• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Quest of the SSV Reclaimer

SirFlabberghaspy

Mandalorian Warrior and Skald.
Feel free to ask me questions about the galaxy here, or just chat! I'm open to new ideas and such, but would like to keep this as simple yet complex as possible... Eheh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in joining as a human - may I ask generally where humans are as far as technology goes? What kind of weapon systems are standard? How have bionic enhancements impacted the species? Obviously we're already accustomed to intergalactic travel, so I imagine we're not relying on conventional systems of anything anymore. Just seeing what I have to work with!

This seems like an interesting rp....I just have one question...is it ok if I make my character a robot? ^^' Like a little maintenance robots that runs around the ship and is like a little servant?

Hey, I was just wondering if the Solarborn are born like other races, or if they're created in a different way?

Other than that, it seems awesome, can't wait for it to start!

Ah, sorry guys! I was gone on a vacation.

@ParadoxalPaladin

@Kwillz

@AnkleSnark

Anyway, I'll answer you now.

@AnkleSnark

Generally, Humanity has technology relative to that of the Alliance. However, Empires due tend to keep their military knowledge to themselves. Humans are an above average in technology compared to other species, but aren't the best either. Their weapon systems are generally based around Pulse weaponry, such as the most common of weaponry in the Galaxy. (Pulse are, basically, energy-enhanced bullets). Bionic enhancements are much more common in Humans, and are generally put in Top-Tier Elites within the Military and large organizations, along with being installed in crippled and mercenaries looking for a boost in their capabilities.

@Kwillz

Yeah, totally okay! Robots are rather common in the most populated areas of the galaxy, so I can see it happening. While who your creator is often effects how your robot is designed and engineered, pretty much every "service" robot supports an unshackled A.I, giving them free will. Random Personality generators are also common, to give synthetic life a human touch.

@ParadoxalPaladin

The reproduction of a Solarborn is a strange concept. While they can reproduce sexually, Solarborn possess little to no urge in doing so, so most ignore whatever opportunities they have. Ancient Solarborn culture suggests that a massive explosion created the first Solarborn, but that belief is considered mythology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back