• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Realm of Visifia: Dragons (DEAD)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Skorzah hums softly, looking up at the image. “An assassin, I think. Not fond of dragons one bit, and I didn’t like carrying her here, but if Natallia trusts her, I’ll give her the benifit of the doubt.” She says with a shrug. She looks around the study, remembering all the times she’s been here. Not many, but most of them are calm, if awkward memories. She likes this place.

Yatasal Yatasal AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

“An assassin, I think. Not fond of dragons one bit, and I didn’t like carrying her here, but if Natallia trusts her, I’ll give her the benifit of the doubt.”
Greo frowned, staring at the girl's picture in the roof. "She's too young for that line of work, I think. But more to the matter of your mission. You both will have to have some knowledge of the castle, I think. So will the others, but I'm sure Natallia will instruct them. She knows the castle better than anyone." Greo thought of the castle layout, and began to walk them through it, using his memories of when he was infiltrating as a nobleman. In the roof, he saw himself walking straight past Valerie, although this was nearly forty years ago. She was still as beautiful as the day he met her, and she was quite the masterpiece then. She carried a long staff, having been afflicted with balance issues from an accident when she was a child. Valerie smiled at him through the roof, and he couldn't help but freezing on that memory, enjoying every moment of it.
"Oh! I do apologize. This is Valerie, my dearest one. This is her when we were young. Perhaps when she was twenty years old. She is still as beautiful as she was then, perhaps even more so. But I will show you the rest of the castle, of course."

Leia simply followed the older dragons to the more discreet location. She remembered some history books depicting Averian. The young dragon never really had the luxury of a complete opinion on the woman, but what little she knew she didn’t like. Though thinking about some far off Queen wasn’t really something she did often in the household she lived at.

As they entered the room Leia let a small gasp escape he as the ceiling seemed to be missing! Where was it? Was it magic? If it wasn’t the rain must make a very big mess. She absentmindedly followed the older ones and sat on the couch. “Marzdulian?” She asked, unfamiliar with the word. Greo knee Natalia so he wasn’t talking about her....it must be Gwen! Yeah! A small smiled formed in her lips as she figured it out....bit Leia didn’t know much about the woman either....so she would t be able to say anything.
She listened as Skorzah gave a small explaination. Seemed like no one knew this fierce woman much.

The image of Gwen fadd to a castle. The one they must be going to. The image of the pretty woman on the roof made Leia smiles. She could be fooled into think she was dreaming with this kind of magical thing. The look on Greo’s face as he talked was also like he was in a pleasant dream. It was amusin and also very nice.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Yatasal Yatasal

Last edited:
Skorzah watches the images attentively, trying to make a mental map of the castle, but a small smile takes her lips as she watches it focus on the woman. She’s never had romantic feelings, but watching others experience them can be heartwarming. “She’s beautiful.” She says softly, waiting for Greo to continue his lesson on the castle’s layout.

Nate kept his feelings in check as he just hated that wanna be knights voice, always trying to get the best of him but whatever, there was no way he was getting Gwen so he had nothing to worry about. "Heh if that's the case then maybe you need a disguise within the disguise." He smiled at her. "I'm sure I know some magic for that. I've had to do a lot of undercover missions before." He walked proudly with her then went o his normal walk. "But I'm sure that is nothing special to you." He gave a nervous chuckle.

Yatasal Yatasal Inheritance Inheritance

Greo

"Yes she is," Greo replied. He cleared his throat and sped past his memory of his wife. His memories weren't very coherent to people who weren't him, but he tried his best. "These are memories from thirty years ago, so it's quite likely they're out of date. It's better than nothing though."

Gwen

"No no, illusion magic is cool. And hard to do. I'm a mercenary, so I don't often have to hide my identity so I have no practice in it," Gwen explained. "But it might be easier to offer my..." Her voice trailed off as thoughts began to form in her head. It wouldn't make sense for her to petition to be a guard in Averian's court. She wasn't buddy-buddy with Averian but the queen had hired her on four or five different jobs. But if she was dragging in a dragon who had a bounty, and offered to stay on to interrogate the dragon, then she could easily stay in the court.
And last time she was in Caligook, any dragon escapee had a price on their head. She'd just need a dragon from a mine or an official shipment.
If that didn't work, she could claim an injury that needed healing. Her dad told a story where he was found collapsed outside the castle in Rakacity. They knew who he was so they pulled him inside and took care of him. While there, he got to know his target and when the time was right, he struck and slipped away the next morning. No one suspected him until he was miles away, collecting his pay.
Gwen could do something similar. Except this time, the target was a pregnant spy that she wasn't supposed to kill. She'd need an injury that would probably have her collapse. "I have two ideas, and one involves me getting stabbed, the other an escapee dragon. I'm thinking getting stabbed will be easier."

"Umm...so you want me to stab you?" He said quite confused by the statement. "You sure that's the best option? If it is...I trust you so ill do it only if you really believe in this plan since the last thing I wanna do is hurt you."

Yatasal Yatasal

Gwen blinked. "Oh sorry, I forget people don't hear my thoughts. So my dad once had this job where he collapsed outside a castle in Rakacity. They knew who he was so they pulled him inside and took care of him. While he was in there, he got to know his target and when the time was right, he struck and slipped away the next morning. No one suspected him until he was miles away, collecting his pay.
"I'm thinking I'll do something like that. Either that or I bring in a dragon escapee for a bounty. I think getting stabbed will be easier because then I'll have to stay. The other option I have to convince the queen to let me stay. What do you think?"

"Hmm...well now hearing the plan if you say it's easier then ill go with that plan but where do I stab you?..." He still didn't like the idea of hurting her but if she said she would be okay then she would be okay, besides he knew a little bit of healing magic, at least enough to stop the wound from bleeding.

"Hmm...well now hearing the plan if you say it's easier then ill go with that plan but where do I stab you?..."
"Not now silly, when we arrive. And if you can't do it, I can. But we shouldn't tell Nat--she'll freak out and I know what I'm doing. What's going to be your story? I doubt Averian will just hire you. I mean, you aren't a known dragon thief, right?"

Skorzah nods, her eyes fixed on the memory. “Definitely. Especially since I’m the one that ends up in the dungeon. Any knowledge of the layout will be really useful when we break out of there.” She says calmly, trying to hide her slight fear from Leia. She doesn’t want to worry her.

[class=base] background:white; width:95%; margin:0px auto; padding:10px [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [class=Img] border:2px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#AA0101; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Book Antiqua; color:White; [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#48107E; color:red; [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#330B5A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) [/script]

[div class="base"]
[div class="Current ImagButton" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Currently
[div class="Image ImagButton hidden" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Image[/div]

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"] Interacting: Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Yatasal Yatasal
Mentioned: N/A
Located: Greo's room ; Asking Questions

[/div]
Leia

Leia watched and tried to remember as much as she could but she felt cross eyed and confused. "But the castle is so big...how do you remember so much?" She gave a sheepish smile to Skorzah. Felling childish for not being able to follow along with the images very well. THe woman said this could help them, but if they were out of date she felt it might do the opposite. "Do they not have books or..," she tried to think of the right word, "records of the castle at the castle? Could we find those and use them for an escape? It's an important place they should keep stuff like that right?"​

[/div] Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith [/div]

"No that's what I meant, where did you want me to stab you when we start our mission and umm...Im not too sure, I'm not very well known to outsiders since try my best to stay hidden. Do you have any ideas for me to get in?"

Yatasal Yatasal

“Definitely. Especially since I’m the one that ends up in the dungeon. Any knowledge of the layout will be really useful when we break out of there.”
"You're... Why are you willingly being captured, my dear? Skorzah, don't you realize..." He hesitated, glancing at the young Leia. But she was a dragon; if she didn't know of the evils of the world, she wouldn't be here. He continued, but he decided he didn't need to add to Leia's nightmares. Especially since she seemed to look at Skorzah as one would a parent. "Don't you realize what they do to captured dragons?"
"But the castle is so big...how do you remember so much? Do they not have books or..," she tried to think of the right word, "records of the castle at the castle? Could we find those and use them for an escape? It's an important place they should keep stuff like that right?"
Before Skorzah could answer, Leia piped up. Greo smiled. She knew of the evils of the world, but they hadn't dimmed her curiosity. This was an act of defiance he and the other caretakers most appreciated in young dragons. "Well my dear Leia, they do have such records, and if you're going to be a servant you'll learn all the little twists and turns of Domire Castle. However, it won't be amiss to learn as much as you can from my memories. And my dear, you misunderstand my roof! I am not remembering, merely accessing my memories. There is a world of difference. I only have to remember I have the memory, and even then the roof acts as a filter as well. A marvelous invention, is it not? Valerie and I consulted with several different spellsmiths to create it. Any dragon can connect to it. We have found its uses to be many, chiefly to help dragons remember and experience their memories without being thrown into chaos within their brain. It helps them heal, even if it is a small amount. Does that answer your questions?"

"No that's what I meant, where did you want me to stab you when we start our mission and umm...Im not too sure, I'm not very well known to outsiders since try my best to stay hidden. Do you have any ideas for me to get in?"
Gwen frowned. The thought of her getting stabbed by anyone was unpleasant, but getting stabbed by someone so... squeamish sounded like a bad idea all around. Gwen would just take the job on herself, but she couldn't guarantee she wouldn't hit a bleeder. She needed to be injured enough to pass out but not injured enough to die within minutes. Although if she did die, it wouldn't be her problem anymore.
And then an idea popped into her head. Orrin probably had the stomach and knowledge to stab her right. Plus he didn't seem like the squeamish type. "We should find Orrin. You seem a little too... uh, nervous to stab me. I need to be hurt enough to pass out but not die within minutes. He seems like he could do it without accidently killing me."

Skorzah swallows, her gaze hard with determination. “Yes. I’ve never experienced it, obviously, but I’ve heard stories. We need someone inside the dungeons according to Natallia, and I’m the best bet for this one. If all goes well, I shouldn’t be in there for long…” She takes a deep breath, forcing her nerves down. “If it’s what I have to do, I’ll do it.”

"I'm not nervous. You can trust me, don't get him please...besides I think I can just stab your leg, I remember Nat told me something about an area in the leg that is less fatal than anywhere else on the body." He thought for a moment. "May I ask, what is it you were gonna say when me and Orrin kinda argued earlier? You know...before Natallia's fearsome face stopped you from speaking any further." He asked

Yatasal Yatasal

"I'm not nervous. You can trust me, don't get him please...besides I think I can just stab your leg, I remember Nat told me something about an area in the leg that is less fatal than anywhere else on the body." He thought for a moment. "May I ask, what is it you were gonna say when me and Orrin kinda argued earlier? You know...before Natallia's fearsome face stopped you from speaking any further."
"No no no, it's okay if you are! I don't wanna stab me either, but it's the best way. Besides, I owe Orrin a sword fight and it'll look better if I have lots of injuries, not just one major one. As for earlier... I really don't remember."

And she was lying. She did remember, she just didn't want to shatter his confidence anymore than she had. But when he had said "she's clearly not interested!" it had made her extremely uncomfortable. How would he know who she was interested in? Why would he care?

And then it hit her, and she felt like an idiot. Of course he would care. He liked her. She should've seen it well before now. Gwen blinked and tried to think of something to say to avoid having that conversation. She had liked exactly one other boy, and two girls, and only one girl had liked her back. And that had ended in Gwen accidentally burning the girl's house down. She blinked again, and said, "Um well as far as... uh... As far as stabbing me goes, the leg is too risky. There's a bleeder there, and it's not hard to slice open. Trust me." Leg attacks were one of her signature moves, so she was an expert. "But, um, let's find Orrin and tell him our plan. See what he says?"

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Inheritance Inheritance ((OOC: Inheritance come find us or we'll find you. Either way works for me.))

“Yes. I’ve never experienced it, obviously, but I’ve heard stories. We need someone inside the dungeons according to Natallia, and I’m the best bet for this one. If all goes well, I shouldn’t be in there for long…”
Greo frowned even further. He had his own stories to share, but he didn't need to add his own nightmares to their lives. "Alright my dear, if Natallia thinks it's best... I agree; the scout returned saying that they've sent someone in to treat Alli, and that she's quite sick. But who knows how long they'll agree to treat her, especially as she's carrying two dragon children. We'll need someone to take care of her, as well as pass the scout notes now that Alli is incapacitated."

"Umm...alright. Ya i understand, guess that would make more sense to get you in. Sorry...and alright probably not best to remember anyway." He stretched. "Well let's go find Orrin then..." He walked with her to go find the big knight, as they went he thought to himself in a deep thought full of endless possibilities and contradictions. What if this...what is that...maybe Nat was right, he shouldn't have acted that way. She always knew better anyway, at this point he just wanted to get this mission done and save his friend, maybe at least make someone happy.

[class=base] background:white; width:95%; margin:0px auto; padding:10px [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [class=Img] border:2px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#AA0101; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Book Antiqua; color:White; [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#48107E; color:red; [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#330B5A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) [/script]

[div class="base"]
[div class="Current ImagButton" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Currently
[div class="Image ImagButton hidden" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Image[/div]

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"] Interacting: Yatasal Yatasal
Mentioned: Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Located: Greo's room; listening

[/div]
Leia

"You're... Why are you willingly being captured, my dear? Skorzah, don't you realize..." He hesitated, glancing at the young Leia. But she was a dragon; if she didn't know of the evils of the world, she wouldn't be here. He continued, but he decided he didn't need to add to Leia's nightmares. Especially since she seemed to look at Skorzah as one would a parent. "Don't you realize what they do to captured dragons?" Before Skorzah could answer, Leia piped up. Greo smiled. She knew of the evils of the world, but they hadn't dimmed her curiosity. This was an act of defiance he and the other caretakers most appreciated in young dragons. "Well my dear Leia, they do have such records, and if you're going to be a servant you'll learn all the little twists and turns of Domire Castle. However, it won't be amiss to learn as much as you can from my memories. And my dear, you misunderstand my roof! I am not remembering, merely accessing my memories. There is a world of difference. I only have to remember I have the memory, and even then the roof acts as a filter as well. A marvelous invention, is it not? Valerie and I consulted with several different spellsmiths to create it. Any dragon can connect to it. We have found its uses to be many, chiefly to help dragons remember and experience their memories without being thrown into chaos within their brain. It helps them heal, even if it is a small amount. Does that answer your questions?"
She nodded "Yes, it does." and it made a lot of sense. she wondered what she would be able to see in the roof. Then again, maybe it be best not to think on any of that. Leia listened as he mentioned the scout. She didn't know anything helpful to say so she stayed silent and looked around the room a little while listening in.​

[/div] Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith [/div]

"Umm...alright. Ya i understand, guess that would make more sense to get you in. Sorry...and alright probably not best to remember anyway." He stretched. "Well let's go find Orrin then..."
Gwen nodded and walked ahead of Nate so she wouldn't look at him. She made her way back to the balcony they had first met on. They passed a elderly dragon couple, bent over with age. They were holding hands, and had walking sticks in their other hands. Gwen walked around them, not making eye contact when they smiled at her. She passed another group of dragons, this time they were children though. One had cast a butterfly spell, and dancing magical butterflies flew around the childrens' heads as they ran full speed down the hall. One little girl didn't see where she was going and ran right smack into Nate when Gwen jumped out of the way. "Sorry!" she cried, getting right back on her feet and running after her friends.

Gwen stared at the young girl, reminded of her own childhood. She had grown up on her father's farm, and was always running around. Her Mama called her little miss storm because she was constantly moving. That was before the war, of course. The war that stole her childhood from her. The war they caused. Gwen whipped back around and headed back towards the balcony. Dragons were no good, no matter how they appeared. They were lesser beings, and caused destruction and hurt wherever they went.

She continued towards the balcony, and reminded herself that once this job was done she'd owe Natallia no more favors. Which meant she'd never have to see this place or these... these creatures ever again.

Orrin was still standing on the balcony when they got there, and Natallia was nowhere in sight. "Orrin! We have a plan. Sort of."

Inheritance Inheritance

Last edited:
Orrin Silverspire
After the two had left, he had simply stood watching what could be seen. He wasn't one for making grand plans, he was one for putting them into action. He was content to wait for others to figure out what would be done, and he would carry it out. Not that he hadn't done his fair share of planning, but this wasn't his fight, so he would simply do as he was told.

When the other two returned, he hid any sort of emotion from his face. He didn't let a hard mask go over it, but simply didn't show anything more than needed to be said.
"Alright what do we got? And how do I fit in?" After a short pause, he added with a smirk, "And how much am I gonna hate it?"
Yatasal Yatasal Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

"Alright what do we got? And how do I fit in?" After a short pause, he added with a smirk, "And how much am I gonna hate it?"
Gwen smiled before catching herself. She had never been good at hiding her emotions. "My dad was a mercenary too, same with my mom. He once told us this story where he got himself injured, then nursed back to health by his target. Once he was in good enough shape, and had earned their trust, he dealt with his target and left as soon as he could. He was miles away by the time they put all the pieces together. So my plan is for you to injure me badly enough that I require several days of treatment. That way I can be in place for Nat's master plan. Nate here will be the one to find me. He can be my..." Gwen was thinking on her feet, and cast a glance at Nate. Significant other was on the tip of her tongue, but she couldn't make herself think it, much less say it. She nodded to herself, and continued.

"Cousin. Yeah. Nate's my cousin. He found me and he'll bring me to the queen. Averian and I know each other, so I don't doubt she'll help us. She has a good heart. So. You need to actually injure me in a sword fight. I'll go easy on you in order to get the job done."
She added the last comment with a smirk. Orrin seemed strong both in body and mind, but he didn't appear fast. She could take him, easily, but she did need to be injured in order for this to work.

Inheritance Inheritance Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

"Ya. What she said, and as for before. I don't think it was my place to talk for Gwen like that. I just didn't have enough rest was all...so i apologize for my actions. I know you aren't that bad of a person...in SOME aspects..." Nate didn't really mind this plan anymore but Gwens pause did have him wondering. Maybe she was trying to say something else? He wouldn't be able to know. He just hoped this plan went well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back