• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunted.

Willow Blackthorn

C.o.D Girl
We...We are the hunted. They track us down like wolves. They hunt for us because they are afraid of what we are capable of. They created us to be weapons, but we've escaped. Now we roam together...To find a place we belong...To find...Home.

You choose between powers that have been given to you by a group known only as Quantum. They are a group of scientist that strive to create the ultimate weapons. By genetically mutating children. These particular children have all grown up within the same facility. They all have unique powers. Each power was given to one boy, and one girl.

Powers:

Travelers: They can stop time for 5 minutes. They can also go back in time up to an hour. But, these powers can only be used once a day. Due to the nature of these abilities, they are considered dangerous.

Knightmares: They have the ability to bring a persons fears to life. Due to these powers they are considered dangerous as well.

DreamSingers: They can induce sleep in their enemies and cause them to go mad from the dreams they can instill.

They to are dangerous.

Mentalists: They control objects and, with a lot of concentration, people. But only for a short amount of time.

Your goal is to destroy Quantum, and find a place that you and the rest of your group can be happy and safe. I will not be participating in the role play, but I will be using an event simulator to come up with events that befall you on your journey. I ask for every ones' cooperation, if something befalls your character, I ask that you keep that in mind as the role play progresses. Also, If you do not plan to be active, do not join to begin with, as this will save everyone a lot of time and a lot of posts. Thank you!

--

Country side.

Bishopville township.

--

1: Please be active, if you think this will be a problem for you, please look for another rp.

2: Be kind to other members in the ooc chat.

3: Keep posts detailed. They do not have to be three paragraphs long. Just of decent length, Though I will accept short posts. So no worries. Just no one liners. please!

4: One boy and one girl must be signed under all powers.

And lastly, Have fun!

--

The darkness set in as fast as lightning. It was the blackest of black. The only light came from a small fire that was alight in the corner. Around it children all in their teens huddled near it for the warmth and light it provided. The night was below freezing and in the dark they could hear the sounds of the night coming to live around them. They were scared, young and lost. They had escaped from the only thing they had ever known. They were now on the run. They would find a way to defeat the thing that had created them, and they would find a place called home. Now, Let the adventure begin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back