'Sup

Soluxis

Is mayonnaise a title?
I'm Soluxis, 6 ft 1, vaguely human shaped rp veteran of forum, tabletop and online game methods. I'm looking for a new home, new plots and rp shenanigans to get stuck in to.

I'm from the sunny North of England, and lead a rather busy life of working, writing, climbing, diving, playing various musical instruments and travelling. Unfortunately this does somewhat impact on the time I have for RP but I hope to get stuck in and offer a decent post rate.

As for my roleplaying history, I have many fond memories of Baldur's Gate back in the day that sort of led me into taking up D&D with a few friends round about the time 3rd edition was in full swing. Since then I've tried Dark Heresy, WoD, Anima, and a few other systems and settings. I also got heavily into MMO RP at one point, having been involved in the EU City of Heroes RP scene back in the day. Other than that, I've tried out various roleplay situations in Guild Wars 2 and even WoW.

I've always had a passion for writing and creative thinking, somewhat indulged by one of my jobs that involves writing for a scientific publishing network. I love science fiction and fantasy as genres, and hope to get involved with some of the plots here soon!

Cheers,

Soluxis

Last edited by a moderator:
Woooahhhhh. You beat me by a whopping 7 inches!

It is nice to have you here Sol! There are some people you'll have to meet if you are into table-tops, but I'll let you find them on your own. You like exploring right? Think of it as a sweet little challenge. If you take the right path, you'll like where you end up. As for fiction and fantasy *yawn*, easy. It's like RpN knew you were coming. We have sections labeled Futuristic and Fantasy, so you'll be able to find lovely little role-plays of those types lickity-split.

Feel free to swing by our chat and introduce yourself to everyone to the others! If you have questions and such, please, feel free to ask.

By the way, is that mask from V for Vendetta, or is it to support that creepy Legion group I keep hearing about?

Well. I feel short all of a sudden. Though, I don't think White Masquerade is much taller than me. But, meh, numbers and math... Not my thing. Anyway! Welcome to the forum. I hope to see you around. :)

Syrena said:
Well. I feel short all of a sudden. Though, I don't think White Masquerade is much taller than me. But, meh, numbers and math... Not my thing. Anyway! Welcome to the forum. I hope to see you around. :)
Lol. Numbers and math ain't my thing either. (Glad to see I beat somebody though)

*Cough*

Yes. See we have lovely, friendly members like Syrena ^^

Thanks for the warm welcome folks. I've been doing a bit of exploring already, and I'm hoping to trawl the interest checks forum for something once I'm back from Germany next week :D

I'm happy with my height. Doesn't seem to be something that runs in the family though, my sister resembles a hobbit. :P

The mask is a V for Vendetta thing, it's one of my favourite films! I'm aware that anonymous/legion use it too, though, so there might well be an avatar change soon (I used this one for Enjin and stuff in the past and it seemed to be automatically assigned to me here)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back