The Sister's Love (Me and @ethericalAlchemist)

Joyce Mays

Amy was sitting in her most boring period class. She was hungry, tired, bored, and wanting to see her beautiful sister. She takes out her phone and sends a text to her sister saying, "Hey, can you pick me up during 5th period, or 6th period? i'm really getting bored here and I'm hungry..." She sends a funny picture with the text and sighs waiting for a reply.

Ava texted her back from study hall. "I'd love too," she said, "Oh, I just remembered. It's your birthday isn't it? Well do I have a surprise for you!" She sighed contentedly as she imagined her sister's beautiful body. She couldn't wait to confess her feeling to her!

She replies, 'Can't wait! Ohhh but please tell me what the surprise is!' she sends back, now really anxious to get home to find out what the surprise is. She looks at the clock and sighs '30 more minutes.. pooh' she thinks to her self and lays her head on the desk.

"Sorry I can't," she said, "But it will blow your mind." She bit the edge of her lip. Looking at the clock, she thought, "30 more minutes until you kiss her!"

When class ends, Amy rushes to get her stuff done and hurries out the door to find her sister. She walks to her sisters classroom and waits outside for their class to be dismissed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back