• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

The mood option

Sweetone

A fallen angel.
How come i cant see all the mood options, i know im missing some because when i see others they have sporty or in pain or in love and i dont have them. So can someone help me please and thank you

The available mood list is the same for everyone; it's a long list, so make sure you're scrolling through it. They are displayed in alphabetical order.

If that doesn't work, please show us a screenshot of what you see for moods in the "I"s (for "in pain" and "in love") and "S" for "Sporty.." so we can look into it.

Well, there's your problem. :)

The list is very long, so you will need to scroll. There is no scroll bar if you're on a mobile device (at least not on mine), but you should be able to scroll with your finger anyway. Here's a direct link to the account setting if it helps: https://www.rpnation.com/moods/mood-chooser?redirect=/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back