The Love Between Good and Evil { Nico & Neon Nyan }

MajesticallyWeird

Lavender Lover
Zero-Kiryu-zero-kiryuu-fanclub-9240036-1017-636-1-.jpg

~~~~~

It was Dark out right now, the full moon was way up inti the night sky that twinkled with a few bright stars which helped the moon give light to the ground beneath it, the street lights were on also but they were dim so the sky did much of the lighting today. Rapid footsteps sounded onto ths black pavement of the street as someone ran through it like they were running a marathon but this figure moved quicker almost un-human like. It was a women with shaggy brown hair that had looked untamed for years, her teeth sharp with eyes that were glowing red, redder then the blood that was stained all over her clothing, she kept cursing under her breath as she ran soon coming to a corner and stopping her movements with her heels, looking around cautiously as if she was running away from some one which she was.

"You know running doesn't help the situation at all..." Carter said as he stood crouched down on the top of a building, his angel wings spread out ready for departure at any moment, the women hissed at him and grabbed a tall light pole, yanking it from the ground and throwing it to Carter like it was a javelin, he rolled out of the way and pulled out his metal gun, aiming it at the demon creature and shooting a bullet into its head, the woman stood there for a moment before turning into nothing but dust "Well that was more easy then expected." Carter said to himself as he watched the ashes be blown somewhere unknown by a nice breeze, he hopped down from the building his wings vanishing inside of his back and he reloaded his gun back up with holy pistols. He was a demon hunter, well he hunted demons that break the rules that keep peace between the humans, demons and his own kind angels.

((Lol. Sorry if it is long. )

(Is It okay if I reply tuesday, I'm so sorry I haven't replied.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back