Glee!

@Stew @Apollogy8 @Suzette

After I post up my characters (I'm doing a set of twins because why the hell not xD ) shall we begin, or wait for another player or two?

PenBlade1326 said:
@Stew @Apollogy8 @Suzette
After I post up my characters (I'm doing a set of twins because why the hell not xD ) shall we begin, or wait for another player or two?
I think it would be okay if we start, unless there are people who are suppose to be coming.

(ps, I love twins such a great idea)

Thank yeeew xD Basing them off a set of twins I actually know...it's freaky lol.

And I think one more is joining us, though if I don't hear from, I'll start it.

I suppose c: Message me first so I know like when the post will take place and what it'll contain xD

Also so I could review just in case lol

Just thought I'd let you all know, the reason I'm not replying is because I'm going into hardcore study-mode for tomorrow's final xDD

I might not be on till later tonight or tomorrow. If someone posts, could you please tag me?

i really need to bookmark this rp

If you can get caught up and work your way in the current setting, you're more than welcome!

Yay!!! Okay I will post in just a second. Should I go to class.... or go to the Glee club?

Anyone on?

I was curious if they did, because I saw you on but it didn't look as if you were viewing anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back