• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The New Age - Apocalypse Whenever

This isn't Fallout, okay?

Let me begin this post also by saying I have a particular interest in playing a male ghoul of indiscriminate romantic orientation-- he's just lonely.
The following is a potential prompt / idea I have and some details.

Imagine a world that has been decimated rather than by a nuclear fallout, something so sinister and detached from humanity, that this quiet devastation is completely unbiased. Nature has begun to reclaim its authority over life and the world as one knows it is completely reshaped into gray ruin. Something like a disaster that is outside of humanity's guilty conscious, something that has been raging on much longer and much harder than what a normal society could reclaim itself in. There is no 'Diamond City' or Walking Dead-esque safehavens. Through the ashen remains of forests and the broken homes of long-since dead families wanders a cloaked figure with a solemn expression, at peace, though wandering with purpose. He uses worn hands to turn over fallen cabinets and dismantled furniture.

He is looking for someone to begin a town with-- people, anyone really. There are already a handful of children that had grown up alongside him into resilient adults, all outcasts or nomads or rejects in their own way. He is looking for objects of the past to study and collect. Curiously, he inspects a glass paperweight, turning it over in his hand before sliding it into a black leather satchel.

Will you find him, or will he find you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back