• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Other Side

Saysul

Once you get lost in this forest, there is no going back.

Tyn Groves was a place where people would visits since there was a beautiful lake in the center of it, surrounded by large rocks. Of course, it even had a waterfall. But if you enter it past sundown, you're not coming back out.

It was soon to be considered haunted, and everyone avoided that area at all costs, tales of wild beasts and such surrounding the once popular attraction. But the truth was, it wasn't haunted. It was only a gate to another hidden world.

The world didn't really have name, though it this case, we'll name it Tynath. So, the world of Tynath was filled with strange beings. There were half-human creatures, werewolves, all of the sort. And the humans who had wandered in were treated as quests, served with fine food and hot baths. Their rooms were luxurious as well.

Why?

Well, this world was created for creatures and their needs, especially since humans refused to believe in them and had them killed if they were seen. So, this is a place where those beings would relax in peace without the fear of being hunted. Humans were treated no differently, though some other supernatural guests might have some protest in it.

These beings were in a form that would mimic that of a humans, though some things just can't be hidden (ex: ears, tail, etc.), especially if they were working there. Other spirits that visited were free to be in any form.

(The 'relaxation house' is named Tyn-House)

For the people who are applying as beings (ex: spirits, half-humans, etc.):

Yes, you may have powers, but it must correspond to your being...ness.

Yes, you can have a relationship with other beings.

Yes, you can have a relationship with a human.

Yes, you can cause trouble.

Yes, you may have more than one form, though I suggest that 3 is the maximum.

Yes, you may do whatever you want except kill without the victim's consent.

Now that that's done, we go into the rules.

RULES:

1.) All RPN rules apply

2.) Please be active--if you can't, you can PM me

3.) No Mary/Gary Sues, etc., Do not control other characters w/o their permission

4.) Maintain proper spelling, grammar, punctuation (does not need to be perfect, but must make sense)

5.) If someone is not replying and you need to move on, you can

6.) Romance is allowed--no sexual scenes whatsoever

7.) Be respectful--don't be a bully

8.) I will not be sending any 'accepted!' to anyone--anyone can join; if I have a problem with your CS, I will PM you

9.) If you are going to have a relationship, do not force other OC's unless it's all part of the 'act'--make sure to have their 'okay' first

10.) Violence is allowed, but you cannot kill someone without their consent

11.) If you read the rules, put a :) anywhere on your CS

12.) Have fun~

-I will reserve spots if needed

-After you post your CS, you can join the RP right away

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back