• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings The Lab

SyntaxAttack

I have no idea how to traverse this site-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the lab. This will be your stereotypical scp foundation type lab, you can be multiple roles, ranging from:

Scientist: study the subjects, run tests, try not to get injured on the job

Security: make sure the subjects stay in line, protect people from harm

Subject: live in captivity, being tested on. Or, try to escape. The choice is yours.

sorry for how bland this looks, I don’t really have any ways to spice it up

rules:
abide by rpnation rules (of course)
one liners are okay, but heavily discouraged
No god mode, it’s not fun.
don’t control another person’s character
when joining, state your character’s name and give a description of them, or, if you have a character page for them, use that!

gonna write a little placeholder here for when I finish the article for my oc's, just so you have an idea of who they are. also working on a drawing of them 'cause I suck at making realistic photos of people with photoshop (and I don't even have photoshop anymore rip).

SCP-8535 "Gemini"
Object Class: Euclid
Description: According to them, they're demons, or rather, one demon, that were previously two humans at one point. They appear as two separate humanoids that are almost identical. Not outright hostile, but they do not like being confined and if threatened will attack.
SCP-8535-A is the older twin -- again, according to them -- with the ability to alter his body into various metals. SCP-8535-B is the younger and emits electricity much like an electric eel.

Okay! I might take a bit to respond because of school things, but I’ll respond as often as possible!

Shoot, my ipad bugged out and I can’t get in, I’m on a friend’s iPad right now, I’ll have to get it fixed on monday, so I’ll be on then! Just a heads up!

Okay! I’m back! I’ll be on mostly from 9:00 AM-2:30 PM EST But I might be on after that!

Cool! I've got a busy day today but I should be able to pop in every now and then. Shall you start us off?

Well, I’m yet to post my character sheet- I’ll put it right here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back