• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Last Ones Left

Eden listened to the conversation, not really caring to join in. She just wanted to find some supplies, and she didn't really care to talk about her powers, or the past. She had started to remember some of her old life, and she wished she hadn't. She had spaced out for a bit when she heard that one girl, Blythe, say that she thought she had a fire power because she was attractive. Sarcastic comment or not, it pissed her off. "Hay, I have a really great idea." Eden chimed in, "how about we focus on what were doing, and we all stop talking." The only person this wasn't directed at was Violet. Eden, as far as she could tell, had no issues with her, she actually kind of liked her, she was helpful.

She turned to Violet to address her earlier statement. "You're probably right, I hope your right." Eden said. "It would be a good idea to keep an eye out for a record room while were looking for food." Then she continued to walk forward, she was getting hungry and impatient.

Clark realized that they had their work cut out for them. The world had ended, meaning life would not have very suitable conditions. This means animals that DID survive would have to be pretty tough... "It looks like I can feel heat..." He tried to ignore Blythe's heat levels (which were much higher somehow) since it would just be worse to continue the topic, and continued "so maybe I should stand guard a bit."

(Cinnamon Bun can assume control of my guard if theres an encounter to say if I noticed anything or not)

Violet smiled at Carnegie in a welcoming symbol, nodding once. She didn't remember anything of her past, except the whole Bloom project. No matter how hard she tried to regain her memories, her mind was still blank. One more thing that bothered her was how everyone had powers; she couldn't recall having any. Violet was woken up from her reverie when Blythe joined. Blythe. Ugh. The way she seemed to think she was the centre of the Universe, and that she was the best. She shook off those bad thoughts, and stared at Eden while she talked, nodding. "I'll concentrate my search on these files. I'm sure everyone would like it." And I could find the nature of my powers, she thought, starting to walk away in hopes the others would follow -they had to hurry up-, but then turned on her heels to stare at Blythe. "Fire hurts. Destroys," she simply said, before going on with the search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carnegie watched as Violet walked away, falling into a daze. He shook his head to force himself into reality. "Right." He kept up a slow jog until he reached Violet's side. "I would be interested in that search too. The files, I mean."

He couldn't keep his tone consistant as he spoke, too overwhelmed by memories of a past world and the chance it laid out on front of him on paper.

It was like mourning everyone he had every known or loved all at the same time- but different. More detached. He just felt numb, and fascinated.

"It'd be nice to get an idea of the world we left behind."

Eden stopped in the next room she came to, it seemed like some kind of office, so there may be records in here. "Well, it looks like we just got lucky." She said, looking back at her slowly expanding group. "Do we want to search it, or look for food?" Then she looked in the office again and had an idea. They could just do both, and they wouldn't have to split up either. This would also give her a chance to use her powers, hopefully she was as in control of them as she had been before they put her to sleep.

Violet smiled sweetly at Carnegie. "That's also what I think. Maybe we could even find how much time was spent between the death of humanity and our awakening," she said incredibly calmly. "I'm Violet, by the way," she introduced herself, pushing the door open. The room was filled with tables on which documents and files were spread messily, and a thick dust layer rested on top of everything. "I hope you don't have asthma."

(What are all the others doing??? Shouldn't you be searching for weapons?)

"Carnegie," he said with a smile. He looked over the dusty room, his eyes popping open at all of the ancient records. "This looks awesome. Where should we start?" He rubbed his hands together, trying to find a start point himself. Finally, he rested his gaze on a pile of papers on a desk in the nearest right corner. A grand-looking folder rested aschew on top of the pile, as if lazily tossed into the position it was now. He carefully walked over to the table, maneouvering his way through dust bunnies, cracked tiles and torn paper. The folder was filled to the brim with paper, most contained in neat little polly pockets.

He opened the folder and skimmed through the text on the page. "I think I've found some birth records, guys..." he said, putting no effort into letting the people he was talking to hear him.

(Edited, because I realised that my original post was pretty short)

Last edited by a moderator:
Clark was trying to keep an eye on Blythe. There was something about her that just didn't sit quite right with him. However, after a bit of thought he joined up with the crew and watched the outside of the door for more safety. Just as well, he was tracking the heat signatures of everyone that was not in the group but nearby. No one seemed to be following them either. Clark thought for a moment that his help might have been more useful elsewhere. Maybe he should've gone searching for weapons and supplies elsewhere... It's just the same though, the group he was with knew what they were doing. He stayed in silence but took a bundle of useless paper and lit it for light in the dusty office.

"Alright, cool. You guys do that." Eden said, looking around the room. She walked towards one of the desks and cleared it off, pushing the papers into the floor. It probably was a little counter productive for the others, because they were probably going to have to look through them. But at that moment, Eden didn't really care. She sat on top of the desk, crossing her legs and closing her eyes. She wanted to keep looking for food, but she knew that Sidney would have a fit if he knew she left the group, and she really wanted to use her powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back