• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Journey Home {Private}

Elite04

It was raining once again in Po Town. "The normal," A muttered voice almost whispered looking out at the rain. A pitter-patter of tiny claws came up behind her and a white muzzle layed in her lap. "Raooo-" The Lycanroc whined messing up the fabric on the girl's already tattered black shorts. "I know, I know, rain is no place for a Lycanroc, but right now we got no place to be or to go-" She told her Lycanroc petting it on it's head to calm it down some. "If you don't like rain then you certianly wouldn't like snow and you've probably never seen snow have you-" Before she could let Zenith answer, she caught herself. She had, had him for all of his life, of course he hadn't seen snow. "-I know buddy, once I find out what I want to do, we'll go and do it and get out of this rainy town." Zenith looked a little more hopeful at that answer and whinned slowly. "Guzma and Plumeria and all of the grunts have been so nice to let us use one of the grunt rooms while I figure out what I'm doing-" Zenith looked like he was going to cry for a second time as hard as the rain was pouring outside. "I know-" Trinity looked like she was going to bawl as well with tears at the edges of her eyes. It was a hard battle against Lore for Champion but, in the end, she just couldn't bring herself to defeat him and it broke her heart. "I know Zenith, it breaks your heart as much as mine," She croaked as Zenith buried his muzzle some in her clothing. "We'll get through this buddy, I promise, We'll get through this."

Just then the door slammed open without even a knock of warning, "Yo! Trin! Dinner's ready, you eatin'?" It was Plumeria, she didn't know how to knock. Trinity used to care but at this point, it didn't really matter it was their place not hers after all. When Trinity and Zenith turned towards Plumeria she sort of pointed, "You two okay?" "Yeah-" Trinity sniffed wiping her nose and eyes with one swipe of her sleeve trying to wipe away the fact that she'd been crying away, "We're good." "Just-" Plumeria half stuttered, she knew Trinity had some dark secrets behind her and since she knew the younger trainer wasn't very open, she didn't push it. "If you need to talk about something, me, Guz, Gladion, or even any of the grunts are listening ears and are always open," She started to turn away from the door and shouted back, "Come whenever you're ready!" "Are you ready, Zenith?" She asked still wiping away her tears and the lycanroc nodded turning towards the door, "Yeah, I'm hungry too so I'm sure you are."

Gladion was sitting in the dinning hall with everyone else, he was deeply lost in thought. He was soon to challenge Lore, once the champion had returned to take on the Elite Four again and was ready to be challenged. He had been waiting for a good while, it wasn't bad, it was just nerve-racking in a way? It had been a very long time since the two had last battled, Gladion as well as Lore had grown stronger during that time, so Gladion was unsure what the outcome would be. It was hard to have a motive to eat, when he felt so anxious about what was to come. Lore had told him that he would be there that evening to take him on. It was something he was looking forward to, but worried about a possible failure he might have to accept.

"Yo, earth to loser." Guzma shot Gladion out of his thoughts and he lifted his head, which he had just noticed that was resting in the palm of one of his hands. "Oh uh, yeah, what?" Gladion acknowledged, ignoring the small insult, it was normal custom for them all to insult each other typically. "You seem more lost than usual, whats up? Got your mind on a prize of some sort?" Guzma asked, Gladion just sighed, he wasn't going to talk to Guzma about taking on the league. Most of Team Skull hadn't made it through the island challenge, so it would just be an awkward topic. "Nothing, just. Focus on something else, old man." "I'm not that old." Guzma almost growled, but let out a sigh. "Do what you want dude, I'm not gonna pry you." He said, shrugging and looking over to where Trinity was supposed to take her spot which happened to be beside him. It had been a month that Trinity had spent there, it was abnormal for her to stay so long and Guzma felt like there was something important that she had been meaning to tell. Or maybe he was making things up, but it felt like everyone was hiding things from him and he couldn't help feeling slightly annoyed with the state of things. He was the boss, so why was all his comrades not bothering to tell him shit? Guzma tried to keep his patience, hopefully they'll tell him soon. He wasn't bothered by Trinity staying there longer than usual, quite the opposite, but he knew that it wasn't the typical and couldn't help feeling curious why that was the case.

She opened the door with her lycanroc trailing by her side. Behind her a few grunts trailed in going on about how hungry they were and of the like. When she sat next to Guzma she half smiled, just to hid the fact that her eyes were a little red from crying. Her lycanroc, obviously, told a different story and kept his head nuzzled in her lap, eyes nearly closed. Trinity looked back in her lap and ran her hands through her lycanroc's coarse fur. The grunts, after a few minutes, started to get restless and as per usual, started fooling around. They somehow found paper and straws and started to wad the paper up in the straw and spit it at each other. Thankfully, the kitchen was next to the dining room and Plumeria usually kept close eyes on the grunts, or at least the ones that stayed. She poked her head in and seen the grunts playing around. "Yo!" She shouted out and the grunts stopped to look at her, "Food's gonna be done soon. Stop your Mudsdalein' around!" Then she pulled her head back into the kitchen.

Guzma perked up only slightly, trying to keep his noticable happiness that Trinity had arrived from being clear. After all, he couldn't just let everyone know how he felt about her. He wanted the liberty of doing that himself, not through others. Also, he was... Slightly nervous about showing his weaker side to someone. That someone not being bug type pokemon of course, who were the closest he had to him. He loved the grunts, but he was still the boss and he had to keep that mentality or it would all fall apart. They were like his children and he didn't want them to get into so much trouble that they couldn't get out of it. "Yo, Trin. You doing alright, girl?" He asked, noticing that the smile wasn't very as full as it usually was. Something was up, and he was hoping that someone would tell him something. Even her Lycanroc was acting up, not only his gut feeling could say that.

"Just-" She looked down in her lap as her Lycanroc looked up at her, "-Feeling a bit home...sick..." She said the first thing that came to her mind. It was something she hadn't thought of in a long time, probably even a few years. Sinnoh, her mom, her sister, Cynthia, she had left all of it behind when she went to Unova and now even to Alola. "Yeah, homesickness I guess that's what you could call it." There wasn't a way in the world that she could tell really anyone it was her depression acting up again and this rainy town wasn't helping. Plumeria came out with two platters of some assorted meat for the grunts and other gathered around the table then went into the kitchen again to bring out two other platters of assorted breads. The grunts began to eat as soon as she set them down on the table. "Leave some for Gladion, Guzma, and Trinity! Don't tepig them all for yourselves!" She would always half tease, she knew that they always would leave some. She enjoyed having another powerful female trainer around, doing nails and hair and the like. Gladion would never join her and Guzma rarely did so, it was nice to have her around.

"Oh, is there anything me or the others can do to help you with that?" Guzma asked, keeping his voice quiet as he could tell she didn't want to really express how she was feeling. "I would love to help anyway I can." He admitted, grabbing himself some food to start eating as he didn't want to idly sit and cause Trinity to feel rushed to tell him. Guzma then poured a glass of water for himself then put it down in front of Trinity. "Water?" He asked, quite shortly.

"Uh, yeah-" She held her glass out, usually she would grab a soda but she couldn't refuse him offering her anything, "I just never knew what I wanted to do until now. I have a home in Sinnoh and I guess you can count Unova too 'cause my friend Cynthia owns one in Undella that she lets me stay in when she's there." Zenith cheered up a bit when he saw Trinity cheer up. She smiled back at him and ruffled his hair.

Guzma poured water into her glass, then settled the jug back on the counter and turned back to his food to have some more as he listened to Trinity. "You can always go back, I mean you're stronger now, aren't you? There is no wrong in missing your home." Guzma asked, wondering if thats what Trinity wanted to do.

She bared her teeth underneath her smile and lips when he said the word 'stronger'. It just triggered something in her mind, a memory. She couldn't exactly figure it out but, it was there and it was a nagging memory as if she had failed to do something however, it was something she couldn't recall. Her expression went back to normal as Plumeria went and sat down on the other side of Guzma and began to eat. "It just never came to my mind," She explained and her Lycanroc sat down still resting his head on her lap. "Sinnoh just seems so far away, I haven't been there since I was 16 and that still seems like forever." When she talked she grimaced some, it was as if she knew something bad had happened since she was gone and didn't want to go back to, was 'home' even worth going back to?

"But just because it feels far away doesn't mean that you can't go there. You're always able to go back." Guzma closed his eyes, he didn't have the liberty of going back to his home. He couldn't exactly relate to how Trinity felt, considering their very different feelings about where they grew up. He felt slightly upset over it, but he knew he shouldn't think of it. "Head back if you need it, okay? If it'll make you happy, then do it. Got it, sweet?" Guzma used his fork to point to Trinity and then he realized what he said. "I mean sucker. Yeah, you're good to go. I'm not gonna stop you."

She nearly jumped out of her skin when he called her 'sweet' and blushed up for a second. When he corrected himself, she let a sigh of relief exhale from her lungs. Her hand moved to pick up her fork and picked off some of the meat from the main platter and moved it to her plate. "Yeah," She sighed and her Lycanroc perked up when he saw that she had gotten some meat as he wanted some too, "I'll just have to give Cynthia a call and buy a ticket to Sunnyshore City. It will be weird going back, though," She laughed looking up at him, "After so long being in Alola you get used to the sights and warm weather. It's so cold in Sinnoh."

"I get that, just make sure you suit up for that weather. We don't need ya freezing to death and not be able to come back." Guzma joked, thinking about his friend turning into a popsicle in the cold sinnoh weather. He was glad that she seems a bit happier while talking about her home region. Guzma continued his eating, listening more than talking mainly because he was starving and taking really distracted him from eating. So much so that he hardly ate anything off of his plate at that point, so he tried to focus on eating and listening.

"I miss Unova too, I like need to go back, Castielia Cones are the most delicous ice creams among all of the regions," She joked, "Route 217 was a nightmare when I first came across it when I was 14. Snow all the way up to my chin. I didn't enough know four feet of snow was possible. I have no clue how people live on that route, they must have house stilts or something like that. I'm still the same height-" She laughs and Plumeria snickers nearly choking on the food in her mouth. "-Still?" She interupts, "You didn't grow any and can't?"
"Yeah-" Trinity looks away for a second, "I'm only 5 '0, not everyone can be tall." "But that short? How old are you?"
"19? Have we not been over this?"
"Uh-" Plumeria looks at Guzma as if looking for approval,
"Apprently not, we thought you were like Hau's age or younger. 'Guess everyone doesn't look their age." Trinity sighs and props her elbow on the table, "I seem to get that a lot, how long have you guys thought this?"
"Uh, I guess since we met ya. We didn't figure you were an adult."
"Well now you know, happy?"
"That's not how I meant it."
"I know," Trinity sighed looking down at her Lycanroc who was laying down with his eyes closed, "But I'm just tired of people assuming things, y'get me?"

"Well, sadly its human nature. Best to ignore your assumptions if you make them, as long as you don't care about other people's assumptions it'll make you happier." Guzma was stuffing his face, realizing just how wonderfully welldone the food was. Just one taste was enough for him to really get excited to try more. "Care more about your opinion of yourself than others, makes life ten times more enjoyable. Trust me." Guzma spoke, his cheeks filled with his food, he didn't care much for manners. It was more a compliment to the chef than being rude in his mind. "Either way, when do you plan on hitching a ride back?" The man with white hair asked, slightly curious as he had the feeling it would be fairly hard to say bye to Trinity even just temporarily. He wasn't good with goodbyes, period. He ended up pushing the person away in denial and he didn't like it.

"I guess you're right," She sighed half-smiling, "Like I said, I'd need to call Cynthia, but I'd say it probably be tomorrow or the next day." She finished up her food and played with her fork on her plate. "The grunts and us-" Plumeria gestured with her fork to her, Guzma, and Gladion, "Will really miss you, we enjoyed havin' you around Trin'." "I was glad to stay here," She brightened up more, "I really owe you guys one. Without you guys I'd probably have made or bought a tent and spent it with my Pokemon," Trinity looked down at her Lycanroc sleeping, "I wouldn't be half the person I am today without them-" She looked around too as half of the grunts and weren't paying attention, "-And you guys." Plumeria felt her Sazzalze brush up against her heels, "I hear you there, right Guz?"

Guzma stiffened up some, growing rather quiet thinking about how it would be without Triniry being around. He didn't even realize Plumeria had asked him a question when she motioned to him.
"Huh? Oh um, are you sure you don't want someone to go with you? I mean, it would probably suck to go all alone." Guzma thought possibly, not that he was entirely saying how he wished to go, but it was a bit of the intention he had.

It just wouldn't be the same without Trinity and if she was going to be gone for a while, it would suck to have his biggest competitor taken away from him when he felt that he was getting close to beating her. It was relieving to think that he was possibly able to go along with. How would he cover up that want with an excuse? He didn't want to weird her out.

"Um," She stuttered for a minute and put her fork on her plate making a small clattering noise enough for Zenith to wake up and sit up, "It would be nice to not go home alone this time." She bit her bottom lip and looked at him from the bottom of her glasses. "But who would even go with me?"

Plumeria snickered some but held in most of her laughter. She had been with Guzma for this long and could see straight through his act. He was hiding something for this girl. He usually would never let anyone who wasn't part of Team Skull stay in Po Town, how long the mansion. As much as she didn't mind, it was sort of hilarious to see Guzma's softer more romantic gooshie side rather than as a fatherly figure for the grunts.

"Any of us would probably love to. Except like, Gladion since he wants to take on Lore so badly." Guzma masked, not wanting to say that he outright would. He pushed away his plate as he finished and sat up with better posture. He put his arms behind his head and stretched, content with the meal he had just finished.

"It's the least we can do afterall, you've helped us all out in your own way." The man explained, glad that the room was emptied for the most part. Meaning he wasn't embarrassing himself entirely with the fact that he didn't know how to say he wanted to join Trinity on her trip. It felt hopeless even, he wanted to hit himself on the face due to his stupid ideas. Yet he kept his frustrations to himself, Guzma still didn't wish to unveil his intentions. It would be much too soon, as he had no idea how it'd play out. He still had so much to learn about the girl that sat beside him, and he wanted to do that before he ended up ruining his friendship.

Plumeria just sat with a content look before she got up herself and gathered some of the empty plates that the grunts had left several minutes before. She sort of winked at Trinity when she passed picking up her empty plate and Trinity gave her a confused and surprised glance. For now, she would see how Guzma would really handle himself. If she had to intervene to keep Guzma from making a fool of himself then she would.

"What did I ever really do for you guys?" She thought stretching her arms forward on the table and yawning some. Zenith nudged her shorts wanting to go for a walk or something. She didn't really know what to say to Guzma, was he trying to insinuate something? She got up and her lycanroc was at her heels again, "Would you guys really want to go? I mean, you have the grunts to take care of and such."

"Pfft, those guys can handle themselves pretty well. As long as Plumeria or I am here, they should all be fine." Guzma explained, he had no worries about the grunts, same with Plumeria.
"Don't let that sway your decision. I mean any of us would love to go." Guzma had completely ignored the question of what Trinity had done for him. Made him fall in love? Give him a chance for redemption, and even want it.

He rested his hand on Trinity's shoulder and looked her in the eyes. "Now, how about you go sleep on it and tell us who you want to come with you tomorrow. It's too much pressure to decide right now, dude." Guzma told her, then he got up to his feet.
"Get a good rest okay?"

Her whole body seemed to flinch when he laid his hand on her shoulder. Her eyes glistened for a second and her lycanroc looked up at Guzma as if watching his every movement, her Pokemon were very protective of her. She seemed to always forget what another human's touch felt like. The young trainer was always wary of her surroundings and usually didn't let people around her how long touch her. "I-I will," She stuttered out as soon as he finished his sentence, "I'll give Cynthia a call and sleep on it." She followed his face to his hand with her eyes and looked at it until he took it off, "Thanks, Guzma." She turned around to exit the room with her lycanroc and started off to her room which wasn't all that far from the dining room.

As soon as Plumeria could tell that the younger trainer was out of earshot from the kitchen she shouted, "Whatcha hiding, G?" She had the smuggest grin on her face. It was kind of nice to see the 'big, bad' Team Skull leader be a bit flustered and confuzzled with his emotions than his usual outer shell. The Team Skull Admin couldn't help but hold her stomach with laughter as she dropped the dish she was washing in the sink.

Guzma took his hand back from Trinity's shoulder to let her go, smiling as she left the room. Man, he really had fallen for her badly. His thoughts swelling with unspoken affection for the girl, he turned and walked over to Plumeria in the kitchen after she shouted.

"Nothing! Why are you acting like I have anything to hide? I'm just saying that we enjoy her being here and that we wouldn't mind going with her." Guzma explained, slightly faster than he normally would. His arms in a shrug.
"Whatever you're thinking, it's wrong. Okay?" Guzma was starting to grow red in the face, a tinge of anger and also embarrassment as Plumeria laughed.
"I'm being serious, Plum. Whatever, take it anyway you want."

"G," She picked up a spoon and pointed it at him, "I know you almost better than anyone else. There's something going on between you too, whether she knows it or not." Her hand dipped back into the soapy water as she let the spoon soak and lifted up her hand again running water under it. "I'll stay here if you want to go, it seems to mean a lot to you."

When Trinity arrived back at her room, her Noivern was sleeping in the middle of her bed. Zenith jumped up to join the large bat Pokemon. She sighed and got changed into her pajamas. She slowly dialed Cynthia's number, it would still be afternoon in Sinnoh for her.
"Champion Cythnia speaking, what do you need?" It was her usual greeting she gave to anyone who called her.
"Hey, um Cythnia, it's Trinity," She held her phone with two hands near her ear as her Pokemon slept behind her.
"Oh my Arceus, Trinity!" Cythnia sounded so excited, "How's your vacation doing in Alola?"
"Um, fine-" She swallowed as her mouth instantly became dry from anxiety. She knew that Cynthia had been called home early from her vacation in Alola due to business in her home region needing to be tended to asap, "I have a favor to ask."
"Anything for the champion of Unova!" Her best friend chirped on the other side, "Name it and you can have it!"
"Could I come home?"
"Home? Are you homesick? But, of course, how many tickets do you need?"
"Yeah, you could say that. I think my business is all done in Alola anyway. Two tickets would be fine."
"Business? I thought it was a vacation for the champion?"
"It was-" Trinity stated back and gulped again trying to wet her throat, "Then when you left a situation arose and I had to take care of business."
"When I left? Was it with those Team Skull thugs?" Cythnia grunted, "Ugh, they're just like the rest of them."
"I wouldn't say that," Her voice trembled some, she couldn't let Cynthia know she had a crush on their leader and had been staying with them for the past few weeks.
"Hmh? You mean they're not like Plasma or Galatic?"
"Yeah, they're just-" Her eyes closed for a second thinking about the Aether Foundation, "A band of misguided misfits."
"If you say so," Cythnia sarcastically said from the other side of the phone, "Anyways, why two tickets? Found a friend-" She paused and most likely smirked on the other side of the phone, "A boyfriend?"
"A friend, yeah."
"That didn't sound too confident, come on, Trin. I know you and have known you since you were a little Pokemon trainer. You don't need to hide anything from me."
"I've got a few people who want to come with me but we don't know who."
"Alright, alright I get it. Two tickets to- Sunyshore City sound alright?"
"Yeah, I figured so."
"Alright, they'll be Malie City ready to pick up for you by tomorrow."
"Thanks so much, Cynthia."
"Don't mention it, Champ. Anything for a friend. Isn't it night there already?"
"Honestly, I hardly know what day it is around here where I'm staying, but yeah it is."
"Well, have a good night then! Get all rested up for tomorrow, can't wait to see you back in your home region, Champ!"
"Have a good rest of your day, Cythnia."
Click.
She hung up her phone and curled up on her bed with her Noivern to try and get some sort of rest, however, she began to look at things on her phone and started losing track of time.

"Thats her choice, not mine. So don't act like she chose me okay?" Guzma told her sharply, getting slightly defensive over it.
"I'm going to bed, goodnight Plumeria. Thanks for cleaning up." He told her, heading over to the door and letting out a sigh.

He headed up to his room, his mind not really working with him. Guzma half wished he had straight out told Trinity that he wanted to come, but he didn't want to force her. Just like he had said to Trinity, it was best to sleep on it. There was no reason keeping himself up, hoping that the next day that the love of his life would hopefully pick him as the partner back towards home.

Guzma hadn't ever been anywhere else than Alola, and as he changed into comfier clothes and got onto his bed. He laid down on his back, and looked up the ceiling; trying to think about what would it be like in Unova. He hadn't even heard much, which made it interesting to try to imagine.

He soon grew too tired to think properly and turned onto his side so he could fall asleep properly. Guzma knew that something was going to happen the next day, and he hoped it wasn't him saying bye to Trinity for the time being.

She tossed and turned for a while messaging Cythnia even though she said she would be going to bed. Trinity caught her best friend up on what had ultimately happened between Team Skull and the Aether Foundation and why she had called them 'a band of misguided misfits". As much as her best friend wanted to think Team Skull was bad, she just said she would just have to come and visit and see for herself.

"Anytime, G," She smiled and continued to clean up after everyone. Plumeria herself was sort of tired so, on the way to her room, she stopped by Trinity's room. When she opened the door it wasn't until the light hit Zenith that he stood up and started barking as if to warn his trainer. Plumeria lunged forward and put her hands on his top and bottom jaw to keep him from barking anymore. She saw Trinity's phone was turned off and she was laying beside her Noivern so, she had been asleep for a little while.
"Huh? Zenith what did you see?" Trinity woke up some rubbing her eye as she woke up to Zenith having his mouth closed by Plumeria. "Plumeria!?" She shot open her eyes wide and shouted, "What are you trying to do!?" Was it true?! Was Cythnia not kidding when she said all people like that go back to being bad?
"Shhh-" Plumeria's facial expression changed from shock to a sort of tense-ish mad face, "Keep it down, you'll wake the whole mansion."
"But you're-"
"Was just going to wake you to tell you something," Plumeria let go of Zenith's muzzle and backed up as the rock dog Pokemon laid back down, "But your lycanroc started barking and I didn't want it to wake everyone," Plumeria could see Trinity's face relax and she let her shoulders go back too, "Let G go with you tomorrow, don't worry about me or any of the grunts. He wants to go with you."
"I already had plans made, are you sure you don't want to go?" Trinity asked rubbing her eyes again.
"Yeah, I can hold the fort down here. G wants to go with you so bad man, just let him see Sinnoh."
"If you say you don't wanna go, what other choice do I have besides him?"
"None, just pick him. I ain't arguing or vouching for this any further." She yawned and turned away from them starting to head out the door. "Just tell him in the morning, alright?"
"If you-" She yawned in the middle of her sentence, "-say so."
"Good night, Trin."
"Good night, Plumeria." Then Plumeria shut the door as Trinity drifted back off to sleep.

In the morning, Guzma felt a fair deal of anxiety about the situation that he inevitably put himself in by not telling Trinity that he wanted to go. He started his usual morning schedule, which included laying in bed till someone required his attention. It was usually a grunt or Plumeria, that day it was a grunt he found out when he opened the door to a knock.

"Yo Boss, can me and the others go get some malasadas? Our pokemon have been begging for them." The grunt explained to him, Guzma smiled at how precious his grunts were and nodded.
"Of course, just be back here for breakfast. You know the deal." Guzma reminded, the grunt smiled happily.
"Thanks Boss!"

The grunt left and Guzma put his hand on his head, messing with his hair a tad. He then got dressed and headed down the stairs of the mansion. His head slowly hurting, the beginning of a nagging headache, he thought grimly to himself. The last thing the troubled Team Skull Leader needed on that day.

By 11 in the morning, way past sunrise, Trinity still wasn't awake. It wasn't until her lopunny came out of her ball and shook Trinity awake is when she woke up.
"Brrree!" Her lopunny beckoned her, "Breee!"
"Alright, alright, Aubrey I hear you, you can stop." She rolled over as her lopunny got up in bed with her and Sonar and Zenith rolled around as well being woken up. "You guys ready? I think I know my choice." The young trainer sat up on her knees and rubbed her eyes wanting to just fall back asleep on her Pokemon. Once she was half-way awake she sluggishly went to the bathroom and got dressed into her normal daily clothes. She started packing what little she had into her satchel purse and counted her Pokeballs. Yup, all there, all six. She sighed and called back all but Sonar as she usually rode her Pokemon instead of using the page caller that she had gotten from Kukui. In Sinnoh and Unova, they didn't call upon the help of special employed Pokemon and she wouldn't be starting anytime soon.
"Ready, Sonar?" She asked the Pokemon who sat up on the bed.
"Skreeeee-e-e-e-e!" The bat-type Pokemon smiled and chirped.
"Well then, let's go." She motioned for the Pokemon to follow her out the door and started to wonder the Shady House to find Guzma. She could already smell something cooking and assumed Plumeria was already up cooking like she usually was.

Guzma followed the aroma from the kitchen downstairs. He went over to the kitchen, wondering what Plumeria was making.
"Yo Plum, what's for breakfast?" He asked curiously, rubbing his eyes as he continued to wake himself up.
He leaned against the door frame of the kitchen, glancing over to the admin of his team. He closed his eyes in his thinking, it usually took him a relatively long time for him to wake up usually.

"Pancakes," She smiled looking up at the leader as she let the mixture she had in her pan sizzle a bit longer. She already had a few small piles on hot plates set at a low temperature to keep them warm while she fixed the other pancakes. "Something different than meat, y'know." Plumeria skillfully flipped the skillet to let the pancake rest over on it's undone side. "You seen gone girl this morning?"

Trinity made her way downstairs with her Noivern and sat on one of the couches with her. She fiddled on her phone for a bit trying to figure out how long it would really take. It was at least a single day if not two by boat. She wasn't one to get boat sick but, she wasn't so sure about her Pokemon.

"It's been a while since we have had non-greasy breakfast." Guzma noted, letting out a laugh.
"Well, it is your specialty. I bet your pancakes are great too." He commented, smiling at Plumeria. He closed his eyes before he yawned, then he heard the question.
"No... I haven't. I mean, I don't want to bother her before she has to go."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back