• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Legend of Zelda: Return of Ganon Lore

Ferociousfeind

Shamrock Shake
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Interest Check: The Legend of Zelda

In-game: The Legend of Zelda: Return of Ganon

OoC: The Legend of Zelda: Return of Ganon OoC

Character Sheets: The Legend of Zelda: Character Sheets

Urgh, here we go, I guess.
This is not finished. I will probably want you to help with ideas and such. Comply if you want to. Or don't. I'll manage.

At the very center of the map is Hyrule Field, a sprawling grassland populated mostly by Ganon's forces.

Directly North of this field is Hyrule Castle, which is surrounded by Castle Town. Though Hyrule Castle is located in Hyrule Field.

North still is Zora's Domain. It's a well-hidden fortress. Nobody comes in, nobody gets out, without the OK of Zora officials.

Just southwest of Zora's Domain is a massive swampland area caused by the constant flow of water from the Domain. Within lives the Great Deku Tree, and his Kokiri "children".

Far off in the West is Death Mountain, which recently erupted. The Gorons have hunkered down within its depths, mostly. Very few outsiders can approach the Goron tribes within. Many a pioneer have tried, only to be sent back with a foreboding message, "The end is at hand. Hylia will see to us shortly."

Just southeast of Hyrule Field is the shadow of a giant lumbering city in the sky. The Rito live here, far away from the conflict down below.

Yeah, that's about it. This is also a Q/A If you have questions.

Last edited:
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Are there any ports/seas in this version of Hyrule? Thinking of making my character a sea-hand of sorts, but I wanted to make sure said bodies of water actually existed before I finish my CS.

Hyrule is a small continent, I've imagined, which means it borders water. So yes, you can sail the seven seas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back