• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Lost

HonestlySurviving

Keeper of Souls
Fire. That's the first thing I remember of my new 'life', fire. I woke up to see a large castle burning, and people running from the flames. I slowly stood, coughing from the smoke that rolled in thick black clouds, and stumbled away from the oppressing heat, the skirts of my gown dragging across the ground. I heard a scream, and turned. A boy was trapped. I screamed for someone, anyone to help even as I ran towards him. No one did. Just before I reached the door, the stone wall collapsed, and I screamed louder for someone to help him. No one even turned. I tried to dig him out, but the stones were too heavy, and I was forced to give up, and get away myself. I ran after the others who had fled the fire, coughing and begging for someone to tell me who and where I was. Not even one single eye flickered toward me. Not one head turned when I screamed at the top of my lungs. It was like I didn't even exist.

My life has been like this for hundreds of years. I've been by myself, watching others being born, growing, and dying, but never being able to do so myself. I cannot live or die. I cannot be seen. I cannot be heard. Except by one person... The Keeper. I don't know why they are called that, or why they can see me, but they can, but only once their Protector has found them and trained them. But a lot of the time, they're killed before the Protector can find them.

Lately, I've been in New York, and there is this person, and they seem to glow to me. I can feel that they are a Keeper, but they can't see me. Not yet.

Things will start off in the winter of New York. Please refer to our conversation for explanations of certain things.

Bio:

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Other:

My Bio:

Name: Emily

Age: Technically, 15, but she has been alive for centuries

Looks: Long brunette hair, deep green eyes, and deeply tanned skin. She has little to no curves and is very small.

Personality: Emily is very soft spoken when a person first meets her, but she will slowly come out of her shell once she trusts a person. She is very sweet and caring, but when she's scared, she can lash out and hurt others to avoid being hurt.

Other: She doesn't know how she died or how she will be saved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back