The Guardians-Reborn (Full!)

Maeve Harris

Elder Member
PREFERENCES/REQUIREMENTS :

1. A group of 6 (including me, so technically, 5) who can follow the site rules, such as no god-modding or R-rated romance. (Kissing, hugging, things along those lines are exceptable, anything else should be roleplayed over PM).

2. Everyone in the group must be able to reply AT LEAST once a day. You must PM me ahead of time if something pops up (don't worry, I won't bite your head off if you do!)

3. The members of this group must be fairly experienced in roleplay, as well as being [at least] vaguely familiar with the movie Rise of the Guardians. This isn't a hardcore requirement because the plot should be pretty self explanatory.

PLOT :

In the world, there are The Guardians that watch over the little believing children of the world. In many ways, they lighten children's spirits and give them hope. However, there is an evil that threatens this way of life : Pitch, or, in other words, the Boogeyman. The Guardians have defeated Pitch multiple times, but this spirit if darkness has a new plan.

By taking on a more human form, Pitch mated with a human woman in order to create a Half-Spirit, who is born with the appearance of a human but with the developing powers of the Boogeyman, who will become stronger and stronger as he/she gets older. Pitch abandons this child but watches over it, making sure it stays alive until it becomes old enough to have his/her powers strengthened and trained.

In order to retaliate, each Guardian also mated with a human in order to create a Half-Spirit, allowing them to live ordinary, protected children lives, until they are needed to fulfill the duties if their Guardian parents.

These children are now reaching adulthood, their powers finally becoming recognizable to the children. On top of this, all of the children have now ended up under circumstance in the bustling, crowded New York City. They're beginning to meet. The child of Pitch is also in New York, unaware of the evil he/she possesses.

Will the Guardians-Reborn be able to conquer the Boogeyman? Will the Boogeyman's child favor evil over the greater good?

Now that you've read that, put "Jack" under your character sheet, which you may post in the link provided.

LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? Put your feedback or suggestion in the comments.

Character info and sheet : http://www.rpnation.com/index.php?threads/the-guardians-reborn.9577/

Last edited by a moderator:
Put up character info, ect. in the link at the bottom. Make sure to read everything on both threads CAREFULLY! I put up a little something in both to make sure you would. xD

I'm excited to see who's Jacks kid. xD Because, I mean. 1. I'll get to torture it, 2. With all of the fanfictions and in the movie, its pretty obvious that Bunny and Jack have a thing for eachother and 3. If its a guy, AND HE'S HOMOSEXUAL OR BI. Well, duh theres gonna be something there. XDDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back