• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Star Warriors: The Rise of the Dark Magi

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!
Inspired by various Magical Girl Animes

commssion___magical_girls_oc_by_clearechoes-d6x149q.png

The Star Warriors

The year is 2193 Japan, a lot has changed in the past decade. Crime has risen, the supernatural have come out of hiding. This means that most of the crime comes from the supernatural. Monsters, Witches and everything. A former commander of the Military decided he's had enough and forms the Star Warriors. With the help of Japanese scientists they create charms that allow the warriors to transform into Magis (Magical Girl/Boys). They are mostly young boys and girls because they are the most pure of heart. A letter is sent out to those chosen to become Magi. They are to come to the HQ and start their jobs of protecting the world.

dark_magical_girl_hana_by_seiferalmas-d4uyx11.jpg

The Rising of the Dark Magi

The Star Warriors soon find out that the real threat is a witch named, Bethamere. She is creating dark monstrous magical girls by using the DNA of dead humans. She is unleashing them into the Country to feast off the chaos. The Dark Magi have already claimed several lives. Those lives they claim are turned into new Dark Magi. Bethamere's plan is to over throw Japan's government and to rule over the country with darkness. The Star Warriors catch wind of this and make it their mission to thwart her plans. Bethamere sends out monsters of all shapes and sizes to stop them but most of the time she fails. It's up to the Star Warriors to stop her.

200Pcs-font-b-Plastic-b-font-Colorful-font-b-Star-b-font-font-b-Charm-b.jpg

The Star Charms

The Star Charms is what gives the Star Warriors their powers. They are small colorful stars that hold magical power. They have small silver loops that can be used to put on a bracelet or a necklace. These allow the Star Warriors to change into their Magic forms. The finest Scientists created these with magical energy and touches of science.

--

1. Follow all RPN rules, this includes the PG-13 rule.

2. Fade to black, at all times

3. Minimum Cursing please.

4. Detail detail detail, please no one liners in my RP. I worked hard on this I don't want it tarnished by illiteracy. The Real Password is Magic

5. Don't ignore or be rude to other players.

6. No Mary Sues or OP characters, no godmodding or powerplaying.

7. Have fun!

If you've read my rules put Star Warriors

--

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a sunny day in Tokyo, Japan. Spring to be precise the Sakura Trees were blooming and the birds were chirping. Cyon sat at the table eating some cereal as some fortune lady on TV spoke about lucky numbers and daily fortune. "Today's lucky numbers are 2,14,22,18 and 32" said the gaudy woman. Cyon had to scoff, he really didn't believe in fortunes or stuff like that.

"You will find your destiny today, a life changing day" spoke the woman once more. Cyon almost choked on milk. It was almost like she was speaking directly to him. He shook it off and sighed. "Silly fortune shows." he picked up the remote and changed it to Super Sentai. Cyon's phone buzzed and he found a reminder pop up.

'9:00 meeting at Star Warriors HQ'

Cyon's eyes grew and he shot out of his seat.
"Shit Shit Shit." He cursed under his breath. He rushed upstairs and threw on some clothes that was lying around. To be honest Cyon's room was quite messy. He grabbed his charm that was placed on a bracelet. He dashed down the stairs and called out a good bye to his mom and ran down the street.

When he reached HQ he entered the meeting room and gave a sigh of relief. The two leaders Meridia and Eric weren't there yet. He would definitely get an ear full if he was there after them. Which was a stupid thought seeing as normally they were late themselves.

He heard a familiar voice
"Oi Cyon-Chan!" he turned and saw his partner and familiar Sango. He smiled and pet the creature. "Seems we are the first ones here." He said and leaned back int he rolling chair. The meeting room was basically your typical boardroom meeting space. A large table several chairs and a white board.

Amaya felt a something moist lick her check, breaking her peaceful slumber. She giggled, trying to shove the thing off her face. After the licking continued a little more, she decided to open her eyes. Sir Nyan-Chan was on her chest and trying to wake her up.

"Okay, okay! I'm waking up already. No need to be so annoying. Could you let me sleep in more tomorrow morning?" She scolded in a teasing voice.

Her familiar gave her a sassy look, then walked out of her room, towards the stairs. She sighed. He was the most annoy familiar a magi could have! Amaya wiped the cat spit off her face and proceeded to wake up. She took off her pajamas, switching into a blue skirt and a plain white shirt. Lastly, she put on her necklace with her purple star on it. Time to get the ball rolling! She grabbed her phone, then flaunted downstairs to have some breakfast.

Her parents weren't awake yet, so she could eat some yummy cereal in peace for once. Amaya was going to eat her favorite chocolate cereal, when her phone buzzed with a message. "9:00 meeting at Star Warriors head quarters. Don't be late!" Oh right, the meeting. She checked the clock and saw that she had fourty five minutes to go. Amaya was actually lucky to have been woken up by Nyan-Chan. The cat purred and rubbed at her feet. Amaya smiled down at him, grateful for a change. Instead of eating cereal, she decided to make some toast and eat on the way there. You definitely did not want to be late to a star warriors meeting. Amaya quickly got her casual black shoes on, grabbed a piece of heavily buttered toast and was out the door.

There was a gentle breeze outside, making her jog to the HQ more comfortable. Amaya munched on her toast as she went along. Her familiar followed closely behind. Of course, nobody else would notice him except other magical girls or guys. The weather was pleasant and everything seemed to be good. Amaya hoped that the meeting wouldn't damper her spirits. She loved springs days like this one, and didn't want any bad news to ruin it.

After a few more blocks of jogging, she arrived with some time to spare. Amaya went into the headquarters and climbed the stairs to the meeting room. She walked in with a smile on her face. Only a boy and his familiar was there. Thank god she was here early!

She sat down a couple chairs away from him and greeted him,"Hello there! My name is Amaya Katsumi. I'm still fairly new. I don't believe we've meet before. How's it going?"

He cupped his cheek and caressed it making Aoba blush and turn away. "Noiz..." Aoba whispered, his light brown eyes averting Noiz's gaze. "Aoba look at me," Noiz demanded, grabbing Aoba's chin and forcing him to look eye to eye with him. Aoba found himself gazing into Noiz's soft green eyes, both of them now inching forward their lips almost-

♬Someone who is strong, but still a little shy, yes I need I need my Samurai♬

Just as it was getting to the good part Alice's phone which had a sparkly pink case started playing Butterfly by Smile.dk. Throwing her laptop down on her bed Alice searched frantically for her phone until she found it at the bottom of her purse. The screen had an alert '9:00 meeting at Star Warriors HQ.' Oh my gosh, I'm going to totally be late! Talk about a cliche anime scenario, only this isn't school...Slipping on a pink sweater,blue leggings with butterflies on them, and light pink heels while putting her hair in her usual pigtails using pink ribbons Alice grabbed her Hello Kitty purse and booked it. When she reached the HQ Alice reapplied her pink lipstick,straightened herself out, and put her star charm bracelet on her wrist before heading into the meeting room. Well she more or less stumbled into the meeting room as she wasn't the best with heels. Luckily she managed to catch herself before she fell and once she was stable she looked around and saw only two people sitting at the table. The brown haired male with chocolate brown eyes named Cyon with his adorable familiar was there and a stunning girl with golden locks and bright blue eyes named Amaya who was also with her familiar.

"Hey guys! Amaya your hair is so fabulous do you use any product? Man, whatever guy or girl that has you sure is lucky!" Alice gushed before turning to Cyon. "And looking sharp today Cyon!"

"Beep beep beep". Despite the sound of the alarm going off for the past thirty minutes, the white haired boy, whom the bed belonged to, refused to get up. Zippo, the boy's familiar, bounced up and down on his head. "Gabriel, get you're lazy butt in gear! We got a message that we have to meet at HQ". The white haired boy grumbled and rolled over, swatting the fire breathing creature off his head. "Yea yea I'm up. Christ on a cracker you're too loud this early".

Throwing his legs off the edge of the bed, Gabriel slowly sat up and shuffled out his room to go shower and finally get ready. Emerging from the shower fifteen minutes later, he walked into his room and pulled out clothes from his dresser, not really paying attention if they matched or not. Once dressed, Gabriel shoved his feet into his low top neon green converse.

He walked down the stairs and meandered into the kitchen to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich and poured him a glass of milk. His mother looked at him with a expression of, 'are you really only eating that?'. Gabriel rolled his eyes at her and shoved the few remaining bites of the sandwhich. He finished the glass of milk and placed the cup into the sink. He picked up Zippo and placed him on his shoulder and walked out the door. Of course his mother came out after him. "Won't you even tell your mother good bye?". Gabriel looked over his shoulder and just have her a half assed wave. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he made his way to HQ.

Arriving to the big assed building, Gabriel walked in and kept his head down as he walked passed the others. He walked over to his chair and plopped into and rested his feet onto the table. He crossed his arms behind his head and leaned back, closing his eyes, not really wanting to interact with his 'team mates'.

Nichole yawned waking as something....someone kept jabbing her with his horns. "what?! Im up already!" Nichole said grumbling. She sat up and rubbed her eyes falling out of the bed. Nichole was wearing her favorite pokemon pajamas. Rei sweatdropped and said"get up sleeping beauty."rolling his eyes.

Nichole yawned and nodded. She hopped in the shower and washed her medium length black hair humming 'all for one.' "
Speed it up! We got a meeting! "Rei called. Nichole finished and quickly dried her hair. She pulled on her usual attire, her cocoa bean shirt, and jeans. Nichole brushed her hair and slipped on her shoes rushing. "Cmon rei!" She said as he hopped into her bag. Nichole grabbed two apples and ran out as fast as she could. "How could you let me sleep in?!" She said panicking. rei said"its your own fault!"

Nichole sighed in relief when they made it. She caught her breath and said"ugh. I need to go back on the track team."panting.

Meridia stomped in the direction of the Star Warriors HQ in a manner that had people stepping out of her way. She was clearly very angry, and didn't care who wanted to take her up on that manner. No one wasted time meeting her gaze, although a few were surprised and let out screams or yelps upon seeing the snake following her. "Oh, come on Meri! Why are you so angry with me?", the little snake asked telepathically. Meridia stopped in her tracks and turned a malevolent gaze of hate upon the snake. People within a few feet seemed to clear the area. She practically blew the snakes brain to bits with the thoughts she projected into his. "What did you do? WHAT DID YOU DO? I'll tell you what you did!".

"You, you little traitor, attacked my friend because he wanted to hug me goodbye! And right in front of his SUPER hot sister, who was totally checking me out. Imeanwhocanblameher, but SERIOUSLY? You had to bite him there? I mean, why? That seems cruel even for you.". She fixed him with a glare that would have melted sheet metal and leaned in as close as possible to the little snakes face. Vylis seemed to deflate for a second, but he quickly regained his composure and met her eyes with steel in his, well not spine he's a snake, but you get the point. "You want e to explain? Fine, I was simply trying to protect you from that foul heartbreakers clutches. He had lust in his eyes! I could see it, he was going to do something horrible to you with that hug! How could I allow any such thing to my best friend? I AM your familiar, its my job to protect you.".

Meridia kept up her vehement gaze for a few moments longer, and Vylis kept right on with her. But suddenly she lashed forward and grabbed the snake by his face, yanking him up against her. With what would be bone crushing force, she hugged him against her chest. "Ooooh, Vylis. You know I can't stay mad at you. But seriously, next time. Please try being covert about it. Then i can still be in good graces with the hot sister, and make it on time to a meeting where I'm supposed to be a leader! Or have you forgotten?". Vylis's eye seemed to glaze over as he was pressed against her chest, a tidbit of blood dripping from his nostrils. "Ghhhhaa, mmmmmmpf I'm sor- mmmmmm -ry, gaahhh, Meri. I'll try, GACK, better next time.". As she released the pressure Vylis slid up the length of her arm and onto her shoulders. There he wrapped himself around her neck and nestled under her chin. Meridia scratched him under the chin and resumed walking. 'Little freaking jealous pervert.', she thought to herself.

Meridia finally rounded the corner to the Star Warriors HQ, cursing under her breath about being late. Blame it on being raised in a rather militaristic home, but Meridia REALLY hated being late for anything. Like seriously, she had beaten people unconscious for making her late before. The only one seemingly able to avoid her wrath when making her late was Vylis, and he didn't come out unscathed either. Meridia spotted a girl outside the entrance with two apples in her hand and an adorable little familiar by her side. Meridia stopped but for a moment to murmur, "Best hurry up, we don't ALL want to be late, do we?". And with that Meridia went inside and took the stairway up to the meeting room. She could have used the elevator, but she preferred to get her exercise in.

She entered the meeting room and found that there were already several people here, and that really pissed her off. What kind of example was she?! Whatever, best just get on with it. "Hello everyone, glad to see there were people more prepared then myself. I brought food for anyone who hasn't eaten, so feel free.". With that she dropped the backpack she had been carrying onto the table, and unzipped it, revealing three boxes of a dozen donuts each, and a dozen bottle of chocolate milk in the second pocket. Hopefully this would help out alright. Now, where was this Eric that was supposed to be leading along with her. How could they both end up late today? It was almost as if some malevolent force was taunting them with tardiness. Well, might as well eat while waiting. She pulled out the comfiest looking chair, grabbed a chocolate milk and a donut, and enjoyed waiting.

Nichole nodded and ran inside. She sighed and took her seat. Nichole looked around and blinked. "Can you give me my apple.."rei said hungry. Nichole nodded and gave him his. Rei munched on his apple and looked around.

Nichole bit into hers and petted rei humming. She wondered what the meeting was about today. "
Pay close attention nicho-chan. Take notes. Alright?" rei said eyeing her. Nichole nodded and finished her apple. Then tossed the cores in the trash.

Rei sighed and looked at the other familiars. "
Hello everyone."he said.

Eric turned off the water in the sink and walked out of the bathroom of the Star Warriors HQ. He'd been there since about seven that morning, having forgotten he had scheduled it for two hours later. He had decided not to go home, as his home was about a half an hour away, and he didn't feel like having to go back and forth. So he had stayed, tidied up, taken a nap, and just now cleaned up a bit before everyone arrived. He gave walked into the room and flashed a smile at Cyon, who clearly though he was the first one there by the surprised look on his face. He should know better, as Eric was always there early. Eric greeted all the new members with a wave and gestured to the nearby chairs.

"Please, take a seat, glad to see new members any day." He stood up fron next to Cyon and nudged him, mumbling, "What's got Meridia in such a foul mood? Not that she isn't usually, it's just more foul than usual." He smiled again and waved to her

@Nico @AllHailDago

Dakota~

Dakota hummed softly as he walked through his garden while holding a watering can and two pots that held the knew plants,call him a hippie but,he loved nature but,mostly water.After planting the two new ones,he put the empty pots where the other ones were and went to go and wash his hands so that he could get ready to go to the meeting he was probably late for.He tied up his hair in a messy bun,cleaned up around the house a bit,then walked out and locked the door behind him before going into his car.He had brought some orange juice bottles and a whole variety of chips for the people who eat junk food in the morning as well.It wasn't healthy but,it was all he could get at the last minute.Reaching the place,he parked his car and grabbed the bag then walked into the place.Looking around at everyone,he smirked and took the bottles out of the bag then dumped the chips beside them in their own little pile before taking a seat somewhere in the middle of everyone.He wasn't the social type really but,if someone talked to him first,he wouldn't mind starting a conversation at all...as long as it isn't awkward and weird.Some things here still looked weird and different from his home town in Chesire,England

Rhett~

Raising an eyebrow up at the building he had just arrived to,Rhett blew out the smoke he inhaled in then flicked the cigarette somewhere and stepped on it.He combed his hand through his hair then got up and off of the hood of his car then started to walk up the steps of the place and into the building where he could hear a lot of voices."Great,it's nine in the f**king morning...shut the hell up."he said to himself while rubbing his forehead.He walked into the room and looked around at everyone's faces,he wasn't the cheery type right now...or ever.Walking way into the back,he sat on the window seal away from everyone yet,could still hear from way in the back of the room.Opening the window,he pulled out another cig,lit it,then smoked again trying to calm his nerves down before he did something stupid.He watched as they told everyone to go and take a seat and to be honest,he would have been standing up right when they said that if he wasn't so tired already.

Flutterfluff was busy bouncing around Milly's bed, rather than over it, forcing the girl awake from her deep slumber. After orientating herself, she got up and showered, braiding her hair like always after blow drying it. It was then she looked at her clock and a rock formed in her throat- she would make it on time, she had to.

Quicker than lightning, she grabbed the broach that held her star charm and pinned it through the bow at the front of her shirt. After grabbing a mandarin from the kitchen table, she slipped on her loafers and ran towards headquarters. When she got there, she took a moment to catch her breath outside before silently opening the door and sliding in. It didn't look like the meeting had started yet, but it also looked like she was one of the last ones here.

"Hello, everyone!~ Sorry I'm running a little late" Milly greets the room with a wide smile, quickly finding a seat and plopping down. The girl is quick to turn to the business at hand and folds her hands patiently on the table and wait until the meeting starts.

Meridia munched her donut in a fashion that could hardly be called "lady like", feeding pieces to Vylis as she went. She guzzled down her milk as several other people joined the group including Eric, who apparently had been here the entire time. Several rather anti social people seemed to show up as well, their personalities contrasting strongly against the sickeningly upbeat personalities of others. One guy decided lighting up a cigarette in the room was a grand idea. This annoyed Meridia, alot. She reached for a pistol she kept on her at all times, where? You don't need to know that. She pulled it out and shot off the end of the cigarette with what many would call "pinpoint accuracy".

"If you wanna light up, do it outside. Or at least have the common decency to ASK other people if it will bother them. Should someone have asthma in here you could easily kill them with your inconsiderate attitude, idiot.". She turned her gun on Eric next, "And if you wanna mumble about my bad attitude your gonna get shot. And i wont give you a donut after either!", she said this like she was announcing his execution. She reholstered her gun and stood up where everyone could see her. "Now, it seems like not everyone is showing up for this meeting. If they are this late they can catch up later, let us begin."

@ForgottenBlood @King Of Imagination

(That's why he's halfway out the window smoking so,no one could smell it and the smoke isn't getting inside either.Plus,idk how you could shoot it when he's out the window >_<)

<Note: Unless stated otherwise,they're talking in Japanese,their mother tongue>

The Yoshida siblings walked down one of the countless,ceaselessly busy streets of Tokyo,making their way to the Star Warriors Headquarters. Amid the second morning rush hour,they exchanged snark,jokes,and stories. Two years apart,but for some reason,people think they're twins. Do they really look that much alike? "C'mon,sis! You're a TANK! It's your job to be a target!" Minako sighed,and shook her head,with a smirk. "No,it's my job to make sure nobody gets hurt." She ruffled her little brother's hair,and gave him a light push aside. Kuro stumbled a bit,but was back on balance in a heartbeat. He fell back into step beside his older sister,and gave her a light punch on the arm.

"You're nobody's mother." At this remark,Minako gave a very unladylike snort of a laugh,then swatted Kuro upside the head. "You know it,kid." As they walked,traffic zipped this way and that,and they were bombarded with advertising. New manga! New music! New video games! The both of them turned to read many of those ads as they passed,both of them enjoying a good game in their downtime. As they started to question why things are as they are in certain games,however,Minako's phone trilled,rather loudly. Her alarm. She pulled it out,and cursed. "Shit! We're late! C'mon,haul ass,Kuro!" Minako immediately took off at a dead sprint. She was the family athlete. Kuro groaned,and took off after her,though he knew she'd dust him before too long.

A few minutes later,Minako charged into the main lobby of HQ,deftly going around anyone else in her way,despite her speed. She slowed to a stop,and gave a sheepish chuckle,rubbing the back of her head,and said in English, "Sorry we're late..." She looked around,and noticed that Kuro was nowhere to be found. She groaned and hung her head and shoulders as she realized she left him behind. Again. "He's right behind me..." This time in Japanese,almost to herself. A few minutes later,Kuro staggered into the lobby,breathing like he took a machine gun to the lungs. Stumbling deeper into the lobby,he collided with pretty much everyone between the door and Minako,who would only rub her eyes and shake her head in response. Coming to a rest beside Minako,he leaned on his knees,standing up,and said, "Sorry... I'm... Late..." He started to breathe deep,but he knew it'd be a bit before he was ready to run again. "Don't... Do that... Again... Sis..." All Minako could do was roll her eyes.

Cyon sighed and nibbled on a doughnut as the room filled up. He looked to the girl that spoke and smiled "Thank you. You look quite pretty today yourself." He said and looked at Eric. He wasn't sure what was with his other leader so he just shrugged. "Maybe something happened?" he said and spun in his chair. He looked up when the last of the Star Warriors entered the room. Maybe they'd actually get something done today.

Nichole rested her head in her head and waited. Would they even discuss anything?! Rei looked at her and gave her a stern look."elbow off the table. And sit up straight. "He said. Nichole sighed and did what he said. Then looked around again. "Rei-san do you think we'll do anything today?" She asked.

Rei sighed and said"
i dont know yet. We gotta wait on the leader to say. Have patience. "He hopped onto her shoulder and took her cell away. Then put it back in her bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back