Bio:

Pre-Zombie Occupation:

Personality:

Extra:

Example/ my characters

Name: Rick Grimes

Sexuality: Hetero

Appearance: image.png

Equipment: Colt Python .357, pocket knife, about half box of .357 rounds(about 60), handcuffs.

Bio: Rick grew up in a small town in Tennesee, King County area. He grew up and met Lori, his wife, at around high school, where later on they married, and had thier son, Carl. Rick became a police officer, befriended Officer Shane Walsh, becoming good friends over the years. During one chase, a car was flipped after hitting stinger spike strips, landing kn the side of the two-lane road. Rick was shot in the shootout that followed, his vest saving him. Then a third and unknown man shot Rick while his back was turned, injuring him and putting him in a coma. 3 months later he finds himself awake in that same hospital, to find the world a living hell.

Pre-zombie occupation: Sheriff's Deputy

Personality: Rick is a nice man, not one to be biased by race, sex, or anything. He goes the extra miles to help others even if he is put at risk. He tries to uphold a long dead set of laws in this new world. He cares deeply for his family and friends, despite all odds. He has a good mind on him. He has a natural leadership ability and will put the safety of the group before his own.

Extra: N/A

Name: Logan Walker

Sexuality: Hetero

Appearance: image.png

Bio: Logan grew up in the streets of Atlanta, living with his Mom after his parents divorced when he was 6. He was a good kid in school, unless he got into fights, which were frequent. He has had problems with kids who bullied others,since a young age due to his Father's abusivness even he recognized before the divorce. After hig school he persued a defree in Criminology, getting it and becoming a S.W.A.T trooper.

Pre-Zombie Occupation: S.W.A.T. Trooper

Personality: Logan is kind, quiet, and smart. Except he has a very poor temper, often leading to fights with those who try to pick on or harrass others. He has no regard for the lives of those who try to attack his group, he will protect his gorup at all costs.

Equipment: M9, box of rounds(150), tactical knife, Kevlar standard S.W.A.T. gear, empty canteen and a small duffle, big enough to carry a small dog.

Extra: N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:

Beth Greene

Female

Sexuality:

Straight

Appearance: 

tumblr_n30874gQtN1ql6ewao1_250.gifBeth-Greene-the-walking-dead-beth-greene-37688286-245-300.gif

Equipment:

A Smith & Wesson M&P with 28rounds  and a hunting knife.

Bio and Personality:

Beth is a shy, soft-spoken, and caring seventeen-year old girl who lived a normal life with her family.
She lived on her father's farm and attended the local high school. She went to church regularly and strongly believes in her faith. As a result of her father's heavy drinking, she never drank alcohol.
 As the apocalypse started, Beth had been sheltered from the chaos surrounding her. At first, Beth is rather timid, pessimistic, and keeps her emotions to herself, but after being forced to see her mother's death and horrific reanimation, Beth finally breaks down and a different part of her is shown.
She tells her sister, Maggie, that she wants to commit suicide.
However, after an attempt at slitting her wrist, she has a change of heart and decides to live. With the support from her father and sister, Beth regains her will to live and since then, becomes even more assertive and stronger-willed.

Pre-Zombie Occupation:

High school student 
Farm hand 

Extra:
Is a good singer, can play guitar and piano.

Alright, @HarleyPuddin great, but if it isnt much to ask, a bit more specific on like the guns and ammo, otherwise great work, and uh... Your age is 17 but the bio/personality says 18 lol. And ask me if you need help with guns. Otherwise I APRROVE

Alright, @HarleyPuddin great, but if it isnt much to ask, a bit more specific on like the guns and ammo, otherwise great work, and uh... Your age is 17 but the bio/personality says 18 lol. And ask me if you need help with guns. Otherwise I APRROVE

OH YEAH CAUSE I CHANGED MY MIND HALF THROUGH ABOUT HER AGE LMAO

WHOOPS SORRY 

and not gonna lie, I don't know much about guns and ammo :P  

S&W_M&P_.40_left_side.JPG

Smith & Wesson M&P

this is what Beth actually uses @LoneSniper87 so this one I guess haha :P  

Ok, so that works out since I couldn't give you a random gun cause its an actual character and not custom, GOOD ON YOU. But that is 9mm Ithink so you're in luck since that is a highly common round in real life

Ok, so that works out since I couldn't give you a random gun cause its an actual character and not custom, GOOD ON YOU. But that is 9mm Ithink so you're in luck since that is a highly common round in real life

Wooooo :D  
I did ma research :P haha  
Thanks bro

Anytime, so now you get to wait until more CS's flood in so we can start this, and I'm sooooo glad people still care about the TWD franchise enough to support an RP

Anytime, so now you get to wait until more CS's flood in so we can start this, and I'm sooooo glad people still care about the TWD franchise enough to support an RP

:D  I still love it. I am #TEAMDELUSIONAL 

how much ammo should I have hmmm 

Name:

talia grey

19 soon to be 20

Female

Sexuality:

bisexual

Appearance(pic preferred, words fine):

image.jpeg

Attire:

Skinny jeans, brown combat boots, thin belly tank top and a bra 

Equipment(be reasonable):

image.jpeg

Carries pistol. She keeps her other pistol in the back of her pants. Make the holster a left handed 

image.jpeg

Carrys 3 pistol mags and 3 assault mags

image.jpeg

Carrys 6 pistol mags and about 8 assault rifle mags along with 4 high capacity metal plates in the back front and sides for protection. Each plate can take about 4 high caliber rounds before being deemed broken and around 20 low caliber rounds before being deemed broke 

image.jpeg

Dual with 6 mags quarter of them full half of them empty and the other quarter of them full along with a mag in each gun both half full 

image.jpeg

Tactical m-4 with hard grip, custom stock, 4x scope on a side drop attatchment along with a normal 1x red dot scope plus regular iron sights and a full mag in it along with about 9 others 4 empty 3 at three fourths full and 2 full

image.jpeg

tactical rainbow knife hung on her right hip

Bio:

Growing up talia never really knew her father because he was always away in service of our military. But when he came back her days were spent constantly training and working to become a shoulder with her father. A man who likes to really excersize his second amendment by keeping his guns from when he was in active service along with most of his gear. When he came out of the military talia fell on hard times with her dad not getting a job to help pay for her education so she turned to exotic dancing (hence her occupation) to make money for college. And through all that she still trained with her father every day to the point that she was technically fully marine grade trained in combat. Everything from ranged combat and precision shooting to up close melee combat. And when the apocalypse came her fathers massive excersize of his second amendment came in handy (hence all the amp and military grade gear and weapons)

Pre-Zombie Occupation:

stripper

Personality:

Head strong, defiant, tactical, seductive, never pushed around. Talia exibits almost every trate from a military stand point to a stripper stand point and is the perfect mixture of drop dead hot and drop dead deadly.

Extra:

Very interesting, but drop down the amount of ammo you have with your weapons. This starts 3 months in and I highly doubt you still have over 130+ P226 rounds and like 180 M-4 rounds. So please drop it back, and then I'll approve it @Daniel reaving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back