The Secret Trancy Child [Inactive]

Saiyan Princess

Always unhappy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Melody Frazier submitted a new role play:

The Secret Trancy Child - Alois has always been insane, but what's he really like?

On the streets of London, very long ago, the Trancy mansion stood proud and tall.
A small girl opens Alois' study door, where he was speaking to Claude about his business.

"Um...I'm sorry to interrupt, Brother, but may I have something to eat? It's been three days." The child trembled where she stood, a bruise over her eye and scars all over her body.

Alois glares at her and throws a book at her head. "How DARE you call me that!?!"

Bella cried. "I m-meant...Master!"
Read more about this role play...

I wander the streets for a job. I have little money. I pay knock on people's doors, but they do not let me become their butler. I find that I have to spend my money in order to live. I walk to a hotel, pay all my money and the guy says I can stay in there for a week. I walk up to my room and get into bed for a nap.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back