• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Monarchy of Roses

Pastel Yosuke] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6130-airagog/ said:
@Airagog[/URL]
I feel like making him a lord would be fun. Can I do that?
I like the idea of a young, slightly brash lord that the older nobility has some issues with. If Rose is okay with it, I think it can work great playing on old money vs new money.

Pastel Yosuke] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6130-airagog/ said:
@Airagog[/URL]
So... are you a co-Gm or something?

1. Can he be?? I didn't see much detailing classes or anything. :/

2. He's a tough cookie. He'd most likely be able to grasp it within a couple of months.
1. As long as he is not the ruler then he can have a position nin the monarchy or simply be a citizen of Azuricant which is the blue kingdom.

2. For those who recently die they probably do not have a full grasp on the system unless you are making him a lord which is fine.

3. Also for you Airagog no kings, the woman are incharage here. :P

Airagog said:
I like the idea of a young, slightly brash lord that the older nobility has some issues with. If Rose is okay with it, I think it can work great playing on old money vs new money.
Of course I'm fine with him being a lord

Oh, for those who died in, say, maybe the 1800's or 1900's, would they be aware of the customs of the modern day world now? Or would they be unaccustomed and ignorant to the modern world?

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

rosamortelle said:
1. As long as he is not the ruler then he can have a position nin the monarchy or simply be a citizen of Azuricant which is the blue kingdom.
2. For those who recently die they probably do not have a full grasp on the system unless you are making him a lord which is fine.

3. Also for you Airagog no kings, the woman are incharage here. :P

Of course I'm fine with him being a lord
Oh we are TOTALLY on the same page. I was envisioning an Alice in Wonderland style where the queens have absolute control and no one dares question their authority. I was thinking the men they choose are more of puppets and amusements, completely lacking any power.

And plagued they'd be ful ly aware. Deaths happen every day.

--

Plushie said:
WIP .w. (accidentally clicked on post reply button ;- ;)

Entangled in Thorns

BASIC?
9d9b169ee97d2e6d4b96d06d9ddb1cca.png

?Name?

? Elliot Von Bielefeld

?
Alias?

? Ellie | Eli

?
Gender?

? Male ?

?
Age?

? Twenty-eight; 28 |

Died at age 35; Birthdate unknown

|

?
Rank?

? N/A

?
Appearance?

? Elliot is quite tall standing at six foot and two inches (188 centimeter) and weighing only seventy-five kilograms (165 pounds) with a mesomorph built but despite his intimating, towering figure, he gives off a gentle aura that somehow attract a diversity of people lured in by his presence, even the evil comes running to him to either cleanse themselves or to taint his innocence as well. His expression at first glance is stolid but if one were to approach him, he's actually very expressive with a smile so gentle on his winsome face to maybe even melt away the ice in one's heart.

His apparel consist of a white, nehru-collared hanfu shirt, black trousers and he wears fingerless gloves. A better example of his clothing in the picture below;

fdd9bdc753357d7a0962a99afeb36c6e.png

PERSONAL?

?
Personality?

? Elliot is a generous fellow who a soul so clearly pure than glass.

?
Likes?

? The things he enjoy are; Tranquility, Company, Virtue, and Learning about interesting topics.

?
Dislikes?

? The things that displease him are; Corruption, Taint, Pessimistic People, and Pain inflicted to another or himself.

?
Rose Color?

? White

smiley-icon-gifs-468.gif

?
Powers/ Abilities?

? Elliot has the ability to heal one's wounds whether it was physically or mentally and cleanse away the evil in one's heart. He can also control the intangible object known as 'light' and making light tangible to do damage on another.

?
Background?

?

EXTRA?

?
Password?

21f5d73d34b6aa0189151f551af717d8.png

?Other?

?

Holding off for now. Not sure about light manipulation

Airagog said:
Holding off for now. Not sure about light manipulation
Wait... uhh... I'm kinda confused here now but should I change my rose since well you have the white rose? O.o

Plushie said:
Wait... uhh... I'm kinda confused here now but should I change my rose since well you have the white rose? O.o
Airagog is a different case for plot-spoiler related reasons, trust me there's a good reason. And no there are a lot of every rose color.

Ex: there are a few billion people in the world. All of them have a rose that falls into one of the categories.

Airagog said:
Airagog is a different case for plot-spoiler related reasons, trust me there's a good reason. And no there are a lot of every rose color.

Ex: there are a few billion people in the world. All of them have a rose that falls into one of the categories.
Ah okay! Thank you! I was worry there for a sec...

I'll hold off on the light manipulation.

Plushie said:
Ah okay! Thank you! I was worry there for a sec...
I'll hold off on the light manipulation.
I think I want to stick to light being healing based. I knew Airagog would cause confusion. Don't use him as a basis for anything. Imagine him like one of the queens. Different for plot device purposes

Okay everyone, Airagog here. Rose has evidently pulled out of the RP and I am likely going to remake the thread if anyone is still interested?

Thankfully I have all the lore written down and what I want the RP to go in. So it'll just have to be me running a thread which I will recreate when I get home in 2 and a half hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back