murmuring voices to make sure the demonic nightmare had not torn through his soul to wreck havoc upon his physical form was too strong an urge to refuse. ??? shivered as unfamiliar hands grazed the canvas of skin, taking notice in the dips and curves of each limb that felt alien to himself. The strange textures of clothing crawled on his fingertips as his breath hiccuped and choked on his frantic heartbeat.

*I . . . Don't remember . . . Getting dressed? . . . Right?*

A hiss of surprise exploded as a startling pinprick to his torso caused ??? to tear at the fabric, sending a thick laminated card to the bed, it's sharp fastener leaving its teeth mark in ???'s skin. The man frowns in the direction of card, sucking the copper-tasting liquid from his index finger, his thoughts slow and still drowsy with sleep.

*I Don't Remember Anything . . . I . . . Who Am I?*

>_________

Current Voices:

@Ophirius

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back