Hello, my name is.... and I'm an RPholic!

CelticRunes

Zomgosh this is so cool! You actually clicked on this thread and if that isn't awesome enough to warrant at LEAST a mention then I don't know what is! Like that is so cool it warranted like several moments of going on about it, and it alone, at the beginning of an internet thread and that is nothing to be sniffed at.

Anyway just so you know I am Celtic Runes, well my username is anyway but that's not really either here nor there but what is both here an there is me and I am Cletic Runes! As I mentioned above I am an RPholic and much like a catholic is someone who simply adores cats I am someone who simply adores an intricate and absorbing two sided story, namely a 'roleplay.' Two sided being the most important part to the whole thing. See if I wanted a story to go exactly my way I wouldn't be here with all of you unique and individual blobs of consciousness in meat suits. So here I am looking for something I can't think of but that you can easily provide and hopefully I can provide some of that vise versa ya know?

Gosh I seem to have waffled on a little longer than I thought I would but that's enough of that, if you want to know more then please approach me, entertain me, astound me and above all-

Oh damn I seem to have been interrupted at such a crucial moment. Never fear however because I will be around somewhere. Waiting. Watching. Wing wanging.

Welcome! You'll enjoy writing, role-playing and interacting/chatting with people here on RPNation for sure, RPholic!

By far one of the more interesting introductions I've come upon! xD

Welcome to :RpN:!

Welcome to RPN.

Do drop by chat some time to meet the regulars, and it sounds like you'd probably enjoy the Poetry & Prose section.

Thanks for the messages everyone! I consider myself well and truly welcomed. I will definitely take that advice under consideration @Grey. I'll check out that area shortly. Like in the time it takes for the page to load which, given the connectivity here, could be a while....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back